The Transformers Collector's Club
has released an update about the upcoming Subscription Service on Facebook. The key points of the announcement are as follows:
- You need to be a member to take part
- Figures are built to order, no purchase limit
- Closing date is 10 September 2012
- You can pay in full up front ($282 + $3 processing fee + shipping) or by three installments ($94 + $3 processing per installment + shipping)
- Figures will ship in a random order and will not be announced, as they want it to be a surprise.
- Single figures may be available, but there is no guarantee on availability. The individual cost will also be much higher.
- The ship date of the first figures has yet to be confirmed but is thought to be sometime in January.
Read on for the full text from the TFCC. They've also posted a small image of Scourge in robot mode which you can see attached to this story.
A VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE
TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS' CLUB. Re: FSS
The launch of the Transformers Collectors’ Club Figure Subscription Service is imminent; we will notify you the link when we make the service active. While we are loading the final details, here are some things to remember:
1. You must be a member of the Transformers Collectors’ Club to take advantage of the Figure Subscription Service.
2. There is NO reason to rush the site or be in a hurry as this is a build to order system. We will build as many as you order, so we cannot run out. YOU CAN ORDER AS MANY AS YOU WANT, there is no limit.
3. What you do need to be concerned about is the closing date of the subscription service, which ENDS on September 10th at midnight.
4. You can either pay In Full or by Installment. There will be 3 installments. When you subscribe and choose pay by Installment, you will be billed for the first two months’ shipments. Then sometime during the second month, you will be billed for the 3rd and 4th months’ shipments and sometime during the 4th month you will be billed for the final 2 months’ shipments.
5. The figures will be shipped in random order. All members receive the same figures each month. The figure pairings will not be preannounced. So if you don’t mind, when you get your shipment each month, PLEASE do not go online and tell what you received. We want each shipment to be a surprise for as many members as possible.
6. The cost is $282 if Paid In Full (plus shipping) or three Installments of $94 (plus shipping). Please note that there is a $3 online processing fee for each billing. We take Visa, Discover or MasterCard. Unfortunately we cannot accept Money Orders or Checks for this offer.
7. If you pick a shipping service that does not include insurance or if you don’t pick the insurance, we do not have any responsibility for replacement of lost or damaged or misdirected orders.
8. If you move or need to change your credit card during the program, you can log into your account and change it there. This will change all of your future FSS billings and shipments. We will also be sending you reminders to check your address and cc before each billing/shipment goes out. We are not responsible for shipments that are lost due to incorrect shipping information on file.
9. We are waiting on the final schedule from China so we don’t know exactly when the first figures will ship, we “think” it will be sometime in January. We will announce this as soon as we get the final schedule.
10. Some of the figures (single figures) MAY be available in the Club Store after the subscriber’s figures ship. These will be at a much higher price per figure. There is no guarantee of availability of any of the figures in the club store. If you want to ensure getting these limited edition figures, you need to subscribe to the service.