|10-14-2011, 07:48 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Jersey, USA
Collection Count: Many
News Credits: 34
1. Use the clone stamp to wipe out the shoulder's Decepticon logo. Trial and error this part.
2. Find a good Autobot logo. Remove any background it may have using either the Magic Wand tool or Polygonal Lasso tool, playing with the anti-aliasing and Refine Edge button to get clean edges.
3. Once you've isolated the Autobot logo, select the whole thing using the Magic Wand tool. This'll give you an Autobot-shaped outline.
4. Once you have the outline, position the outline over the shoulder, and copy+paste from the stock image itself. You can discard the actual logo layer.
5. Apply a blending option to this new layer, which right now should look just like an Autobot-outlined chunk of silver shoulder. Check off Color Overlay in the Blending Options, and apply a red color. Use the drop-down menu to see which Blend Mode works best. I think I used "Overlay" for the image above.
Last edited by Superquad7; 10-15-2011 at 05:08 AM..
|Latest News & Rumors Posts|
|Takara Superion! (Slingshot!!)|
|First images for Clash of Transformers 3 steps|
|Transformers #43 iBooks preview|
|RID Mini-cons at Singapore retail|
|Itunes Preview for Transformers RiD #1|
|Latest Toy Discussion Posts|
|Combiner Wars... remold fatigue... is it setting in yet?|
|The UK Toy Discussion|
|Find That Transformer Figure! *Rules in First Post*|
|The Masterpiece Appreciation thread|
|Anime Export customer service?|
|Latest 3rd Party Posts|
|X-Transbots MX-I Apollyon (MP Megatron)|
|TFC Toys - Project Ares (Predaking) Mega Thread|
|FansToys Sever FT-06 (Masterpiece Snarl)|
|Fans Toys FT-05 & FT-05T Soar (Swoop)|
|Fansproject Function X-8 Crox (Skullcruncher)|
|Latest Radicons Posts|
|CW LEADER-CLASS Optimus Prime WIP (Shapeways)|
|Custom Transformers Lugnut|
|Classics Optimus arms and chest|
|Nemesis Fall of Cybertron: Grimlock|
|Generations Wheeljack - Arm Mod Tutorial & Waist Mod|