Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

WTF @ TFW - Episode 35

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2009, 10:51 PM   #81
Official Voice of Flareup
Collection Count: 287, as of 1/16/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
you would..... i only liked how they screwed up marrow by going from a hot white chick to a muscular hispanic guy........ i'd rather a hot chick throwing bone spikes at me
Actually, the character's name was Spyke and he was based on the character of Spyke from the X-Men Evolution cartoon...who did just happen to have the exact same powers as Marrow though. He was Storm's nephew, aparently there supposedly weren't enough black characters to choose from in the X-Men cannon to fill their quota so they made one up, unoriginal though he was. A teen Bishop would have been kinda weird though.

Sig by Blaster Prime. Avatar by Poho.
My Transformers fanfiction & more http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1298095/FairladyZ2005 My new blog http://fairladyz2005.livejournal.com
Fairlady_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:45 AM   #82
United States Air Force
Cujo's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: More than 0 but less than 1 million...
News Credits: 2
Send a message via AIM to Cujo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairlady_Z View Post
Actually, the character's name was Spyke and he was based on the character of Spyke from the X-Men Evolution cartoon...who did just happen to have the exact same powers as Marrow though. He was Storm's nephew, aparently there supposedly weren't enough black characters to choose from in the X-Men cannon to fill their quota so they made one up, unoriginal though he was. A teen Bishop would have been kinda weird though.
but spyke in x:e shot out stone spikes (and had bad ass stone armor in the teenage episode) i remember somewhere that they said they were going to name the character "marrow" but being marrow was a female they went with the name spyke cause he was a guy but kept him with marrow's powers cause they thought the power of creating stone projectiles from a human body wasn't believeable..... now don't get me started with kid omega/quill....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_Bacala View Post
Transformers 3: F*** Disguise!
Cujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:43 AM   #83
United States Air Force
Cujo's Ebay Auctions
lmfao I got to use it!!!!

Good news for next Spider Man film...

post 33
Quote:
Old 03-30-2009, 10:00 AM   #84
Official Voice of Flareup
Collection Count: 287, as of 1/16/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
but spyke in x:e shot out stone spikes (and had bad ass stone armor in the teenage episode) i remember somewhere that they said they were going to name the character "marrow" but being marrow was a female they went with the name spyke cause he was a guy but kept him with marrow's powers cause they thought the power of creating stone projectiles from a human body wasn't believeable.....
True, the bone armor was cool, but he also shot out bone spikes from his body for the first few seasons before that. They looked like bone in the movie to me not stone, but it's been a while since I watched the movie, so it didn't bother me. But given a choice, Marrow would have been cooler to see, that I agree with.

Quote:
now don't get me started with kid omega/quill....
I won't. He was lame. They also wasted Psylocke.

Sig by Blaster Prime. Avatar by Poho.
My Transformers fanfiction & more http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1298095/FairladyZ2005 My new blog http://fairladyz2005.livejournal.com
Fairlady_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:05 PM   #85
Mighty Muggs Drew Eiden

Collection Count: 425
News Credits: 3
Send a message via AIM to Dreweido
Live Odd-Numbered Podcast tweeting at twitter.com/eido11

Drew Does Commentary - NEW EPISODE! Enter the Nighbird!

Dreweido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:12 PM   #86
United States Air Force
Cujo's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Eiden View Post
Live Odd-Numbered Podcast tweeting at twitter.com/eido11
I just joined my screen name is Cujo8me
Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 05:39 AM   #87
News Credits: 61
I know this is a very old thread, but I was listening to past episodes, and something hit me. During the interview with the Transformers Generations people you mention how they want to do auto-transforming cassettes some day, but they don't know what to do with Soundwave. I guess they eventaully worked that into War for Cybertron, with the upcoming VOyager Soundwave and his cassettes! We are fineally seeing this idea from 2009 three years later!
Scaleface is online now   Reply With Quote