|10-14-2011, 07:48 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Jersey, USA
Collection Count: Many
News Credits: 34
1. Use the clone stamp to wipe out the shoulder's Decepticon logo. Trial and error this part.
2. Find a good Autobot logo. Remove any background it may have using either the Magic Wand tool or Polygonal Lasso tool, playing with the anti-aliasing and Refine Edge button to get clean edges.
3. Once you've isolated the Autobot logo, select the whole thing using the Magic Wand tool. This'll give you an Autobot-shaped outline.
4. Once you have the outline, position the outline over the shoulder, and copy+paste from the stock image itself. You can discard the actual logo layer.
5. Apply a blending option to this new layer, which right now should look just like an Autobot-outlined chunk of silver shoulder. Check off Color Overlay in the Blending Options, and apply a red color. Use the drop-down menu to see which Blend Mode works best. I think I used "Overlay" for the image above.
Last edited by Superquad7; 10-15-2011 at 05:08 AM..
|Latest News & Rumors Posts|
|TRU Listing for Masterpiece Starscream|
|Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Battler Core Optimus Prime out in Hong Kong|
|Combiner Wars Devastator Found at US Retail|
|Combiner Wars Victorion Official Reveal|
|Latest Toy Discussion Posts|
|Combiner Wars Appreciation Thread|
|The Generation One Toys Appreciation Thread! (Only Donuts Post Here!)|
|Masterpiece Optimus Prime v3.0|
|The Masterpiece Appreciation thread|
|The UK Toy Discussion|
|Latest 3rd Party Posts|
|New Masterpiece Shockwave - Cloud 9 Quakeblast|
|FansToys Sever FT-06 (Masterpiece Snarl)|
|X-Transbots MX-III Eligos (Cyclonus)|
|BadCube's Claymore, Hypno, and Kickbutt (Masterpiece Style Insecticons)|
|Let's See Some Cool Stuff 2015 Third Party Edition **Rules in First Post**|
|Latest Radicons Posts|
|RID Steeljaw mods|
|Suggestion needed for Soundwave custom|
|Building a V.2 of you know who!|
|Question for RiD15 Sideswipe owners|