Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc

Reply Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2011, 02:08 PM   #1
TFW2005 Supporter
TFPrime's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Over 1000
News Credits: 4
Send a message via AIM to TFPrime Send a message via MSN to TFPrime Send a message via Yahoo to TFPrime
Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc

Because I suck at names of what is what..I searched the internet to find various/random Optimus Prime stuff and all his other forms of stuff I don't yet have in my collection. If you have any of these and wish to sell them, or know someone who is selling them..Please let me know via this thread or PM.

Here's what I've come up with so far..

*The ones marked with the **GREEN** star--if you have them, and want to sell, you can pretty much name your price!!

To also help..here is a link to my album of collection..Mostly Prime/G1 stuff..if you see it in here, I do not need it. Unless yours is different some how..All variations are wanted as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-g1toy_bape_convoy.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-g1-optimus-prime-cookie-jar_1299957667.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-robot-heroes-rid-optimus-prime.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-reduced-galery_image_1419_3881.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-actionmasterprime_toy.jpg  

Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-vehicleplaytent.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-changegalaxy_galaxyconvoy.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-blockformers_galaxyconvoy.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-chupachups_optimusprimes.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-omron_optimus_primes.jpg  

Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-bigtf_optimusprimes.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-cybertrontoy_ez_clear_optimus.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-gf_metallicgalaxyconvoy_legends_toy.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-anivoyegoptimus.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-redroos_rotf_op2.jpg  

Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-wonderfest1.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-poptopper.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-optimuskabaya002.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-ldkabayaprime1.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-chocosmallwofistlwfistgunr.jpg  

Want To See G1 Come Alive Again? Click The Picture!

Last edited by TFPrime; 06-12-2012 at 12:10 PM..
TFPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
Autobot
Collection Count: 120
dont have any of the figs on your poster but i do have a few prime figures if your interested
AutobotJazz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:38 PM   #3
TFW2005 Supporter
TFPrime's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via AIM to TFPrime Send a message via MSN to TFPrime Send a message via Yahoo to TFPrime
I'll look at anyones Prime stuff, if I see something I need, that works.
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-zagzagart-img600x450-1221134694q9tm.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-13-1.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-14-1.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-08.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-pics022-2.jpg  

Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-zak-1-1.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-90602604.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-omronprime2.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-optimuskabaya7.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-dsc01675.jpg  

Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-dsc01759.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-dsc01795.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-dsc02099.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-dsc01863.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-010-3.jpg  

Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-dsc01844.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-dsc01912.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-dsc02709.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-005-6.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-bigconvoys2.jpg  

Last edited by TFPrime; 06-12-2012 at 12:12 PM..
Old 09-20-2011, 03:02 PM   #4
...and his huntsmen!
The_Tracker's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 1k+
I am about to list for sale MiB RiD Optimal Optimus...

Feedback Sales Wants e-Bay
The_Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:14 PM   #5
TFW2005 Supporter
TFPrime's Ebay Auctions
Updated a link to show my collection of Prime stuff, if you see it in there, I don't need it. But thanks Tracker. I just recently got that one.
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-bigconvoys1.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-100_0700.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-optimuskabaya2_1315834552.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-puppetlio_1281877591.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-ts361023_1257165542.jpg  

Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-liobot_1242690403.bmp   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-bots012_1256601689.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-1990-pdformer-super-god-ginrai_1241654570.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-optimus035_1257115968.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-big03_1245073228.jpg  

Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-walkingprimal_1263395825.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-rollerprimal_1263395750.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-1990-pdformer-convoy-painted-d_1240406882.jpg   Looking for various versions of Optimus Prime, Convoy, Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy etc-p7141188.jpg  

Last edited by TFPrime; 07-17-2012 at 06:58 AM..
Old 09-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #6
TFW2005 Supporter
TFPrime's Ebay Auctions
bump

Old 09-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #7
Mandiprime97's badass :)
Collection Count: selling them off.....
sent you a PM
TWINTURBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:21 PM   #8
TFW2005 Supporter
TFPrime's Ebay Auctions
bump

Old 09-28-2011, 02:17 PM   #9
A Meat Popsicle
You interested in any Masterpiece Optimus? I've been trying to sell mine.
Shapeways store: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/bpm
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...ck-thread.html
bellpeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 01:16 PM   #10
TFW2005 Supporter
TFPrime's Ebay Auctions
Nope, have all those...cept Sleep Mode but thanks