|10-14-2011, 07:48 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Jersey, USA
News Credits: 35
1. Use the clone stamp to wipe out the shoulder's Decepticon logo. Trial and error this part.
2. Find a good Autobot logo. Remove any background it may have using either the Magic Wand tool or Polygonal Lasso tool, playing with the anti-aliasing and Refine Edge button to get clean edges.
3. Once you've isolated the Autobot logo, select the whole thing using the Magic Wand tool. This'll give you an Autobot-shaped outline.
4. Once you have the outline, position the outline over the shoulder, and copy+paste from the stock image itself. You can discard the actual logo layer.
5. Apply a blending option to this new layer, which right now should look just like an Autobot-outlined chunk of silver shoulder. Check off Color Overlay in the Blending Options, and apply a red color. Use the drop-down menu to see which Blend Mode works best. I think I used "Overlay" for the image above.
Last edited by Superquad7; 10-15-2011 at 05:08 AM..
|Latest News & Rumors Posts|
|Possible 1st Look At Titans Return Broadside|
|SDCC 2016 Liokaiser Official Images|
|TFW2005 Titans Return Leader Soundwave Gallery|
|MP-31 Diaclone Magnus (Delta Magnus)|
|Latest Toy Discussion Posts|
|Find That Transformer Figure! *Rules in First Post*|
|The UK Toy Discussion|
|Transmissions Podcast Titan Wars leaks/rumors|
|neurotic to wear gloves when handling figures?|
|Beast Wars Appreciation Thread|
|Latest 3rd Party Posts|
|Toyworld Constructor (Devastator/Construc...|
|Fansproject Saurus (Dinoking Combiner)|
|The Knock off transformers thread|
|new design of FT-02 G1 cartoon soundwave|
|Toymecha masterpiece-scaled coneheads|
|Latest Radicons Posts|
|Clip-on mask for Galvatron|
|Machine Wars Soundwave TR Version|
|My Titans Return custom faceplate Shapeways project|
|Rhino & Rattrap's guns touched up|
|Bob and his BRAIN|