|10-14-2011, 07:48 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Jersey, USA
Collection Count: Many
News Credits: 34
1. Use the clone stamp to wipe out the shoulder's Decepticon logo. Trial and error this part.
2. Find a good Autobot logo. Remove any background it may have using either the Magic Wand tool or Polygonal Lasso tool, playing with the anti-aliasing and Refine Edge button to get clean edges.
3. Once you've isolated the Autobot logo, select the whole thing using the Magic Wand tool. This'll give you an Autobot-shaped outline.
4. Once you have the outline, position the outline over the shoulder, and copy+paste from the stock image itself. You can discard the actual logo layer.
5. Apply a blending option to this new layer, which right now should look just like an Autobot-outlined chunk of silver shoulder. Check off Color Overlay in the Blending Options, and apply a red color. Use the drop-down menu to see which Blend Mode works best. I think I used "Overlay" for the image above.
Last edited by Superquad7; 10-15-2011 at 05:08 AM..
|Latest News & Rumors Posts|
|Takara MP 11T Thundercracker Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive|
|Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime has new hips!|
|Transmissions Podcast Titan Wars leaks/rumors|
|New tav items listed now in amazon japan|
|Legends LG-14 Ultra Magnus In-Hand Image|
|Latest Toy Discussion Posts|
|The HasbroToyShop New/Restocked/Shippe...|
|Stop Motion transformation Gifs|
|Supah Cleah TF Pics Thread 2015 **Rules in First Post**|
|The -NEW- END ALL BE ALL Masterpiece Speculation Thread|
|The Masterpiece Appreciation thread|
|Latest 3rd Party Posts|
|FansToys Sever FT-06 (Masterpiece Snarl)|
|Does anyone else NOT use 3P to fill gaps?|
|Mastermind Creations NERO REX Exclusive.|
|TransFormMission Wildrider & Breakdown|
|MMC Sphinx - Mirage|
|Latest Radicons Posts|
|JEM Re-Imagined Physical Statue & 3D Model by Tecrom Designs|
|Combiner Wars Project [Shapeways]|
|Generation Hot Rod|
|Wheeljack g1 WST|