|09-30-2010, 07:22 PM||#1|
Long Live the New Flesh
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Better than yours
News Credits: 24
WTF @ TFW - 114 - September 23 2010
Vangelus and Aaron address a glaring omission in the WTF Book Club's fourth episode before they are joined by Lupis and Omegus to discuss a massive dump.
00:00:00 - Opening
00:00:21 - Intro
00:01:56 - The Grande 2011 Image Dump
New Official Transformers Images - Generations, 2010 Main Line, Power Core Combiners - Transformers News
00:51:40 - New Pic Picks
SIXSHOT, show them what a one robot army is (preview)
01:03:35 - Return to the Dump
First Images of Generations Wreck-Gar - Transformers News
01:09:07 - Intermission
01:09:55 - What We Got This Week
01:42:29 - Listener Question from G1Wheeljack
01:52:32 - Listener Questin from MrUigobb
01:56:43 - I am tuned in to the frequency of your soul
01:57:27 - What's in a name
02:02:50 - Ending and Outro
iTunes users - You can subscribe to and review the podcast here:
Zune users - You can subscribe here:
The RSS feed which includes a media link for the m4a file is:
WTF @ TFW Transformers Podcast - TFW2005.com
And if you want an MP3 version, it's linked below:
|09-30-2010, 07:30 PM||#2|
The Legendary One
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal, Canada
Collection Count: 8500+ (I ain't joking)
News Credits: 21
- If we don't get alternate Junkion heads from Headrobots or hell even HASBRO, I will be shocked. Also it's said "De-Tree-Us"...... which begs the question... no Universe 2.0 Hound repaint? That mold needs more repaints... heck we would get a Junkion cat out of repainting Ravage
- Brawn and Outback ALMOST shared a mold. Originally the 2005 Botcon set (if 3H was still in charge) was barking up the Energon Stormarm mold into Brawn deal, in the end we got Fun Pub and with Fun Pub, we got Fallback (Botcon 2005). So almost...... almost....
- I would not worry about these "Official Hasbro photos" and how Tracks looks cause it's not the first time they make the toys look lesser then in person or even dare I say... mistransformed. All of these are HELLA photoshopped, so any colors; Outback/Fallback's red or even Track's face..... stay tuned.
- A lot of people missed this, but Hailstorm is actually a crazy retarded throw back to the PS2 Armada video game. There was a Minicon named Hailstorm with the HUGE missile rack. Props Hasbro...
Listener Question #1
- I dunno, I guess ROTF Arcee Deluxe with my Souchaku Henshin Kabuto..... Stronger works too.
Listener Question #2
- I revisit a small handful of my TFs (unless it's some of the ho hum straight up repaints that most of the movie lines has been giving me). My desk always has what I consider "the best" and I have a few "fiddle figures" that have been here for almost a decade (good ol Go Bot Pumper)
Listener Question #3
- If you got it loose, from a guy in CHINA on ebay or from some specific websites..... a little early, strong chance, it was 5 fingered from the factory.
Also, you don't want to become Protoman in 2010 Vang....... it's going to get a little pricey..... maybe next year will be safer.
Grand Master of all things Transformers
The World's Biggest Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime collection
TFcon / TFW2005 Staff
Protoman on Twitter Protoman on Youtube (ProtoRetro)
|09-30-2010, 07:42 PM||#3|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Collection Count: 368. Latest: CW Deluxe Wave 2
News Credits: 51
"It's a tease. Screw it, just give me the big one already." -Omegus Prime.
I will never let you live this down, Omegus. >=D
|09-30-2010, 08:46 PM||#4|
Join Date: Nov 2008
You know when I head the phrase "Armada Headkick" I imaged it as:
|09-30-2010, 09:14 PM||#5|
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Long Island, New York
Collection Count: A Lot
News Credits: 30
Yay! Was hoping my question would get answered this ep, can't wait to listen.
|09-30-2010, 10:37 PM||#6|
Herald of Unicron
Join Date: Jun 2009
News Credits: 1
I question if I want to listen do this if you're just going to talk about someone's dump...
|09-30-2010, 10:53 PM||#7|
Join Date: Sep 2004
Collection Count: 200+
News Credits: 12
COOL! double Joker!
I tried listening to one of these a few weeks ago on my day off. at the second hour mark I was only 1/2 way through...these go on FOREVER!
|10-01-2010, 12:44 AM||#8|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Collection Count: 200+
News Credits: 199
yeah! Kamen Rider W JokerJoker!
|10-01-2010, 01:31 AM||#9|
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The Baltan Star (Maryland)
One of these days, I shall really steal one of your packages in-transit, Vangelus.
And replace it with exactly one milkshake.
|10-01-2010, 02:28 AM||#10|
Expect the Unexpected.
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Nebraska or From the depths of the high plains/heartland
Collection Count: 90+
Suprised about the Generations line like you guys mentioned and looking forward into getting them as well. Tracks looks cool I dig the tribal flames on the hood, but thats just me and the rest was cool. So great podcast, guys.
|Latest News & Rumors Posts|
|Tfcc dawn of the predacus|
|Masterpiece Shockwave Revealed - Prototype images|
|MP Rodimus Version 2.0 - Prototype images|
|Hasbro Confirms Transformers 5, 6, 7 And 8 Live Action Movies|
|TRU Listing for Masterpiece Starscream|
|Latest Toy Discussion Posts|
|Combiner Wars Appreciation Thread|
|The -NEW- END ALL BE ALL Masterpiece Speculation Thread|
|Any toys you regret breaking?|
|What is the quality of the KO G1 reissues?|
|Latest 3rd Party Posts|
|Dx9 Tyrant aka Galvatron|
|DX9 Toys D06 Carry - Stuido OX Inspired Rodimus Prime|
|BEWARE: Do not buy Transformers from wxiaogj on ebay|
|FansToys FT-12 Grenadier (MP Bombshell)|
|Latest Radicons Posts|
|1987olds442's W.I.P. Figures|
|Generations RID 2015 Beast Wars Megatron|
|CW Rack 'n' Ruin WIP|
|Shapeways idea challenge thread!|
|GCI Miniguns for TFs|