|10-14-2011, 07:48 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Jersey, USA
News Credits: 34
1. Use the clone stamp to wipe out the shoulder's Decepticon logo. Trial and error this part.
2. Find a good Autobot logo. Remove any background it may have using either the Magic Wand tool or Polygonal Lasso tool, playing with the anti-aliasing and Refine Edge button to get clean edges.
3. Once you've isolated the Autobot logo, select the whole thing using the Magic Wand tool. This'll give you an Autobot-shaped outline.
4. Once you have the outline, position the outline over the shoulder, and copy+paste from the stock image itself. You can discard the actual logo layer.
5. Apply a blending option to this new layer, which right now should look just like an Autobot-outlined chunk of silver shoulder. Check off Color Overlay in the Blending Options, and apply a red color. Use the drop-down menu to see which Blend Mode works best. I think I used "Overlay" for the image above.
Last edited by Superquad7; 10-15-2011 at 05:08 AM..
|Latest News & Rumors Posts|
|Masterpiece MP-33 Inferno|
|New Stock Photos of TakaraTomy LG-31 Fortress Maximus|
|Prime 1 Studio - Megatron (Transformers Generation 1)|
|Takara Legends Super Ginrai Images Revealed|
|TakaraTomy Legends Chromedome, Highbrow and Mindwipe|
|Latest Toy Discussion Posts|
|The Toys R Us New/Restocked/Shippe...|
|Combiner Wars... remold fatigue... is it setting in yet?|
|Favorite Transformer of the day....................|
|Best Deal You Ever Found?|
|Removing stickers from g1 figures|
|Latest 3rd Party Posts|
|If we get Scavengers - Non Transforming Krok?|
|Dr Wu - DW-P15 Rain Storm|
|DR wu partners|
|Iron Factory Soul Reaper / Black Shadow|
|Toyworld Constructor (Devastator/Construc...|
|Latest Radicons Posts|
|New TR Galvatron Head Design|
|Titan Returns faceplates|
|Generations LoudPedal (CHUG)|
|Megatron w/ Leader-1|
|My Titans Return custom faceplate Shapeways project|