|10-14-2011, 07:48 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Jersey, USA
News Credits: 34
1. Use the clone stamp to wipe out the shoulder's Decepticon logo. Trial and error this part.
2. Find a good Autobot logo. Remove any background it may have using either the Magic Wand tool or Polygonal Lasso tool, playing with the anti-aliasing and Refine Edge button to get clean edges.
3. Once you've isolated the Autobot logo, select the whole thing using the Magic Wand tool. This'll give you an Autobot-shaped outline.
4. Once you have the outline, position the outline over the shoulder, and copy+paste from the stock image itself. You can discard the actual logo layer.
5. Apply a blending option to this new layer, which right now should look just like an Autobot-outlined chunk of silver shoulder. Check off Color Overlay in the Blending Options, and apply a red color. Use the drop-down menu to see which Blend Mode works best. I think I used "Overlay" for the image above.
Last edited by Superquad7; 10-15-2011 at 05:08 AM..
|Latest News & Rumors Posts|
|Full Reveals of TFSS 4.0 Toys|
|New Official Images of Unite Warriors UW-04 Devastator|
|Official Pics of Fort Max, G2 Combaticons, PM Prime & More|
|Vote for the next Titan in Titan Wars|
|Titan Wars Powermaster Optimus Prime ?|
|Latest Toy Discussion Posts|
|The Big Bad Toy Store New/Restocked/Shippe...|
|The Masterpiece Appreciation thread|
|The UK Toy Discussion|
|Titans Return Scorponok size: Leader/Voyager, or Titan class?|
|Official New Sales, Deals, and Coupons Thread|
|Latest 3rd Party Posts|
|Badcube OTS-08 SunSurge / Sunstreaker|
|Renderform MTMTE Tailgate's Hoverboard|
|Upscaled KO Grimlock|
|Renderform Combiner Wars Menasor Heads and Stunticon Weapons|
|I am hoping to purchase some toys at Botcon|
|Latest Radicons Posts|
|Strike Wiches Mobile Striker Unit Gantry|
|TF Devastation Megatron (Hegemon)|
|MTMTE-ish Groove (Not Combiner Wars)|
|The Thundertaker Hearse|