|01-13-2008, 05:33 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Static Spark Ward
Collection Count: 48
News Credits: 20
Hey all. I've recentley decided to come up with a digibashing tuturial for those that have the paint.net program. Others may do it differently, but, this is how I've been doing it. Hope it's easy to understand, and will help at least some people with digibashing. I've included screenshots to help guide you.
This is the digibash that I'll be using as an example-
1. Firstly, open the image you want to edit into paint.net.
2. Make multiple copies of the layer with the image in it (one for each color that will make it into the final product).
3. Pick a layer, go to Adjustments and click Sepia.
4. Go back to Adjustments and click Hue/Saturation, and adjust the Hue, Saturation, and Lightness settings till you get the desired color. Repeat this for all the layers that you want to change the color of.
5. Make another copy of the bottom layer (should say Background in italics), and move it so that it's the top layer.
6. With the top layer selected, erase everything except for the background.
7. The layers should be in order from most used to leas used, kinda like this-
Detail color 1
Detail color 2
Detail color 3
Background (un-edited picture)
8. Choosing the main color layer, erase everything on the TF (or whatever you're digibashing) that you don't want to be that color. This should allow the color below it to be shown. Repeat this going down the layers till you get to the background layer (don't edit it).
9. If you want to you can add your watermark. Just add an empty layer at the top of the layers group, make your watermark, and adjust it as needed.
10. I recomend that you save it often when you are working on it. That way you can stop whenever you need to. To save it as a .jpg so you can upload it, do the steps in this order-
Save as Type: JPEG
Save Configuration: OK
There you go, that's the basics to doing a digibash. There are other ways of doing it, but, that's how I prefer to do it. Thanks for looking, and I hope this helps you.
|Latest News & Rumors Posts|
|Takara MP 11T Thundercracker Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive|
|Complete RID & RB DVD boxsets out in Australia|
|Transformers: Robots In Disguise Chapter Book #5 - Autobot World Tour|
|New Official Images of Unite Warriors UW-04 Devastator|
|Latest Toy Discussion Posts|
|pettition for changing pm optimus prime|
|Headmaster Optimus Prime Strange To You?|
|Commercial from 1985 shows G1's on toy store shelves|
|The Return of GPS!|
|Cyber Monday Combiner War Deals?|
|Latest 3rd Party Posts|
|Black Friday 2015 sales and deals|
|The Knock off transformers thread|
|Third Party wishlist|
|80's dream UV01 - Universe Megatron Model Kit|
|Latest Radicons Posts|
|Bounty Hunter Sea Spray headswap and weapons|
|Omega Buster Optimus Prime trailer Armor|
|AOE Leader Optimus Prime wheel mod|
|Beast Wars Magmatron articulation mods|