Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

New In-Color Images of TFC Toys F-4 Phantom

Posted on 09-27-2012 at 12:28 PM by Secretcode under 3rd Party Unlicensed
293027_419176021476360_485700818_n
TFC Toys has updated their Facebook page with new colored images of their upcoming F-4 Phantom toy. This toy is the first release in TFC Toys' Project Uranus combiner. These new photos are the first colored shots of this first release and show off the F-4 Phantom's various weapons and gimmicks, such as the opening cockpit in jet mode and the giant arm mode for the combined robot form.
Views: 11,152 / Credit: evergamer, aniline, RandomFactor of the 2005 Boards!

Images for New In-Color Images of TFC Toys F-4 Phantom

148889_419175821476380_1697989959_n
183359_419175458143083_605037646_n
198575_419175784809717_623864369_n
228189_419175384809757_1390491907_n
229960_419175724809723_1964026120_n
264365_419175674809728_1476233823_n
282292_419175648143064_656735662_n
310630_419175604809735_1673860438_n
310630_419175604809735_1673860438_n
317607_419175744809721_944301348_n
396473_419175548143074_1274395164_n
427923_419175584809737_820402185_n
44203_419175518143077_1269421489_n
486661_419175861476376_1800527471_n
487611_419175411476421_907000422_n
527406_419175361476426_1319756096_n
527725_419175631476399_823552963_n
545807_419175491476413_1265067251_n
579705_419175764809719_1931347228_n
TigerBlade
No......no no no no noooooo.

I refuse to look in this thread again. It's just not worth it!!
Peagis
That is awesome!!!!
SCPrime
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniline View Post
I only see red dot. Is there a link?
Alucard77
Really... more freaking fuzzy pics. Hate to say it, but this shit gets old.
deathsheadII
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniline View Post
why the name ur anus

joking aside are these going to all be named after planets?
exomega255
.... I' love to own.... ur.. nvm...
aniline
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsheadII View Post
joking aside are these going to all be named after planets?
Uranus and Hercules are names from Greek mythology.
payton34
Just bring on the preorders. I only hope that the release schedule is a bit faster than the Hercules figures were.
Bountyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by payton34 View Post
Just bring on the preorders. I only hope that the release schedule is a bit faster than the Hercules figures were.
I hope the design is better than the Hercules figures.

Not really in the mood to use lube on crotches or add eraser bits to knees.
Megatron31
interesting i wasnt expecting a protype so quickly
DPrime
Project Uranus? Hehe.

Gonna be awesome though.
DPrime
Quote:
Originally Posted by payton34 View Post
Just bring on the preorders. I only hope that the release schedule is a bit faster than the Hercules figures were.
Well... I don't mind a few months between releases to be quite honest, when said figures are $80-100 each.
Lt. Faceless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bountyan View Post

Not really in the mood to use lube on crotches or add eraser bits to knees.
Thats why you let the rich kids with money to burn find the problems for you.After they complain about the problems and they get fixed.Then order.I gave Devy almost a year before i got him.Now i don't have to worry about back and forth emails about needing new parts.
jerminator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bountyan View Post
I hope the design is better than the Hercules figures.

Not really in the mood to use lube on crotches or add eraser bits to knees.
Maybe you won't have to lube crotches this time, just Uranus.
Peagis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerminator View Post
maybe you won't have to lube crotches this time, just uranus.
roflol!
Bountyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerminator View Post
Maybe you won't have to lube crotches this time, just Uranus.
General Tekno
The name choice is intriguing- whereas Hercules was a strongman in mythology, Uranus was the progenitor of the Greek pantheon and father of Jupiter.

Uranus also ate all of his offspring save Jupiter, who had been hidden away for safekeeping, as he feared one of them would kill him (which ended up happening).
cylor
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Tekno View Post
The name choice is intriguing- whereas Hercules was a strongman in mythology, Uranus was the progenitor of the Greek pantheon and father of Jupiter.

