|10-14-2011, 07:48 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Jersey, USA
News Credits: 34
1. Use the clone stamp to wipe out the shoulder's Decepticon logo. Trial and error this part.
2. Find a good Autobot logo. Remove any background it may have using either the Magic Wand tool or Polygonal Lasso tool, playing with the anti-aliasing and Refine Edge button to get clean edges.
3. Once you've isolated the Autobot logo, select the whole thing using the Magic Wand tool. This'll give you an Autobot-shaped outline.
4. Once you have the outline, position the outline over the shoulder, and copy+paste from the stock image itself. You can discard the actual logo layer.
5. Apply a blending option to this new layer, which right now should look just like an Autobot-outlined chunk of silver shoulder. Check off Color Overlay in the Blending Options, and apply a red color. Use the drop-down menu to see which Blend Mode works best. I think I used "Overlay" for the image above.
Last edited by Superquad7; 10-15-2011 at 05:08 AM..
|Latest News & Rumors Posts|
|Figure King No. 221: MP Inferno, MP Cheetor, Fortress Maximus, Hasui Interview|
|Revolution #2 Retailer Incentive Cover|
|New Stock Photos of TakaraTomy LG-31 Fortress Maximus|
|Masterpiece MP-33 Inferno|
|Titans Return Brainstorm a potential Walgreens Exclusive?|
|Latest Toy Discussion Posts|
|Titan Returns Appreciation Thread|
|My son finally finished his Sky Reign|
|The Generation One Toys Appreciation Thread! (Only Donuts Post Here!)|
|The -NEW- END ALL BE ALL Masterpiece Speculation Thread|
|I like Airachnid!|
|Latest 3rd Party Posts|
|KFCToys E.A.V.I. Metal Phase 9A: Stratotanker (Octane)|
|Fans Toys FT-21 Berserk (Masterpiece Blitzwing)|
|Fanstoys FT-16 Sovereign (Galvatron)|
|CW/UW Devastator 3P megathread|
|3P Masterpiece appreciation thread|
|Latest Radicons Posts|
|Generations Nightbeat upgrades (Shapeways)|
|Megatron Corps: The Shattered Glass Prime|
|Cell-Shaded Classic Deluxe Optimus Prime|
|Megatron Corps: Combiner v.1.0|