Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

WTF @ TFW - 229 - December 7 2012

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2012, 07:41 AM   #31
Cyber Ninja Web Developer
Collection Count: too big for my wife's tastes...
News Credits: 2
Send a message via AIM to WuLongTi Send a message via Yahoo to WuLongTi Send a message via Skype™ to WuLongTi
Just got done listening to this one, thanks for the mention regarding my Kreon upgrade kits Aaron and Vangelus. I've got a lot in mind for the up coming microchange combiners, mainly actual hands, unique helmets and some bonus parts that the toy may be lacking such as a concrete drum for Devy or a better lion mane for Preds.

Be sure to check out my facebook page for WIPs and what not.

Here's a render of the Omega upgrade for those interested, since Vangelus didn't show a pic in the podcast or in the summary post of this thread.

:blog: :DeviantArt: :facebook: :Twitter: :ShapeWays:
WuLongTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:26 AM   #32
choppaface
Collection Count: 813
News Credits: 2
Great episode guys! I also have to echo Vangelus about NCSoft, but from another perspective. After years of playing Warcraft and loving it, I was looking for a new mmo to play on the side. I chose Tabula Rasa. I really enjoyed nearly everything about the game. I set aside Warcraft for a good long time to play it.

Then NCSoft started their BS and ended up shutting down the game servers. They didn't delete it all, such as the forums and whatnot, but it still seemed like a bitter betrayal from the company. GOOD UP on Richard Garriott for taking their asses to court and getting 28 million from them.

Twitter /B/S/T Marvel Universe sale! /My feedback thread /Wants thread /My Collection UPDATED 6/2/GASMASKENATION Updated 11/7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thew
and then Hound was a zombie!
xanthax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:34 AM   #33
TFW2005 Supporter
News Credits: 3
Can someone direct me to the link for the GDO Wheelie mod that was mentioned?
Feedback link: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...rcticwave.html
Arcticwave is offline   Reply With Quote