|01-13-2008, 05:33 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Static Spark Ward
Collection Count: 48
News Credits: 20
Hey all. I've recentley decided to come up with a digibashing tuturial for those that have the paint.net program. Others may do it differently, but, this is how I've been doing it. Hope it's easy to understand, and will help at least some people with digibashing. I've included screenshots to help guide you.
This is the digibash that I'll be using as an example-
1. Firstly, open the image you want to edit into paint.net.
2. Make multiple copies of the layer with the image in it (one for each color that will make it into the final product).
3. Pick a layer, go to Adjustments and click Sepia.
4. Go back to Adjustments and click Hue/Saturation, and adjust the Hue, Saturation, and Lightness settings till you get the desired color. Repeat this for all the layers that you want to change the color of.
5. Make another copy of the bottom layer (should say Background in italics), and move it so that it's the top layer.
6. With the top layer selected, erase everything except for the background.
7. The layers should be in order from most used to leas used, kinda like this-
Detail color 1
Detail color 2
Detail color 3
Background (un-edited picture)
8. Choosing the main color layer, erase everything on the TF (or whatever you're digibashing) that you don't want to be that color. This should allow the color below it to be shown. Repeat this going down the layers till you get to the background layer (don't edit it).
9. If you want to you can add your watermark. Just add an empty layer at the top of the layers group, make your watermark, and adjust it as needed.
10. I recomend that you save it often when you are working on it. That way you can stop whenever you need to. To save it as a .jpg so you can upload it, do the steps in this order-
Save as Type: JPEG
Save Configuration: OK
There you go, that's the basics to doing a digibash. There are other ways of doing it, but, that's how I prefer to do it. Thanks for looking, and I hope this helps you.
|Latest News & Rumors Posts|
|Takara 3 Step Changer Steel Jaw|
|TakaraTomy August Releases Including Runabout and Override|
|TRU Listing for Masterpiece Starscream|
|Transformers Combiner Wars Sticker sheet for wave 3 and 4 Deluxe Figures|
|Transformers: Devastation - Playstation Preorder Bonuses Revealed|
|Latest Toy Discussion Posts|
|Favorite Transformer of the day....................|
|The UK Toy Discussion|
|Find That Transformer Figure! *Rules in First Post*|
|Let's See Some Cool Stuff 2015 TF Edition **Rules in First Post**|
|The Generation One Toys Appreciation Thread! (Only Donuts Post Here!)|
|Latest 3rd Party Posts|
|X-Transbots Boost and Hatch (not MP Windcharger and Tailgate)|
|GigaPower Dino - GUTTUR (MP Snarl)|
|GigaPower HQ-04 Graviter (MP Sludge)|
|Dr.Wu Vigorous Mixer (Mixmaster for CW Titan Devastator)|
|Planet X PX-05 Quirinus (Slag)|
|Latest Radicons Posts|
|Custom Menasor and Bruticus|
|Hello, I'm making a movie version of Shockwave.|
|MP Exhaust '76 Livery|
|Goldbug (Ezilla82's first custom)|