|10-14-2011, 07:48 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Jersey, USA
News Credits: 34
1. Use the clone stamp to wipe out the shoulder's Decepticon logo. Trial and error this part.
2. Find a good Autobot logo. Remove any background it may have using either the Magic Wand tool or Polygonal Lasso tool, playing with the anti-aliasing and Refine Edge button to get clean edges.
3. Once you've isolated the Autobot logo, select the whole thing using the Magic Wand tool. This'll give you an Autobot-shaped outline.
4. Once you have the outline, position the outline over the shoulder, and copy+paste from the stock image itself. You can discard the actual logo layer.
5. Apply a blending option to this new layer, which right now should look just like an Autobot-outlined chunk of silver shoulder. Check off Color Overlay in the Blending Options, and apply a red color. Use the drop-down menu to see which Blend Mode works best. I think I used "Overlay" for the image above.
Last edited by Superquad7; 10-15-2011 at 05:08 AM..
|Latest News & Rumors Posts|
|Tfss 5.0 live!|
|Masterpiece MP-33 Inferno|
|LG31 Fortress Maximus Designer Interview|
|MtMtE 55 / Season 2 Finale Cover|
|May Mayhem Groove now available!|
|Latest Toy Discussion Posts|
|Let's see some cool stuff *2016* TF Edition **Rules In First Post**|
|The UK Toy Discussion|
|That Magic Moment|
|The Optimus Prime Curse: Always in Wave 1|
|Combiner Wars Appreciation Thread|
|Latest 3rd Party Posts|
|DX9 D-08 Gewalt (Blitzwing)|
|Toyworld Constructor (Devastator/Construc...|
|S.N.D. Primo Vitalis upgrade kit for CW Optimus Prime.|
|Gigapower MP Grassor (not slag)|
|Iron Factory Diaclone Ultra Magnus / City Commander Origin ver|
|Latest Radicons Posts|
|CW Smokescreen Simple 3d-printed Missile Launchers|
|LEGO breastforce Hellbat with Komoribreast|