Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Citadel Color Recipes

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
Back in Black
deliciouspeter's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: about 100, all custom fodder.
News Credits: 1
Citadel Color Recipes

via Volomir's Blog...

How to make every color in the citadel color range using 5 basic colors. Even if you don't use this brand, this may he helpful.

Volomir's Blog: Citadel Colour: get them all in 5 pots!

"Citadel Colour: get them all in 5 pots!
Painting is not an expensive hobby. Colour theory says you can get all the colours from the basic 3 primary colours, plus black and white for desaturation. Well, it is true, in theory. I always say this in my courses but some people don't believe it. So that's why I post some charts I found in the internet, which can help you out with your mixing. These charts tell you how to make the entire Citadel Colour range out of the basic 5 pots. Of course, don't fool yourselves, the exact colours are impossible to get for many reasons, but you will get pretty similar ones.

Bear in mind that even though this chart is very useful, you must not underestimate the wonderful exercise that is trying to get an specific colour without any cheatsheet. It will help understand better colour theory and will help you make your own personal tones. So use the charts with responsibility!"

Attached Thumbnails
Citadel Color Recipes-1.jpg   Citadel Color Recipes-2.jpg   Citadel Color Recipes-3.jpg   Citadel Color Recipes-4.jpg   Citadel Color Recipes-5.jpg  

Citadel Color Recipes-6.jpg   Citadel Color Recipes-7.jpg   Citadel Color Recipes-8.jpg   Citadel Color Recipes-9.jpg   Citadel Color Recipes-10.jpg  

Citadel Color Recipes-11.jpg   Citadel Color Recipes-12.jpg   Citadel Color Recipes-13.jpg   Citadel Color Recipes-14.jpg  

Last edited by Superquad7; 05-16-2012 at 03:08 AM..
Closed Thread