Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Paper Craft Energon Cubes

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
Autobot
News Credits: 1
Paper Craft Energon Cubes

It only recently occurred to me that I should probably make a topic about these rather than leave them buried in the thread they were in . . . .

So I present a selection of paper craft Energon cubes I made a year ago. Just print them out, fold them up, glue them, and bam! [Now you have] as many cubes as you want!

Here are a couple shots of them in action. Though I should point out that the stack of them have tape between the layers so I could more easily move it around. Without the tape, they sit flush:

These three are from Prime. Dark Energon cubes, Energon cubes, and raw Energon cubes:

You can use normal paper if you wish but if you want them a little stronger, pick up some card stock paper.

There are more templates attached below:
Attached Thumbnails
-energon-cubes-blank.jpg   -energon-cubes-bw-w-lines.jpg   -energon-cubes-bw-wo-lines.jpg   -energon-cubes-pink.jpg   -energon-cubes-purple.jpg  

-energon-cubes-red.jpg   -energon-cubes-show-w-lines.jpg   -energon-cubes-show-wo-lines.jpg   -energon-cubes-blank.jpg   -energon-cubes-bw-w-lines.jpg  

-energon-cubes-bw-wo-lines.jpg   -energon-cubes-pink.jpg   -energon-cubes-purple.jpg   -energon-cubes-red.jpg   -energon-cubes-show-w-lines.jpg  

-energon-cubes-show-wo-lines.jpg   -energon-cubes-prime-dark.jpg   -energon-cubes-prime-cube.jpg   -energon-cubes-prime-raw.jpg   -27198369d1291521002-burnout-sideswipe-repaint-v3-burnout-09.jpg  

-27198375d1291521002-burnout-sideswipe-repaint-v3-burnout-15.jpg   -27198378d1291521002-burnout-sideswipe-repaint-v3-burnout-18.jpg  
Burnout V4 - Free papercraft energon cubes made by me

Plan D Avalon- playing games and being dumb - Ode to my sister-in-law

Last edited by Superquad7; 03-08-2012 at 04:37 AM..
Old 12-07-2011, 06:33 PM   #2
Autobot
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicMatrix View Post
Where'd you get your buildings from? And other other pieces for your diorama for that matter.

The buildings were free samples of papercraft buildings used for Dungeons and Dragons (or other pen an paper games). I then kitbashed some of them into larger buildings.

I got them from RPG now, FRP games, and/or Worldworks. I don't remember exactly where nor do I know if they are even still available.

I use them for that purpose (playing pen and paper games) but for those shots of my custom painted figure I used them. The scale isn't all that off so I think it looks good.

The roads I made myself in MS Paint because they are easy.
Attached Thumbnails
-4-way-road-3-half-inch-scale-.jpg   -road-3-half-inch-scale-.jpg  
Burnout V4 - Free papercraft energon cubes made by me

Plan D Avalon- playing games and being dumb - Ode to my sister-in-law

Last edited by Superquad7; 02-19-2014 at 06:57 AM..
Closed Thread