Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Easy Custom Animated Prowl Sword

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
Watermelons?
Echnalaid's Ebay Auctions
Easy Custom Animated Prowl Sword

This is an easy and v[Fery quick [way to make a] homemade weapon. I wanted a sword for Animated Prowl and thought of an idea. I was looking through my cards, and I thought those heavy top loader sleeves would be perfect. You can buy 'em in packs of 25 at K-Mart by the trading cards, or at a hobby shop that sells cards.

Materials Needed:
  • Super Glue
  • 1 Top loader
  • Tin Snips
  • Large Scissors

[First,] take your top loader:

Cut out one of the sides with the tin snips, and cut off one of the end curves. Take your scissors and stroke . . . down the cut side, making it smooth:

Chop up a piece of the plastic from the cover portion of the Top Loader that has the same width:

Now super glue this nub to the curve-less end of the longer piece:

It should now fit perfectly into Prowl's hands. You can paint it now, but I didn't want to. I like it clear, and it makes it look like an Energon blade:

Remember: you can decide how long the handle portion is, [as] it depends on how long you cut the nub that attaches to the base.

I really do recommend doing this; it looks really cool and it's easy. Anyone can do it.
Attached Thumbnails
Easy Custom Animated Prowl Sword-cimg5675.jpg   Easy Custom Animated Prowl Sword-cimg5656.jpg   Easy Custom Animated Prowl Sword-cimg5657.jpg   Easy Custom Animated Prowl Sword-cimg5660.jpg   Easy Custom Animated Prowl Sword-cimg5668.jpg  

Jet Convoy- Transformers Valiance Trailer #2

Last edited by Superquad7; 06-19-2010 at 05:18 AM.. Reason: Editing for tutorial resourcing.
Closed Thread