Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

WTF Primetime - 43 - Beast Hunters: Month One - April 17 2013

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2013, 11:05 PM   #1
Long Live the New Flesh

Vangelus's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 24
Send a message via ICQ to Vangelus Send a message via AIM to Vangelus

Primetime returns for the final season of its namesake, as Vangelus, Aaron, and Omegus look at all 4 episodes of the first month of its programming.

iTunes users - You can subscribe to and review the podcast here:
iTunes Store

Zune users - You can subscribe here:

zune://subscribe/?WTF@TFW=http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/external.php?type=rss2&forumids=404

The RSS feed which includes a media link for the m4a file is:

WTF @ TFW Transformers Podcast - TFW2005.com

And if you want an MP3 version, it's linked below:
http://www.tfw2005.net/podcast/WTF_P...il_17_2013.mp3

I am Perfection Without Ego, and the Undisputed King Scalper. Bearer of the Superior Empathy, and the everlasting spirit of The Fuzzy's true purpose. You lose.
My Website and My Transformers-For-Sale Thread
Vangelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #2
Prepare for termination!
Collection Count: 80
News Credits: 19
Awww yea! Can't wait to get to work and listen to this in the morning.
PSN: Demolisher_1
VaderPrime1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:28 PM   #3
Space Ninja
Send a message via Skype™ to Chosen
I only caught up on the two most recent episodes this morning, so this is perfect timing for a Primetime to go up.

Unspoiled, no less, and no having to settle for crappy advanced rips!
Stuff for Sale! Pending Updates. | My Junkion Exchange Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aernaroth View Post
Man, I'd MUCH prefer an echo chamber where everyone just says the same things over and over to a sea of nodding. That sounds like an awesome model for a Discussion Forum.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:55 PM   #4
Harold of Power.
Collection Count: 300+
News Credits: 7
YES!
LordShockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:36 AM   #5
Herald of Unicron
After TJ mentioned that Micheal Ironside was Darkseid I looked it up and there are FOUR Darkseids on this show. Megatron, Bulkhead, Shockwave, and Ultra Magnus have all been Darkseid at some point.
Power Rangers Stuff for sale or trade.

SaberPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:51 PM   #6
Damn kids and your 3rd-P
Collection Count: Not enough to be impressive, but too many to claim I'm smart with money.
I think the guys are being a little overly harsh on the Jack text bit. There is a justified criticism, but I don't agree that it was a moment of all out complete out of character stupidity.

To put it another way, I think saying that Jack is too intelligent to make that mistake may be giving the character too much credit. The character has made poor judgments throughout the series to make the bit of him texting his mom believable enough to me. Yeah, it was a bone head move, but Jack has shown to be kind of a bone head in the past.
Paxtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:31 PM   #7
N/A
News Credits: 4
When you guys mentioned how when Shockwave used the cortical psychic patch on Wheeljack and it it kind amounted to nothing, it gave me a bit of an idea. What if they revisit that later and maybe Shockwave uploaded either a copy of himself or some kind of mind control virus to Wheeljack instead. After all, the last time we saw it used, Megatron uploaded himself into Bumblebee's head. What if in a couple episodes from now, Wheeljack starts going around the base tinkering with stuff. Maybe he upgrades everyones weapons, and they work fine for a while, but as soon as they get in a serious firefight, they start failing. Sort of turning Prime Wreckers Wheeljack into G1 Mad Scientist Wheeljack. Maybe he even changes his color scheme to blue with bits of red and black.
UltraPrimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:59 PM   #8
Autobot
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxtin View Post
I think the guys are being a little overly harsh on the Jack text bit. There is a justified criticism, but I don't agree that it was a moment of all out complete out of character stupidity.

To put it another way, I think saying that Jack is too intelligent to make that mistake may be giving the character too much credit. The character has made poor judgments throughout the series to make the bit of him texting his mom believable enough to me. Yeah, it was a bone head move, but Jack has shown to be kind of a bone head in the past.
I had no problem with Jack, a teenager, doing something stupid. What annoyed me about that is the cell phone at all. Just having an active cell phone on can let it be tracked. It communicates with local towers. If that phone is on at all, the Cons should have found them. So have Miko turn on her phone to play a game as the bone head move if Jack's moment of concern for his mother is too hard to swallow.
Burnout V4 - Free papercraft energon cubes made by me

Plan D Avalon- playing games and being dumb - Ode to my sister-in-law
Rexidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:34 PM   #9
Damn kids and your 3rd-P
Collection Count: Not enough to be impressive, but too many to claim I'm smart with money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoku View Post
I had no problem with Jack, a teenager, doing something stupid. What annoyed me about that is the cell phone at all. Just having an active cell phone on can let it be tracked. It communicates with local towers. If that phone is on at all, the Cons should have found them. So have Miko turn on her phone to play a game as the bone head move if Jack's moment of concern for his mother is too hard to swallow.
I think at this point it's safe to assume that the writers don't give much thought to the science behind the show.

Enter Raf's magic haxor skillz and cloning robots.
Paxtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:25 AM   #10
Autobot
News Credits: 1
Very valid point, sir.
Burnout V4 - Free papercraft energon cubes made by me

Plan D Avalon- playing games and being dumb - Ode to my sister-in-law
Rexidus is offline   Reply With Quote