Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Mass Effect 2 - if you're done, come here to talk about it. SPOILERS ARE EVERYWHERE

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2012, 07:22 AM   #2121
Universe Onslaught fanboy
doomboy536's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 101
News Credits: 3
If you bring non-humans into the plague infested zone, then I judge you. It's a low blow even for Renegades
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984forever View Post
When DC re-boots Batman they don't turn him into a damn dirty Ape.
doomboy536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:26 AM   #2122
Autobot Spoiler
Collection Count: 100+
News Credits: 1
I thought I brought Garrus in there though. Hmm, maybe I didn't.

Click sig for comics!
Spoiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:53 PM   #2123
Subdivisions
Blackout32's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Lost count
Hey guys I don't know what to do after you talk to her from behind the bar. I am not sure what to do next. If you help me in describing what I need to do that would be really helpful. The part I am stuck on is WHAT DO I DO NEXT after talking to her. So thats basically IT in a nutshell.
Creatures of the night.
Blackout32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:25 AM   #2124
Comic Color-guy
Collection Count: nearly 300!
News Credits: 7
Send a message via AIM to Josh Send a message via MSN to Josh
You're still looking to recruit mordin, right?

You gotta leave the club and go to the markets (if you're walking out the front entrance of afterlife, take a left and go down and through the right hand door). There's an alley by the "religious" protestor with turians guarding a doorway. You gotta get past them and into the quarentine zone. Oncce in there you'll be en route to mordins clinic
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:24 PM   #2125
optics's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 3
After almost 2 years, I finally got back to playing ME2 to finish a few things... bought and completed Arrival Yesterday. Surprisingly, I still had Firewalker to do. All regular and DLC achievements are unlocked, but one.... damn you Insanity. It was a good thing I went back and played it cuz I didn't know how much my controller is screwed up. Gotta get me a new controller.
MY SALES THREAD - SDCC 2014 SH Figuarts, MMPR, Sentai, Games, Transformers, etc.
MY WANTS THREAD - Marvel Legends, PAK and Bishoujo ----- MY FEEDBACKS
eBAY THREAD - Optimal Optimus Gun, RID Bruticus
optics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #2126
Subdivisions
Blackout32's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Lost count
I think thats him that I am looking for but I am going to fire it up tonight to see if this works what your talking about here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh View Post
You're still looking to recruit mordin, right?

You gotta leave the club and go to the markets (if you're walking out the front entrance of afterlife, take a left and go down and through the right hand door). There's an alley by the "religious" protestor with turians guarding a doorway. You gotta get past them and into the quarentine zone. Oncce in there you'll be en route to mordins clinic
Creatures of the night.
Blackout32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:17 PM   #2127
Autobot Spoiler
Well, now that I have vowed to finish my second play through before I play 3, I must say that I have accomplished so much in such short time. I only need to get Tali at this point, and do most of the Loyalties. That and the main quest line from this point. Considering that I only put in roughly 6 hours...

Click sig for comics!
Old 03-08-2012, 04:29 AM   #2128
Megatron wants YOU
I've got ME3 all ready to go, all the DLC is already installed and the game is just begging to be fired up, but yeah I'm not touching it until I finished my new Infiltrator run through. I'm just finishing up all the loyalty missions before I hit the Derelict Reaper, then go straight to the end of the game and save all the crew. However I think I'm going to struggle to keep all the team alive, it's very doubtful I will hit max paragon, since I've basically been taking every decision as it comes this time around and doing what I feel like, using no real moral compass or strictly choosing the "good" option (basically RPing him like a slightly more ruthless Batman: a hero but bit of a badass, doesn't follow the establishment or play by the rules) I'm around 75% Paragon/25% Renegade with only a few major alignment decision remaining, should be interesting.
Fonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:56 AM   #2129
Autobot Spoiler
It shouldn't matter if you are only 75% Par for the ending. It just matters if they are loyal to you. I think you still get the good ending regardless. I was doing roughly the same for my character. I have a bad side if I need to(i.e killing the guy working on the ship, or headbutting the krogen). But, ultimately my character is good. I think right now, I am already at 50% Para with barely any Rene with my second playthrough.

I spent a half hour probing in just one system, got roughly 75k of each there(not including Element zero). And just like that, I spent most of it working out the upgrades. But, because I did the shadowbroker thing, I will have a bit more free minerals.

Click sig for comics!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:35 AM   #2130
Collection Count: I am afraid to count
Just finished the game for the first time yesterday. Finally.

My first game as Inflitrator was hit by corrupted files and got wiped out, so I restarted the game as Sentinel and it was a much smoother ride (ie a lot less death). I'd like to import my char for a new game at Insane difficulty, but first I want to see if I can seduce Yeoman Chambers. Even after I finish the game I still cannot bring up any conversation with her that'll lead to romance. I don't know if it's because I am Renegate.

Anyways I was gonna put off getting ME3 until the price has dropped, but now I am aching to play that game so I may end up buying at full price afterall.
PSN ID: Maximum_Maximus
My sales list: Predaking Sales Thread
My feedback thread: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...predaking.html
Predaking is offline   Reply With Quote