Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

WTF Primetime - 30 - Nemesis Prime - April 10 2012

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2012, 07:01 AM   #21
Airachnid's ratservant
News Credits: 1
Send a message via Skype™ to TrueNomadSkies
Yeah, Silas will be awesome to pose with Breakdown when the voyager comes out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by x BlackMagnus x View Post
Protip: Don't want strange growths in your mouth? Don't give oral to unsavory women.
TrueNomadSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:12 AM   #22
Reborn Comics Fan
Megabattimus's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Can't remember.
Send a message via Skype™ to Megabattimus
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerblackout View Post
Nemesis Prime being like Movie Prime?

lolno.
You're right, if he was Movie Prime he would have ripped someone's head off or executed a defeated foe.
Megabattimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:30 PM   #23
Banned
Collection Count: 141, including incomplete figures, Robot Heroes and Minicons. Latest- TFP Deluxe Knockout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megabattimus View Post
You're right, if he was Movie Prime he would have ripped someone's head off or executed a defeated foe.
Defeated meaning dying anyway so it's really mercy? If you're talking about Demolishor, that is.
seekerblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #24
Reborn Comics Fan
Megabattimus's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Can't remember.
Send a message via Skype™ to Megabattimus
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerblackout View Post
Defeated meaning dying anyway so it's really mercy? If you're talking about Demolishor, that is.
Doesn't matter, Optimus is a hero. He doesn't get to choose who lives and who dies.

Anyways, I want to see Roger Smith piloting Big O vs. Silas piloting Nemesis Prime.
Megabattimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:20 PM   #25
Aerialbot
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAlert Rescue View Post
I wonder why Nemesis Prime is so Rusty ?
i dont think its rust, i think its the earth metals stressing and corroding from the transformation, cuz the bots and cons are made of cybertronian parts and organic metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bountyan View Post
This was my least favorite episode of season 2; maybe even of the entire series. It was just...blech. The only part I enjoyed that much was the ending reveal.
Just u wait til the next one!! i still liked it, but youre right it was kind of lacklustre

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNomadSkies View Post
Yeah, Silas will be awesome to pose with Breakdown when the voyager comes out.
No, what you gotta do is get two Breakdowns, pose one normally then take the other one and just smash it with a sledgehammer and put silas and the mech soldier next to that
Hypershock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:05 AM   #26
Airachnid's ratservant
Can I smash someone's RID Bulkhead instead?
Quote:
Protip: Don't want strange growths in your mouth? Don't give oral to unsavory women.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:55 PM   #27
Geass'd
When Nemeisis Prime approached Bumblebee, I almost expected Silas to try and fake his way out of the situation, by pretending he could understand him.

The only way I could make the whole Silas managing to beat Prime thing work was...either Prime was severely underestimating just how powerful a man made machine utilizing cybertronian biology and technology, or he did not know the method of how Silas was controlling Nemeisis Prime.

Perhaps he was worried that any sudden shock would result in great harm Silias?
ZeroEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:40 AM   #28
Autobot
Is anybody else wondering why Silas knocked out Arcee and then just left her there to be found and recovered by the autobots? This seems contrary to his character motivations and behaviour up to this point.

Did they plant a bug/virus in her? Did the autobots show up in time to save her and it just wasnt mentioned? Did the writers just forget?

Im hoping its not the latter and this will have something to do in a later Mech centric storyline. Probably overly optimistic but we can hope?
Lordsloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #29
Airachnid's ratservant
I'd like to think they planted something in her (if nothing else, the standard tracing device plot) or at least ran away because they didn't have enough time to steal her t-cog, but more than likely... it had to do with only having a few minutes left in the episode.
Quote:
Old 04-16-2012, 02:26 PM   #30
Aerialbot
Quote:
Can I smash someone's RID Bulkhead instead?
Lolz yes u can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordsloth View Post
Is anybody else wondering why Silas knocked out Arcee and then just left her there to be found and recovered by the autobots? This seems contrary to his character motivations and behaviour up to this point.

Did they plant a bug/virus in her? Did the autobots show up in time to save her and it just wasnt mentioned? Did the writers just forget?

Im hoping its not the latter and this will have something to do in a later Mech centric storyline. Probably overly optimistic but we can hope?
Quote:
I'd like to think they planted something in her (if nothing else, the standard tracing device plot) or at least ran away because they didn't have enough time to steal her t-cog, but more than likely... it had to do with only having a few minutes left in the episode.
ooo thats something i didnt think about, hmm interesting plot point
Hypershock is offline   Reply With Quote