|10-14-2011, 07:48 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Jersey, USA
News Credits: 34
1. Use the clone stamp to wipe out the shoulder's Decepticon logo. Trial and error this part.
2. Find a good Autobot logo. Remove any background it may have using either the Magic Wand tool or Polygonal Lasso tool, playing with the anti-aliasing and Refine Edge button to get clean edges.
3. Once you've isolated the Autobot logo, select the whole thing using the Magic Wand tool. This'll give you an Autobot-shaped outline.
4. Once you have the outline, position the outline over the shoulder, and copy+paste from the stock image itself. You can discard the actual logo layer.
5. Apply a blending option to this new layer, which right now should look just like an Autobot-outlined chunk of silver shoulder. Check off Color Overlay in the Blending Options, and apply a red color. Use the drop-down menu to see which Blend Mode works best. I think I used "Overlay" for the image above.
Last edited by Superquad7; 10-15-2011 at 05:08 AM..
|Latest News & Rumors Posts|
|Promo art for Brainstorm, Sentinel Prime, and a new Windblade figure?|
|Masterpiece Ironhide New Images|
|New Trailer for Transformers Robots In Disguise|
|Toy Fair 2016 - Titans Return|
|Toys Alliance Mega Action Series MAS-01 Optimus Prime|
|Latest Toy Discussion Posts|
|Titan Returns Appreciation Thread|
|The UK Toy Discussion|
|The Masterpiece Appreciation thread|
|Transmissions Podcast Titan Wars leaks/rumors|
|Latest 3rd Party Posts|
|X-Transbots Boost and Hatch (not MP Windcharger and Tailgate)|
|Cloud 9 Quakeblast - Masterpiece-Styled Shockwave|
|Ultimate 3P Classic Seeker mold survey!|
|Jinbao Into The Sky (upscaled Feral Rex/Predaking and Catilla)|
|MMC / Ocular Max Backdraft (Inferno)|
|Latest Radicons Posts|
|Masking with school glue?|
|Huffer's been eating his veggies!|
|Combiner Ideas and Input|
|IDW Prowl from CW First Aid (WIP)|