Uranus also ate all of his offspring save Jupiter, who had been hidden away for safekeeping, as he feared one of them would kill him (which ended up happening).
I think it's just because Uranus was god of the sky. Jets=Sky=Uranus, just as Devastator=Brute force=Hercules. Wonder what will be the name choice for computron... Apollo?
General Tekno
And would Monstructor be Cerberus possibly?

With Bruticus, if they were to ever make him, being Ares?
kibble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard77 View Post
Really... more freaking fuzzy pics. Hate to say it, but this shit gets old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.I.EDDIE View Post
Dang it with these blurs!

Still, it's nice to see them moving along on it...sure would be nice to see all his modes un-blurred
+1

If these 3rd Party chodes are going to continue offering up stupid, blurred pics, I wish the news sites would just ignore them altogether. Don't bother posting the shit and maybe they wouldn't bother to do the shit.
megatroptimus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Faceless View Post
Thats why you let the rich kids with money to burn find the problems for you.After they complain about the problems and they get fixed.Then order.I gave Devy almost a year before i got him.Now i don't have to worry about back and forth emails about needing new parts.
Really? I guess you live in 2013 then because the last figures to complete Hercules got released earlier this year.
Kuma Style
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Faceless View Post
Thats why you let the rich kids with money to burn find the problems for you.After they complain about the problems and they get fixed.Then order.I gave Devy almost a year before i got him.Now i don't have to worry about back and forth emails about needing new parts.
This is actually genius.
Oh_Slag
I just hope that TFC learned its lesson from Hercules on some of these QC issues. While the jets may offer less quirky overall designs in comparison to the construction vehicles, I can see these guys being a lot more fragile depending on the level of detail TFC incorporates. I fully expect to be blown away by this project, and hope it does not get delayed as bad as the early parts of Herc. Hopefully any major QC problems will be caught before they begin production this time around.

Bring on Superi....er....Uranus!
Megatron31
i would be willing to be they learned a lot form the first combiner and the second one will be a much better product for it. i just hope we see less blocky figures this go around.
exomega255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Picture request: Uranus, with accessories.
You will have to wait, because Crazy Devy will love to Decorate and add more on Uranus!

Uranus isn't "complete" until CD get their hands on it.
Peaugh
Just updated their facebook page with a shadowy and blurry pic of the first "not superion" figure. http://www.facebook.com/tfctoys

Although Project Uranus? I'd've gone with Hermes or something similarly greek-themed after Hercules, but oh well.
Karhukjnsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaugh View Post
Just updated their facebook page with a shadowy and blurry pic of the first "not superion" figure. http://www.facebook.com/tfctoys

Although Project Uranus? I'd've gone with Hermes or something similarly greek-themed after Hercules, but oh well.
Hercules = Roman | Heracles = Greek
Caelus = Roman | Uranus = Greek
seeker311
RamenJunkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karhukjnsi View Post
Hercules = Roman | Heracles = Greek
Caelus = Roman | Uranus = Greek
So... Romans = Decepticons, Greeks = Autobots?
Naztok
Let's start speculating what the other combiners might be named?

Their Bruticus could be Mars or Ares, Piranacon could be Neptune/Poseidon, I want Predaking to be Jupiter/Zeus. Any other thoughts?
Sentinel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naztok View Post
Let's start speculating what the other combiners might be named?

Their Bruticus could be Mars or Ares, Piranacon could be Neptune/Poseidon, I want Predaking to be Jupiter/Zeus. Any other thoughts?
Those actually seem pretty good. I would have gone with Apollo or the above mentioned Hermes for Superion though.

I do think they should stick to Greek names rather than Roman. I always preferred the Greek mythology.
Peaugh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karhukjnsi View Post
Hercules = Roman | Heracles = Greek
Caelus = Roman | Uranus = Greek
Ah, You're totally right on that. And name meaning Sky, yeah, that works. I think Caelus sounds cooler than Uranus though.
sodawilly
Bring plenty of T.P...... The excitement for this has left me wiped out!

- Gregg
skiss
Oh boy, when the trolls hear this name...
Zeitgeist
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker311 View Post
wow, that is one of the best looking blurry pictures ive ever seen.

Continue: New In-Color Images of TFC Toys F-4 Phantom Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Toy Arena