Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at US Retail

Posted on 12-28-2012 at 05:08 PM by Sol Fury under Generations / Classics
generations_zps4dd1c64c
As 2012 draws to a close, you might be forgiven for thinking "there can't possibly be any more new toy sightings this year". That being said, we have one more happy sighting to report for you - the Generations Deluxe Wave 3 has been spotted at the Bellevue, WA Toys R Us by 2005 Boards members Liege Prime and Deceptichage! So far the only one confirmed sighted is Ultra Magnus - but with all five in the same case, chances are that merely means someone got there first and bought up the other four new molds - Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe and Air Raid.

The hunt is on! Happy hunting everyone! Share news of what you find with other local fans by way of our Transformers Sightings section.
Views: 9,249 / Credit: Liege Prime, Deceptichage of the 2005 Boards!
Autovolt 127
Let the games begin!
T4mercustomz
Just when I thought i Was done hunting for the year
Smashs
Frick.
AutobotJazz1
Dang I really want an Ultra Magnus figure.When does the Voyagers come out???
UltimusPrime
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutobotJazz1 View Post
Dang I really want an Ultra Magnus figure.When does the Voyagers come out???
Soundwave and Soundblaster are already at TRU.
Deceptigtar
tru on a roll!
UltimusPrime
I have Ultra Magnus sitting here on my desk. Even though he is tiny in comparison to most figures however he is a nice redeco. I never plan on opening my FOC Optimus as he is so small compared to the WFC version. His sword is my favorite part of him.
Shockwave9227
Awww shit. I'll have to hold off wave 3 for a while since I'm gonna order MP Soundwave when it's in-stock.
GreednGluttony
now i wish i didn't already spend most of my christmas money
bennydeckersac
Aaaaaaaand I am still waiting to see wave two at my local Walmart.
Cal
I was at TRU yesterday and didn't see any such figures. YOU LIE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreednGluttony View Post
now i wish i didn't already spend most of my christmas money
It's only been three days. How did you blow it all so fast?
dasas01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave9227 View Post
Awww shit. I'll have to hold off wave 3 for a while since I'm gonna order MP Soundwave when it's in-stock.
PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE say that this was confirmed and that I just missed it!!! PLEASE!
King Henrik
the news story mentions sideswipe as a new mold, just so there's not confusion he is a remold of jazz.

*actually neither is air-raid, but at least he was super obviously a remold of shockwave
GreednGluttony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal View Post
I was at TRU yesterday and didn't see any such figures. YOU LIE!!



It's only been three days. How did you blow it all so fast?
......i'm a crazy shopper, when i get money, i usually spend it quickly, i mean, there is a reason my name is greedngluttony
red00wolf
i still need to grab two more kickbacks to make ransack and g1 colors kickback.
Karhukjnsi
I can harvest these at my leisure, I've learned the hard way to let the waves saturate instead of "hunting for the elusive...".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal View Post
It's only been three days. How did you blow it all so fast?
For me, alcohol.
IaconStargazer
It's time for me to start searching for Starscream!
Solrac333
Only Ultra Magnus, Starscream, and Kickback look cool.
Grimlock64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal View Post
I was at TRU yesterday and didn't see any such figures. YOU LIE!!



It's only been three days. How did you blow it all so fast?
I figured he found some really, REALLY good deals on Amazon (or other online retailer of choice).

That or he's got a big shopping mall within short distance of him and it has all the good stores. And a Toys R Us right next to it. Yeah... that'd be nice to have. XD
brettstedman
i also found geneations ultra magnus, sideswipe, air raid , and kickback in this store that collects all old toys includeing transformers, gijoes and others. the store is called the toyvault. i bought the incecticon kickback a few weeks before they were sold in toysrus. heres a picture.[IMG]101_0047[/IMG]
Shockwave9227
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettstedman View Post
i also found geneations ultra magnus, sideswipe, air raid , and kickback in this store that collects all old toys includeing transformers, gijoes and others. the store is called the toyvault. i bought the incecticon kickback a few weeks before they were sold in toysrus. heres a picture.[IMG]101_0047[/IMG]
That's a neat image...
moreprimeland
Wow... more reasons to keep checking in at my TRU.
guncannon109
and a few years from now it will come to Canada.
Robogeek28
Kinda funny how TRU has been getting all the upcoming stuff before anyone else.
Acid Wing
Usually, east coast doesn't get stuff first, but luckily found them in the midst of crazy, packed Times Square TRU.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...ml#post8754202
TrueNomadSkies
Quote:
Originally Posted by guncannon109 View Post
and a few years from now it will come to Canada.
I wouldn't worry. If my shit'town's got wave 2 FOC already (in a Wal-Mart no less that's always bare), then I'm pretty sure we'll get this guy sooner than later.
Prime Jetscream
ASDFGHJKL
I want you Starscream!
BigRC83
I just want Starscream.
Thundershot
I just need Fireflight and Kickback.


