Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers Regeneration One #89 Preview

Posted on 03-12-2013 at 09:00 AM by Shin Densetsu under Comics
Transformers-Regeneration-One-89-Preview-01
Itching to see what's next for the Transformers in Regeneration One? A new issue awaits tomorrow and you can preview it here!

Transformers Regeneration One #89
DINOBOT WAR!

Happy reunions are in short supply as Grimlock seeks out his Dinobots in a desperate attempt to salvage something from the mounting carnage in Iacon. But as far as they're concerned, he's a traitor who has brought shame on the Dinobot name-and if they're going down, he's coming with them!

Read on to preview this issue!
Views: 3,184

Images for Transformers Regeneration One #89 Preview

Transformers-Regeneration-One-89-Preview-02
Transformers-Regeneration-One-89-Preview-03
Transformers-Regeneration-One-89-Preview-04
Transformers-Regeneration-One-89-Preview-05
Transformers-Regeneration-One-89-Preview-06
Transformers-Regeneration-One-89-Preview-07
Transformers-Regeneration-One-89-Preview-08
Transformers-Regeneration-One-89-Preview-09
DrGrim
Me while reading this: "Oh hey! Treadshot! I have that toy! ...Oh."
Dinodigger97
Ow, lookie. It's Treadshot.....and he's dead.



I don't even care.
Anguirus
How is anybody reading this? They show up ludicrously small for me.
Valkysas
Sludge is now the tiniest Dinobot.

I'm really glad I gave up this terrible series. each preview just makes me happier about that decision.
G.B. Blackrock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinodigger97 View Post
Ow, lookie. It's Treadshot.....and he's dead.



I don't even care.
I still care, but it's getting to be frustrating to FINALLY see some of these guys on-panel only to have them offed (or changed, in the case of the current storyline) within seconds.
Magnus' Mate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkysas View Post
Sludge is now the tiniest Dinobot.

I'm really glad I gave up this terrible series. each preview just makes me happier about that decision.
Yeah, same here. It's hard to admit - being a massive Marvel TF and Furman fan - but this series is just poor.

As both a continuation of the original series, and considered "as its own thing", RG1 is plain bad.
bellpeppers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkysas View Post
Sludge is now the tiniest Dinobot.

I'm really glad I gave up this terrible series. each preview just makes me happier about that decision.
I'm sticking with it... altho it's getting kinda hard.
Chris McFeely
I'm still trying to figure out if the grossly over-written metaphor-choked dialogue is deliberate or not.
RDprime
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellpeppers View Post
I'm sticking with it... altho it's getting kinda hard.
Same here. Each new issue I get, I have to force myself through it lately. Furman really is dragging this on. I was hoping for more by now, with a handful of issues left, he's got to wrap it up quickly.

The final issues of Generation 1 were very abrupt in their ending. Very rushed to conclude with a slow build up. I fear that is the same here. Slow to get moving, and then it's done before you know it.
chaosanderson
So Hot Rod is going to make his selection and be able to reverse the Decepiticon beam probably with Grimlock's help to undo all the genetic code changes (using Scorpy's tech Perceptor and the micromasters are building.. yes I saw you Erector) and then reclaim the matrix from Bludgeon in a final battle becoming Rodimus Prime the new leader for the golden age.
Acteon
That's a very long preview - it'll certainly make the issue seem even shorter than usual.

still, at least it seems like its moving forward.
Grimwing
Found snarl's dialog a little awkward, Cajun for some reason.


the preview was long to get us to a good cliffhanger in the book.
Somehow I think the covenant of primus might provide ancient knowledge of the creatures to passively shut them down. The sword is an instinctual choice to arm yourself.
But I think its the wrong choice because its almost to obvious.
Like the sword won't activate its primus power if your don't also possess the covenant.
G.B. Blackrock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimwing View Post
Found snarl's dialog a little awkward, Cajun for some reason.


the preview was long to get us to a good cliffhanger in the book.
Somehow I think the covenant of primus might provide ancient knowledge of the creatures to passively shut them down. The sword is an instinctual choice to arm yourself.
But I think its the wrong choice because its almost to obvious.
Like the sword won't activate its primus power if your don't also possess the covenant.
What I want to know is, WHAT about the context indicates that Hot Rod should only choose one? He seems to say so out of the blue. From all appearances, why can't he just take both?
DrGrim
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.B. Blackrock View Post
What I want to know is, WHAT about the context indicates that Hot Rod should only choose one? He seems to say so out of the blue. From all appearances, why can't he just take both?
I was thinking that too.
WreckageGhost
geez thats a whole lot of nothing happening, when I should be excited.

Who would've thought a world of evil autobots would be so dull.

Continue: Transformers Regeneration One #89 Preview Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Captured Prey