Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

How-to Fix Brawl's Shoulders

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2007, 09:34 PM   #1
Banned
onesock's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 147
News Credits: 1
Send a message via AIM to onesock Send a message via MSN to onesock
How-to Fix Brawl's Shoulders

It was an adventure indeed! So, background info first. In an AIM chat with a friend, we discussed how Brawl is a great figure, but the arms kill it. I decided I wanted to fix it. If it works, great! If not, I have a non-TFing Brawl! Now I will teach YOU how to fix Brawl!

Materials YOU will need: One Deluxe Brawl and some super glue.

Put some drops of glue in the peg hole.

Peg the arm into the hole while the glue is wet.

Wait for about 3 minutes. Do something constructive.

Then remove the peg, blow on it to dry it a little, plug it back in, and...

EUREKA!

Just to show you that they are now as sturdy as...uh...something sturdy, here's a picture!

Now, with this guide, you too can fix your own deluxe Brawl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superquad7
I'd just like to add that there are a couple mediums that one can use for this that have been suggested in this original thread. Instead of copy/pasting them all, I figured I'd just make it short and sweet myself:

One can use nail polish or super glue. There are pros and cons to each. Nail polish can be a bit less permanent, but it does not damage the toy (as one is adding to the toy, not altering the toy per se; superglue is a bit more of a permanent solution, but be aware that you are actually melting the toy when you use superglue. Also, one is taking a chance on gluing parts together by using superglue. However, with a bit of patience and skill, superglue can be used effectively. I hope that helps
Attached Thumbnails
How-to Fix Brawl's Shoulders-a4.jpg  
Closed Thread