Glad I can hopefully put those rewards to good use.
G1Prowl
It hasn't been brought up yet, but is it possible that Mags here was a case purchase returned to TRU for money? I know here someone returned a TFP Dead End at a local Walmart, and that was the only one that was spotted in our area.
BScorpinok75
time to find me a Kickback or two
Liege Prime
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1Prowl View Post
It hasn't been brought up yet, but is it possible that Mags here was a case purchase returned to TRU for money? I know here someone returned a TFP Dead End at a local Walmart, and that was the only one that was spotted in our area.
There were actually two Ultra Magnuses, and someone from our area said they bought Air Raid there a little earlier. So, not saying it's impossible but there was definitely more then just one UM.
G1Prowl
Fair enough, just figured I'd counterpoint. Also, was Legion Evac a retail fig? I've seen one on shelves at all in my area.
cliffjumperftw1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreednGluttony View Post
now i wish i didn't already spend most of my christmas money
Same here! Well at least mine was well spent...HURRY UP BREAKDOWN AND JET VEHICON!!! HAS IS BEEN TWO WEEKS YET?!?
Slimaximus
and the hunt for sideswipe begins
Kaijumaster
Time to find me a Kickback!
REMINATOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid Wing View Post
Usually, east coast doesn't get stuff first, but luckily found them in the midst of crazy, packed Times Square TRU.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...ml#post8754202
Nice, looks like I'll heading down there this weekend. Although I prefer the Takara version, wouldn't mind this version if the 3rd party is giving him some armor.
NCStarscream
Yay for Screamer. Hopefully I'll find one.
harrismonkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Henrik View Post
the news story mentions sideswipe as a new mold, just so there's not confusion he is a remold of jazz.

*actually neither is air-raid, but at least he was super obviously a remold of shockwave

Is Sideswipe the exact same toy with a different head and car panels? Or are they two different toys who share the same basic design (but not neccesarily interchangeable parts?
Deceptigtar
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrismonkey View Post
Is Sideswipe the exact same toy with a different head and car panels? Or are they two different toys who share the same basic design (but not neccesarily interchangeable parts?
this might help...
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...sideswipe.html
xMostWanted559x
hmm my TRU normal shipment day is Thursday, yesterday they didnt have anything i wonder if they restocked?
barrelks
Yea, I was too busy to check the TRU near me today, and I am in Washington. Only really want an insecticon, and it isn't really a priority, but I do have some TRU Rewards Dollars to use.
xMostWanted559x
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelks View Post
Yea, I was too busy to check the TRU near me today, and I am in Washington. Only really want an insecticon, and it isn't really a priority, but I do have some TRU Rewards Dollars to use.
im worried by the 11th if i cant find wave 3 im screwed lol.
nemesisconvoy
Magnus should have been a voyager...Prime as well for that matter!!
moreprimeland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robogeek28 View Post
Kinda funny how TRU has been getting all the upcoming stuff before anyone else.
I think, at least in my area, it may have a lot to do with WM not stocking much of anything TF lately. Empty shelves and pegs everywhere I've been.

Noticed that they even clearanced the Cyberverse this week...$2.50 each. Yikes.
barrelks
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMostWanted559x View Post
im worried by the 11th if i cant find wave 3 im screwed lol.
I figure I will check tomorrow, and next week. If all else fails, my sister is having twins, so I can always find something for them.

With any luck I will at least find Soundblaster there, and with a lot of luck, Grimlock or Blaster will be in stock there sometime soon.
xMostWanted559x
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelks View Post
I figure I will check tomorrow, and next week. If all else fails, my sister is having twins, so I can always find something for them.

With any luck I will at least find Soundblaster there, and with a lot of luck, Grimlock or Blaster will be in stock there sometime soon.
hopeing for the second half of the month at the latest
JukeOutlander
I've never tried, but could you just open up the email with the TRU coupons on your cellphone? Or do you have to print it out?

Continue: Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at US Retail Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Toy Arena