TFW2005 members SydneyY and Type-R have both been so gracious as to provide us with a translation of the previously-reported
issue of Figure King magazine. The information given here contains lots of fun and interesting factoids, the bulk of it having to do with the fembots and Armor Knight Optimus Prime. To briefly summarize some of what was covered...
• Fembot info:
- Arcee was designed by Hironori Kobayashi
(of Masterpiece fame) and Yuki Oshima
(of Kiss Players fame).
- The descriptor used for Windblade is an "Oiran" rather than a "Geisha", and also that she was indeed inspired by Nijika from G1 as many had suspected.
• Armor Knight Optimus Prime info:
- Details on his new face-swapping gimmick
- General details on new molding/accessories
- How he's been packaged to mimic the promotional material.
• Other general info:
- Details on Takara's latest promotions
- Upcoming releases
- An interview
with Hironori Kobayashi will be featured in the next issue of Figure King magazine.
You can check out the full details after the jump!