Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Get Rid of Animated Bumblebee's Rabbit Feet

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2011, 11:50 AM   #1
TFW2005 Supporter
Gatchaman's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 6
Get Rid of Animated Bumblebee's Rabbit Feet

This one [I created] a while ago, but it's a quick, easy one! I know I've seen a similar mod before, but it involved shaving down something. This mod involves simply removing the inner lining of the toe and repositioning it. [There’s] no effect on alt mode, but the toes are now oriented with the headlights up and down instead of side to side. With the sharpie coloring I've done, it's not as noticeable, and I can live with it. Oh yeah, I [modified] the stinger, too; the credit for that goes to Matt Booker.
Before:

After:

Pictures of the parts to take apart:

Attached Thumbnails
Get Rid of Animated Bumblebee's Rabbit Feet-img_2802.jpg   Get Rid of Animated Bumblebee's Rabbit Feet-img_2803.jpg   Get Rid of Animated Bumblebee's Rabbit Feet-img_2805.jpg   Get Rid of Animated Bumblebee's Rabbit Feet-img_2806.jpg   Get Rid of Animated Bumblebee's Rabbit Feet-img_2808.jpg  

Get Rid of Animated Bumblebee's Rabbit Feet-img_2769.jpg   Get Rid of Animated Bumblebee's Rabbit Feet-img_2785.jpg   Get Rid of Animated Bumblebee's Rabbit Feet-img_2786.jpg   Get Rid of Animated Bumblebee's Rabbit Feet-img_2787.jpg  

Last edited by Superquad7; 05-28-2011 at 05:07 AM..
Closed Thread