Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Human Alliance Barricade Minor Leg Mod

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2010, 09:25 PM   #1
Insecticon
News Credits: 1
Some of you might have done this already, but I'll just share anyway:

To release [the] foot spike, just unscrew [the] lower leg, take out [the] ankle joint from leg, turn [the] ankle joint, and reassemble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa0 View Post
Can you guys post some pictures of him after the leg mod? I'm afraid that after the mod his legs would be too wide apart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by closetrat
Hate to necro this thread - but found these pics and thought they might help people who were still on the fence about modding the hips like I was.
Before:

After:

Which, is actually fairly close, according to this poster:

I think the best solution would just be to give Barricade ball-jointed hips & leave his angled hips alone, to preserve his leaner look . . . .
Attached Thumbnails
Human Alliance Barricade Minor Leg Mod-kajobarricade1.jpg   Human Alliance Barricade Minor Leg Mod-kajobarricade2.jpg   Human Alliance Barricade Minor Leg Mod-kajobarricade3.jpg   Human Alliance Barricade Minor Leg Mod-kajobarricade4.jpg   Human Alliance Barricade Minor Leg Mod-kajobarricade5.jpg  

Human Alliance Barricade Minor Leg Mod-51e1brbnq1l._ss400_.jpg   Human Alliance Barricade Minor Leg Mod-4244367473_47fd1bf075_o.jpg   Human Alliance Barricade Minor Leg Mod-4270888593_d20ed3fb89_o.jpg  
Happy Plastic! It's Fantastic!

Last edited by Superquad7; 08-08-2012 at 03:45 AM..
Closed Thread