Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Fix HA Barricade's Waist Articulation

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2009, 05:07 PM   #1
Mr. Internet
The True Mexican Transfan
Napjr's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Over 1000+
News Credits: 1
Fix HA Barricade's Waist Articulation

For some reason, HA Barricade's waist is limited by a little piece of plastic that prevents full rotation, but thankfully its easily fixed! After playing with mine yesterday, I disassembled him and found the issue.

All you need is either a cutter/blade or preferably, a Dremmel

I found a gallery posted by closetrat which had the perfect image on it (borrowed for this thread)

All you have to do is unscrew all four (4) screws on Barricade´s rear, and remove both pelvis halves. Now, [do] you see the extra plastic on the peg? Shave it! (circled in red)

Reassemble your Barricade and voila: Full rotation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reluttr View Post
strange, they did the same thing on the M.A.R.S. claw wrists. They have the possiblity for 360 rotation but the designer put in the exact same tab to lock it in place.

Is it possible they did this to make the alt mode more stable?
Its weird, but who knows, I doubt it was for keep stable the alt mode, since you hold the legs to the roof with two pegs. The friction on the waist is just fine after the mod, like the elbows for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord ginrai View Post
Great tip, Napjr!
Sorry to go off-topic, but could you take some pics? I'm curious to see his new posture.

Yeah me too, although he is supposed to stand like that
Attached Thumbnails
Fix HA Barricade's Waist Articulation-barr1.jpg   Fix HA Barricade's Waist Articulation-barr.jpg  

Napjr´s Crazy Loco Venta Sale/Trade List!

My Feedback Thread
My Want list!

Last edited by Superquad7; 06-19-2010 at 03:46 AM..
Closed Thread