Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

WTF Primetime - 44 - Project Predachain of Command - May 29 2013

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2013, 11:57 PM   #1
Long Live the New Flesh

Vangelus's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 24
Send a message via ICQ to Vangelus Send a message via AIM to Vangelus

After a programming break (and a mental lapse), Vangelus returns with Aaron and Omegus Prime to talk about two more episodes of Beast Hunters - Project Predacon and Chain of Command.

iTunes users - You can subscribe to and review the podcast here:
iTunes Store

Zune users - You can subscribe here:

zune://subscribe/?WTF@TFW=http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/external.php?type=rss2&forumids=404

The RSS feed which includes a media link for the m4a file is:

WTF @ TFW Transformers Podcast - TFW2005.com

And if you want an MP3 version, it's linked below:
http://www.tfw2005.net/podcast/WTF_P...ay_29_2013.mp3

I am Perfection Without Ego, and the Undisputed King Scalper. Bearer of the Superior Empathy, and the everlasting spirit of The Fuzzy's true purpose. You lose.
My Website and My Transformers-For-Sale Thread
Vangelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:00 AM   #2
Ken
Collection Count: More than I need, less than I want.
News Credits: 5
Damn right you mention me in your podcast!
Noizemaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:21 AM   #3
Space Ninja
Send a message via Skype™ to Chosen
I keep forgetting Prime episodes are airing and it's already early Friday! Only up to Project Predacon.
Stuff for Sale! Pending Updates. | My Junkion Exchange Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aernaroth View Post
Man, I'd MUCH prefer an echo chamber where everyone just says the same things over and over to a sea of nodding. That sounds like an awesome model for a Discussion Forum.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:26 AM   #4
The Stand User
Collection Count: You want me to count that?
News Credits: 1
You're not alone!
I never heard of Arrested Development until you brought it up!
MovieGodOptimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:06 AM   #5
Kenīchan kawaii purinsesu
Collection Count: Unknown. Latest: Generations Springer
Oh these smashed together names... I've missed them so.
Comic
Sideways77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:46 AM   #6
The Heavy
Collection Count: Ha ha... Oh gods. :(
The Miko thing annoyed me, and I was wondering how, when she did take hits, why she wasn't thrashed around the helmet area like Starscream was when he was trying to tame the Predacon.

Even more so, I was wondering why Bulkhead or someone hadn't called out Wheeljack on his INSANELY neglectful endangerment of humans. To say he doesn't think things through wouldn't be going nearly far enough; he's throwing what must be a multi-ton metal sphere at high speeds in a room full of squishy human beings that would easily be turned into toothpaste if they were hit by it, and dragging around an EXTRA squishy, borderline sociopathic (or maybe just foolish) CHILD into missions where there are several multi-ton robots running around and shooting.

Apex or no, someone needs to lock Miko in a VERY secure room before anyone goes on any mission. Maybe even just ship her off somewhere clear away from the conflict.

Where's Jack's mom or Optimus for this sort of thing?
Decitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 03:29 PM   #7
Maxipads, attack!
Send a message via Skype™ to LordGigaIce
Gotta disagree with the bashing of Ultra Magnus. Nothing he did seemed out of line to me. Wheeljack just came across as a whiny brat.
LordGigaIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 05:23 PM   #8
Master of Crystalocution

Collection Count: Somewhere between not enough and too many.
Send a message via Skype™ to Aaron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decitron View Post
The Miko thing annoyed me, and I was wondering how, when she did take hits, why she wasn't thrashed around the helmet area like Starscream was when he was trying to tame the Predacon.

Even more so, I was wondering why Bulkhead or someone hadn't called out Wheeljack on his INSANELY neglectful endangerment of humans. To say he doesn't think things through wouldn't be going nearly far enough; he's throwing what must be a multi-ton metal sphere at high speeds in a room full of squishy human beings that would easily be turned into toothpaste if they were hit by it, and dragging around an EXTRA squishy, borderline sociopathic (or maybe just foolish) CHILD into missions where there are several multi-ton robots running around and shooting.

Apex or no, someone needs to lock Miko in a VERY secure room before anyone goes on any mission. Maybe even just ship her off somewhere clear away from the conflict.

Where's Jack's mom or Optimus for this sort of thing?
Yeah, Miko's always a loose cannon, but it seems that Wheeljack and Bulkhead see her as an equal of heart if not body. She seems to have a warrior's spirit and the Wrecker Two see that. Squishy or not that's a motivation to bring her along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGigaIce View Post
Gotta disagree with the bashing of Ultra Magnus. Nothing he did seemed out of line to me. Wheeljack just came across as a whiny brat.
There's a time to dress someone down and a time to get to it. Right after you dig yourselves out of rubble with another member of your group missing and likely in the line of fire isn't that time. Team Prime, and especially Wheeljack, have played looser with the rules. UM needs to get it in his brain that yelling at a bunch of seasoned troops like they're recruits isn't going to get him anything.
My Sales Thread!

My Extra Life Donation Page
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:38 PM   #9
Tengen Toppa Member
Collection Count: Counting is for chumps
Not watching Arrested Development is not something to be proud of *said the guy who's still only seen three episodes*

In all seriousness, am I the only one who saw the way Megatron was treating Shockwave as being like an over-protective father to his daughter?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCDR Blindside View Post
But we like talking about robot sex.
Gojira Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:49 PM   #10
Artist with a Temper
Collection Count: Est. 100+
News Credits: 6
That's a good way to see it, considering Project Predacon can't really be done, even if they got all the fossils, without Shockwave.
Visit me at My Twitter and my my deviantART page.
BlackHawkOmega is offline   Reply With Quote