Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

TF: Prime - Ratchet: McDonald's Happy Meal Toy Sticker Sheet

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2012, 12:23 PM   #1
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
TF: Prime - Ratchet: McDonald's Happy Meal Toy Sticker Sheet

[I got] one of these [sticker sheets] with the little [Happy Meal toys] at the local McD's.

After looking over Ratchet's sticker sheet that comes with the Happy Meal toy, [I decided to take] a chance at adding them to my Deluxe TF: P Ratchet.

Below is a quick peel and stick picture on the left side of the deluxe TF: P Ratchet toy with the Happy Meal toy stickers applied.

[It's] a fairly close fit.

For a dollar, these seem to offer a nice alternative/addition to a cool figure that's missing a few important paint elements. Obviously these aren't the highest quality decals one could use!

I hope you all enjoyed looking!
DP74

Front grill headlight decals:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^o^CORVUS^o^ View Post
I've scanned mine in already, and I'm going to try to use that with my Testors water-slide decal maker.

http://www.corvusonline.net/temp_pic...tStickers2.png

(Original scan: http://www.corvusonline.net/temp_pic...tStickers2.png)

The image needs to be cleaned up a bit, but the file format and size should lend itself to your needs fairly well
(Many thanks to both DonoPrime74 and ^o^CORVUS^o^ for the contributions here! ~Superquad7)
Attached Thumbnails
TF: Prime - Ratchet: McDonald's Happy Meal Toy Sticker Sheet-ratchet-labels01.jpg   TF: Prime - Ratchet: McDonald's Happy Meal Toy Sticker Sheet-ratchet-labels02.jpg   TF: Prime - Ratchet: McDonald's Happy Meal Toy Sticker Sheet-ratchet-labels03.jpg   TF: Prime - Ratchet: McDonald's Happy Meal Toy Sticker Sheet-ratchetstickers2.jpg  

Last edited by Superquad7; 03-29-2012 at 03:17 AM..
Closed Thread