|01-13-2008, 05:33 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Static Spark Ward
Collection Count: 48
News Credits: 20
Hey all. I've recentley decided to come up with a digibashing tuturial for those that have the paint.net program. Others may do it differently, but, this is how I've been doing it. Hope it's easy to understand, and will help at least some people with digibashing. I've included screenshots to help guide you.
This is the digibash that I'll be using as an example-
1. Firstly, open the image you want to edit into paint.net.
2. Make multiple copies of the layer with the image in it (one for each color that will make it into the final product).
3. Pick a layer, go to Adjustments and click Sepia.
4. Go back to Adjustments and click Hue/Saturation, and adjust the Hue, Saturation, and Lightness settings till you get the desired color. Repeat this for all the layers that you want to change the color of.
5. Make another copy of the bottom layer (should say Background in italics), and move it so that it's the top layer.
6. With the top layer selected, erase everything except for the background.
7. The layers should be in order from most used to leas used, kinda like this-
Detail color 1
Detail color 2
Detail color 3
Background (un-edited picture)
8. Choosing the main color layer, erase everything on the TF (or whatever you're digibashing) that you don't want to be that color. This should allow the color below it to be shown. Repeat this going down the layers till you get to the background layer (don't edit it).
9. If you want to you can add your watermark. Just add an empty layer at the top of the layers group, make your watermark, and adjust it as needed.
10. I recomend that you save it often when you are working on it. That way you can stop whenever you need to. To save it as a .jpg so you can upload it, do the steps in this order-
Save as Type: JPEG
Save Configuration: OK
There you go, that's the basics to doing a digibash. There are other ways of doing it, but, that's how I prefer to do it. Thanks for looking, and I hope this helps you.
|Latest News & Rumors Posts|
|Hasbro Withdraws From UK Toy Fair 2016|
|Hasbro discusses future Titan class figures, Combiner Wars, and more|
|Transformers QT Paper Rabbit Rope|
|Unite Warriors Bruticus Teaser?|
|TFSS 3.0 Nacelle arriving|
|Latest Toy Discussion Posts|
|Combiner Wars Appreciation Thread|
|Will there be a MP-09 Rodimus Prime Reissue?|
|Beast Wars Appreciation Thread|
|The UK Toy Discussion|
|The -NEW- END ALL BE ALL Masterpiece Speculation Thread|
|Latest 3rd Party Posts|
|X-Transbots MX-I Apollyon (MP Megatron)|
|Warbotron WB03 Computron !!!|
|Hero Hobby QD-01 Grimlock|
|Play With This Too Boneyard (Pretender Grimlock)|
|Iron Factory Overlord|
|Latest Radicons Posts|
|G1 Breakdown Mini-Z 4WD RC Drifter [DONE]|
|Freelance Peacekeeping Agent......yes?|
|My custom Lyzack|
|JURASSICON (not tfc combiner)|
|Unnamed evil "Titan" as a steel-mill (W.I.P.)|