Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

WTF @ TFW - 193 - March 30 2012

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2012, 12:59 AM   #51
The Legendary One

Collection Count: 7500+ (I ain't joking)
News Credits: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by guard convoy View Post
oh, thought you ment the designs were around since then, even then, i knew the date 1998 was related to those two figures in some way
You got the gist of it, good enough.
Grand Master of all things Transformers
The World's Biggest Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime collection
TFcon / TFW2005 Staff

Protoman on Twitter Protoman on Youtube (ProtoRetro)
Protoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:58 AM   #52
TRU Commander
CNCBrawl56's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: From about 200 to 256
Send a message via AIM to CNCBrawl56
That is very interesting, did not know all of that, thanks for the knowledge!

The biggest thing I would love to see on an improved classics seeker mold is a better heal spur, my seekers always tend to fall over with the slightest nudge! No matter the pose too.
New episodes coming 2015!!! Stay tuned! Click photo to view

Geek Central Station Good Evening Charr Podcast
My Wants Thread Sell/Trade Thread Feedback Thread
CNCBrawl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:13 AM   #53
Herald of Unicron
SearchmanDS's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: A lot.
News Credits: 1
Send a message via AIM to SearchmanDS
Quote:
Originally Posted by T16skyhopp View Post
I think you should date it in the future so people who take a week to get around to listening don't feel bad about taking so long as then they can pretend they are listening to it sooner.
It sometimes takes me a week to get around to an episode and I don't feel bad about it.
SearchmanDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #54
Allied decepticon
Collection Count: 115.
I am SO sorry that I couldn't write sooner, but I freaking LOVE you guys right about now. I cannot thank you enough for featuring my question, and man, seth, I've never met a more chill creep than you, my man. thanks, guys!
Lookout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #55
Where was Sol Fury?
Sol Fury was here!

News Credits: 35
Send a message via AIM to ORIO
Good episode fellas!

ORIO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:03 AM   #56
R.I.P. Buzzbeak

Collection Count: More then I need
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNCBrawl56 View Post
Please explain why the Classics Seeker mode is bad now, sure it could use some more articulation, but I think it does a good job at representing the Seekers, plus I only have 2 more to go (Classics 2.0 Starscream and Ramjet)
It's not that it's bad, I'm just ready for a new one.

XBL gamer tag:MegaBuzzard Twitter/SethBuzzard Facebook Check out my micro cast at Audio Boo
Seth Buzzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:10 AM   #57
TRU Commander
CNCBrawl56's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: From about 200 to 256
Send a message via AIM to CNCBrawl56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Buzzard View Post
Ah, ok I got what you mean.

Ya, I'd have to agree
New episodes coming 2015!!! Stay tuned! Click photo to view

Geek Central Station Good Evening Charr Podcast
My Wants Thread Sell/Trade Thread Feedback Thread
CNCBrawl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:16 AM   #58
Where was Sol Fury?
Sol Fury was here!

News Credits: 35
Send a message via AIM to ORIO
Wanted to come back and share some thoughts on what you discussed. Classics do overs? I'll throw my hat in the ring for Rodimus as well. Something sleeker looking in bot mode for sure. Only downside is you'd lose the compatibility with Protector. I'm honestly surprised no one's first answer was Grimlock.

Legos. I just started getting into these. I bought Kreo Sentinel for the head, which at the time, I wanted to use for a possible custom. The damn head was too big, but I had a blast building that thing. So, I went to TRU and bought the little ATV's from the Alien Conquest line and the Dino line (They were buy one get one half off). Also ended up buying some mini-figures too. Now I have almost all of them... wtf?

I've been wanting to pick up that UFO alien abduction set since Gog spoke about it awhile back. Really enjoying the Lego Dino line, building weapons on top of the Dino's (all Dino-Riders style) is too much fun

Regarding the arms Microns, I have no desire to import these figures. Stickers are a turn off. But damn. Those Microns. I want them all dammit!

Last edited by ORIO; 04-11-2012 at 01:19 AM..
ORIO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #59
OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy
Rotorstorm's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: More than I can count!
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIO View Post
Wanted to come back and share some thoughts on what you discussed. Classics do overs? I'll throw my hat in the ring for Rodimus as well. Something sleeker looking in bot mode for sure. Only downside is you'd lose the compatibility with Protector. I'm honestly surprised no one's first answer was Grimlock.

Legos. I just started getting into these. I bought Kreo Sentinel for the head, which at the time, I wanted to use for a possible custom. The damn head was too big, but I had a blast building that thing. So, I went to TRU and bought the little ATV's from the Alien Conquest line and the Dino line (They were buy one get one half off). Also ended up buying some mini-figures too. Now I have almost all of them... wtf?

I've been wanting to pick up that UFO alien abduction set since Gog spoke about it awhile back. Really enjoying the Lego Dino line, building weapons on top of the Dino's (all Dino-Riders style) is too much fun

Regarding the arms Microns, I have no desire to import these figures. Stickers are a turn off. But damn. Those Microns. I want them all dammit!
I think the main reason for not saying Grimlock is that the Masterpiece figure is simply awesome and almost fits the bill.

With the Arms microns, if they were the domestic line and didn't cost stupid import prices I'd be all over them. Price rises are the main reason I haven't got the latest United too, I point blank refuse to pay 45 for Beast Wars 10th moulds when I can get the 10th versions MISB for less.

feedback
Rotorstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:07 PM   #60
Lets the balls touch.
Collection Count: 944
News Credits: 6
Send a message via MSN to Motor_Master
Gogdog - For RID Arcee's gun I have her posed wielding it up upside down with both hands like a mini-gun. Otherwise yeah her gun looks rediculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Buzzard View Post
My hope for Generations Dirge and Thundercracker (before we saw the pictures) was that they were new molds based on modern jets. Mostly because of that part of the fan base whose head would have exploded over it.

-Soon to be King of the Animated Road!
Sig pic by Josh - you rule dude!!!
Motor_Master is offline   Reply With Quote