Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey
View Poll Results: Favorite Pokemon Generation
Gen 1 74 38.34%
Gen 2 37 19.17%
Gen 3 32 16.58%
Gen 4 21 10.88%
Gen 5 29 15.03%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

POKÉMON! The all encompassing thread of 'Gotta catch 'em all!'

Reply Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2013, 07:32 PM   #8701
I Know...I'm Awesome.
Location: Falling off the side of the Nemesis...I wish I had wings
Anybody really want to see what Clauncher's evolution will be like?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon4e View Post
I will learn the secret of you ever changing sig autoboticon! (if that IS your real name)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
Autoboticon's sigs are like Vehicons; amuse us one moment, Autobots remove them the next.
Autoboticon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:22 PM   #8702
Farewell Dear Friend
Collection Count: Too busy buying them to count.
News Credits: 8
Does anyone remember the Mewtwo rumor, the one about two Mega Evolutions. Well I haven't seen anyone here touch on it yet but during Pokemon Smash Serebii says they showed Mewtwo Mega Evolve but concealed the result and said the host was shocked.

I think I will start with Fennekin and pick Squirtle as my Kanto starter. Torchic will go straight to the box. Since I plan on getting a Pokemon XY 3DS, not sure which color yet, if I have the money I may transfer one of each starter to X, my currently planed main game, with a few extra Torchics. I may transfer the Kanto starts as well if they have their Mega Evolution stones, if they are unique, since I expect them to be obtained shortly after the 1st gym but no later than the end of the 2nd.

With the Kanto starters and Torchic having Mega Evolutions and the Kalos starters being likely to have them I would be surprised if all starters don't have a Mega Evolution. I wonder if Xerneas and Yveltal will have one.

So far there have been 30 new Pokemon revealed, not counting Mega Evolutions, with 2 of them not receiving a full reveal with artwork (Oorotto the tree Pokemon which was in the horde battle from the movie trailer and another one from the recent Kanto Mega Evolution trailer). At this point I think I will try to avoid an more Pokemon news until sometime after receiving the game, only taking the time to check the event Pokemon schedule. I will probably forget about a few of those 30 and really I don't want to know too much more until I play it.

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Friend Codes
Deathx360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #8703
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 155
News Credits: 1
Oddly enough I completely forgot half of the new Pokémon already. I think that if I stop looking up stuff a week before release I'll have some surprises due to my comically bad memory.

I even managed to forget Pangoro somehow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathx360 View Post
Does anyone remember the Mewtwo rumor, the one about two Mega Evolutions. Well I haven't seen anyone here touch on it yet but during Pokemon Smash Serebii says they showed Mewtwo Mega Evolve but concealed the result and said the host was shocked.
I forgot about the rumour until the Pokémon Smash thing. I'm curious about what it'll look like. Hopefully cooler than what we've seen.

I has a thread for my Beast Hunters related fanart.
Kujo1597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:06 AM   #8704
Dr Pepper Fan
Collection Count: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoboticon View Post
This Meta right here does. I want to see how a crazy-ass pistol shrimp evolves

Also, speaking of mega-evolutions, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Mega Yanmega :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnergonWaffles View Post
Waffles are tasty, but not as filling as robot dinosaurs and bitch slapping Primes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZero View Post
He's not handicapped, he's handicapable of murder.
Meta777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:51 AM   #8705
Herald of Unicron
So hey, what do you guys think we'll get for the "next" pokemon game? X and Y 2? Z?

Personally I'm thinking Z, makes sense that the third legendary Poke will be a serpent who can form that shape or something with the rumor that this gen is based around Norse mythology or whatever.

You got the blind bird at the top of the world tree, the stag at the middle who's antlers antlers look like the branches of the tree, and then a serpent representing hell at the bottom.
3DS Friend code - 5172-0313-0542
iamste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:52 AM   #8706
psn - baggzey23
Collection Count: ??? (in a massive green box)
Send a message via MSN to baggzey23 Send a message via Skype™ to baggzey23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
This Meta right here does. I want to see how a crazy-ass pistol shrimp evolves

Also, speaking of mega-evolutions, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Mega Yanmega :3
I want to see a mantis shrimp pokemon with different forms (a permanent claw hand one and ball hand one) kinda like basculin
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
baggzey, I present to thee, THE INTERNET. Because you have won it.
3ds friend code:0860-3236-2493
baggzey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:35 AM   #8707
The Big Engine
Collection Count: 50+
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamste View Post
You got the blind bird at the top of the world tree, the stag at the middle who's antlers antlers look like the branches of the tree, and then a serpent representing hell at the bottom.
Man, an electric legendary that was based of Thor would be all kinds of fuckin' sweet.

"It is necessary to get fully behind someone before you can stab them in the back"
---Sir Humphrey Appleby. 3DS FC: 0404-6376-9063
Gordon_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:54 AM   #8708
Herald of Unicron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujo1597 View Post
Oddly enough I completely forgot half of the new Pokémon already. I think that if I stop looking up stuff a week before release I'll have some surprises due to my comically bad memory.

I even managed to forget Pangoro somehow...

I forgot about the rumour until the Pokémon Smash thing. I'm curious about what it'll look like. Hopefully cooler than what we've seen.
i like Mega Mewtwo, honestly. But yeah, I deffo think there will be another one for him and a few others (if not in this game, then in the next one or the next gen even), no other Mega evolution has a name, yet Mewtwo's is called his "awakened form" or something?

Hoping it'll be something closer to Mew, almost as a "perfect mewtwo" or something closer resembling the original.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:59 AM   #8709
Herald of Unicron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon_4 View Post
Man, an electric legendary that was based of Thor would be all kinds of fuckin' sweet.
Electric Steel legendary with a hammer hold item? hahaha
Old 09-09-2013, 08:11 AM   #8710
Herald of Unicron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoboticon View Post
Whatever it is, I'm willing to bet it gets that Mega Launcher ability that Mega Blastoise is getting. Surely Clauncher will get plenty of "pulse" moves, which is apparently what that ability boosts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamste View Post
So hey, what do you guys think we'll get for the "next" pokemon game? X and Y 2? Z?

Personally I'm thinking Z, makes sense that the third legendary Poke will be a serpent who can form that shape or something with the rumor that this gen is based around Norse mythology or whatever.

Pokemon Z makes a lot of sense. But then again, so did Pokemon Grey.
I'm also a supporter of the serpent "Z" legendary theory though.

Also, shiny Palkia should be available at Gamestop now. I forgot my DS so can't get one today. Good thing we have until like October until Giratina (and XY) comes out.
Tytus is offline   Reply With Quote