Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Simple RiD Scourge Leg Modification

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2005, 09:39 PM   #1
silly muffin ass
Collection Count: Too many to count
News Credits: 2
Simple RiD Scourge Leg Modification

That trailer hitch sticking out all the time bugged me, so I fixed it!

It slides in and out of his leg now (it stays attached), and it's easy to do if you want.

Take the four screws out of his lower leg (the part with the hitch in it). Once you get it apart, you'll see that the hitch is a separate part that can slide into the leg. Notice the two black posts on the other side of the leg that butt up against the hitch when the leg is assembled.

Cut those two posts out for some sliding action. If you want it to go further in, the hitch is made of a soft, easy to cut plastic. Cut a couple millimeters of plastic off the inside part of the hitch, making it shorter. Don't cut too much off, or it will slide all the way into the leg.

I left just enough sticking out to get a hold of, I carved a small notch across the hitch so I can [grab] it with my fingernails.
Attached Thumbnails
Simple RiD Scourge Leg Modification-ridscourgeleg01.jpg   Simple RiD Scourge Leg Modification-ridscourgeleg02.jpg  
Now printing affordable parts - Click here to get the upgrades shown in my sig (along with many others)

I also take requests, always looking for new ideas

Last edited by Superquad7; 07-19-2009 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: Creating tutorial.
Closed Thread