Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Human Alliance Bumblebee Leg Mod (Version 2)

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2009, 04:17 AM   #1
Predacon
News Credits: 2
Human Alliance Bumblebee Leg Mod (Version 2)

Before I start, I would like to give credit to SH80S for this modification. I saw his custom Bee and noticed that the thighs looks different:

SH80S HA Bee

On to "Version 2" of the Human Alliance Bee Leg Mod. First, here are some comparison shots between the original, version 1, and version 2:

By the way, this modification might not be as popular as the first version since it involves cutting pieces of plastic from Bee's thighs, but it looks far better than the previous version in my opinion. Another thing you will need to do is cover up the screws so they aren't visible.

To do this, first thing you'll need to do is perform the crotch piece swap similar to the first mod. Afterwards, you will need to disassemble the thighs and cut a portion of it indicated by a red square below. This allows the yellow thigh panels to fold all the way the other way around:

Attached Thumbnails
Human Alliance Bumblebee Leg Mod (Version 2)-bee-thighs.jpg   Human Alliance Bumblebee Leg Mod (Version 2)-ha-bumblebee-leg-mod.jpg   Human Alliance Bumblebee Leg Mod (Version 2)-bee-v1-v2.jpg  

Last edited by Superquad7; 11-02-2012 at 02:08 AM..
Closed Thread