|01-13-2008, 05:33 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Static Spark Ward
Collection Count: 48
News Credits: 20
Hey all. I've recentley decided to come up with a digibashing tuturial for those that have the paint.net program. Others may do it differently, but, this is how I've been doing it. Hope it's easy to understand, and will help at least some people with digibashing. I've included screenshots to help guide you.
This is the digibash that I'll be using as an example-
1. Firstly, open the image you want to edit into paint.net.
2. Make multiple copies of the layer with the image in it (one for each color that will make it into the final product).
3. Pick a layer, go to Adjustments and click Sepia.
4. Go back to Adjustments and click Hue/Saturation, and adjust the Hue, Saturation, and Lightness settings till you get the desired color. Repeat this for all the layers that you want to change the color of.
5. Make another copy of the bottom layer (should say Background in italics), and move it so that it's the top layer.
6. With the top layer selected, erase everything except for the background.
7. The layers should be in order from most used to leas used, kinda like this-
Detail color 1
Detail color 2
Detail color 3
Background (un-edited picture)
8. Choosing the main color layer, erase everything on the TF (or whatever you're digibashing) that you don't want to be that color. This should allow the color below it to be shown. Repeat this going down the layers till you get to the background layer (don't edit it).
9. If you want to you can add your watermark. Just add an empty layer at the top of the layers group, make your watermark, and adjust it as needed.
10. I recomend that you save it often when you are working on it. That way you can stop whenever you need to. To save it as a .jpg so you can upload it, do the steps in this order-
Save as Type: JPEG
Save Configuration: OK
There you go, that's the basics to doing a digibash. There are other ways of doing it, but, that's how I prefer to do it. Thanks for looking, and I hope this helps you.
|Latest News & Rumors Posts|
|Unite Warriors Computron|
|Official images of Transformers Adventure October releases|
|e-Hobby Exclusive Titans Return Bat Primal!!!|
|Previously Unknown Scorponok colour scheme|
|Transformers: Combiner Wars S1:Episode 5|
|Latest Toy Discussion Posts|
|Waiting for a package sucks.|
|What is so bad about partsforming?|
|The -NEW- END ALL BE ALL Masterpiece Speculation Thread|
|The Big Bad Toy Store New/Restocked/Shippe...|
|Titan Returns Appreciation Thread|
|Latest 3rd Party Posts|
|The Knock off transformers thread|
|Renderform CW Combaticons Pt 1: Blastoff Upgrade and Deluxe Weapons Set|
|S.N.D. Primo Vitalis upgrade kit for CW Optimus Prime.|
|Where's the 3rd party CHUG???|
|3rd Parties focusing too much on G1?|
|Latest Radicons Posts|
|Nightbeat Titan Returns mod|
|the titanmasters custom idea thread!|
|Custom Transformers IDW Comics Swerve's Bar|
|My first cosplay costume. Need advice.|
|UKTD Thread 2017 Calendar thread!|