Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The Team Fortress 2 Thread

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2011, 02:57 AM   #21
President of Calendars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiller View Post

Strange Weapons are weapons that come out of the new crates when you open them with a key. They level up and change names as you get kills with them.
I wish I had not read that. I might be suckered into buying keys again someday. (btw: DONT BUY THE KEYS, waste of money, etc)
Gigatron_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:58 AM   #22
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opticron Primal View Post
Quick question. I can't use a mouse and keyboard so I use a gamepad. The thing is when I toggled gamepad use in the options I can move with the left stick but I can't look around with the right.

Is it because I set some of the key commands to my gamepad before I noticed the gamepad use option?
1. Load TF2
2. Go to keyboard/mouse Options and enable Console Commands
3. If the console doesn't come up immediately the press ` or ~ (above the tab button)
4. Type in "exec 360controller"

This works for most source engine games.

This will automatically unlock and configure your controller's buttons to work with Steam, just as if you were playing on a 360.

This will also work for other controllers as well, but you'll need xpadder to map your controller to a 360 pad's button configuration.

Don't worry about what others think, I use a 360 controller and I can hand zombies their asses on a silver platter with the best of 'em.
TFXProtector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:24 AM   #23
Elite Guard Commander
Collection Count: Around 180
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigatron_2005 View Post
I wish I had not read that. I might be suckered into buying keys again someday. (btw: DONT BUY THE KEYS, waste of money, etc)
Or you can trade a key from someone who has it.
ADD ME ON PSN: Bariprime
http://www.shmax.com/view_collection/2672
LATEST ADDITION: BEAST HUNTERS DELUXE PROWL
bariprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:24 AM   #24
I wanna wear it!
Collection Count: 100+ TFs, 20 Shinkis, 33 figma, 12 D-Arts, 17 MH, 7 Nendos(1KO), 10 S.H.Figuarts, 5 Revos
Send a message via AIM to PaladinVance Send a message via MSN to PaladinVance Send a message via Yahoo to PaladinVance Send a message via Skype™ to PaladinVance
I knew about the name change with kills part, just wasn't sure if they were new.
How do they stack up trade wise? I don't see myself getting many kills with a Targe

3DS FC:1564-1886-8111 PSN XBL STEAM Twitter Tumblr LoL Stats Smite Stats YouTube MAL
Quote:
We get a time paradox, and Terra enters a lesbian relationship with her own mother to create herself.
PaladinVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:08 AM   #25
Comin' up OOOs!
Collection Count: Roughly 120 and swelling
News Credits: 5
Send a message via Skype™ to Opticron Primal
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFXProtector View Post
1. Load TF2
2. Go to keyboard/mouse Options and enable Console Commands
3. If the console doesn't come up immediately the press ` or ~ (above the tab button)
4. Type in "exec 360controller"

This works for most source engine games.

This will automatically unlock and configure your controller's buttons to work with Steam, just as if you were playing on a 360.

This will also work for other controllers as well, but you'll need xpadder to map your controller to a 360 pad's button configuration.

Don't worry about what others think, I use a 360 controller and I can hand zombies their asses on a silver platter with the best of 'em.
Sorry to say, but none of that worked.

My Sales Thread - My Feedback Thread
Opticron Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:24 AM   #26
Retired Transformers Fan
Collection Count: Zero.
News Credits: 11
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I still can't register. I really wanna play TF2...

Click the sig to go to TFW2005's sister site, TokuNation, for all things Tokusatsu!
Nintendo Network ID: Eric322 / Steam ID: nintendoranger / 3DS Friend Code: 1435-4875-7021
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:10 PM   #27
I don't know nothin'
Tiller's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Not enough.
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I still can't register. I really wanna play TF2...
Register? With Steam? That's a new one. My brother just signed up yesterday.

Also: New players are really bad. Please don't be as silly as this guy.

My Wants! / 2014 Sales Thread! / My Feedback!
Tiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:31 PM   #28
President of Calendars
Quote:
Originally Posted by bariprime View Post
Or you can trade a key from someone who has it.
True, although I remember the price of keys were pretty high. It wouldnt take too long for me to burn through all my supplies of refined metal.
Gigatron_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:46 PM   #29
Retired Transformers Fan
Collection Count: Zero.
News Credits: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiller View Post
Also: New players are really bad. Please don't be as silly as this guy.

I highly doubt I'll be as bad as that guy. But it's been a LONG time since I played an FPS on a computer, so...yeah, I might be a little rusty.

Click the sig to go to TFW2005's sister site, TokuNation, for all things Tokusatsu!
Nintendo Network ID: Eric322 / Steam ID: nintendoranger / 3DS Friend Code: 1435-4875-7021
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:30 AM   #30
I wanna wear it!
Collection Count: 100+ TFs, 20 Shinkis, 33 figma, 12 D-Arts, 17 MH, 7 Nendos(1KO), 10 S.H.Figuarts, 5 Revos
Send a message via AIM to PaladinVance Send a message via MSN to PaladinVance Send a message via Yahoo to PaladinVance Send a message via Skype™ to PaladinVance
What... exactly was he trying to do? (I'm guessing he thought you could shoot through the fence?
And yes, a lot of the new players are bad right now.
I should have saved the replay, but I had something like 30 kills with a single Sentry on Dustbowl, by putting it in that little entrance at the top of the first control point (on the tracks) How else do I know most of the server was new?
My ENTIRE team got the one achievement for round of Dustbowl without a capture.

I've also people baskstab a Heavy with YER, while the Heavy's being healed, and the enemy Medic just keeps on healing them. (and massive, 40-50 killstreaks with YER and Spawncamping, as there is no Spy-checks going on)
I know I'm far from good at these games, but these can just be funny...

3DS FC:1564-1886-8111 PSN XBL STEAM Twitter Tumblr LoL Stats Smite Stats YouTube MAL
Quote:
We get a time paradox, and Terra enters a lesbian relationship with her own mother to create herself.
PaladinVance is offline   Reply With Quote