Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Cyberverse Airachnid By Bricath

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 11:05 PM   #1
It'S DUB Or Nothing!
Collection Count: 500 Plus Or Minus
News Credits: 7
Cyberverse Airachnid By Bricath

This figure is so much better!

Review by Bricath.

For those who asked who the cute avatar is I finally have found a Hi-Res Image But no name as of now. Here is a link.... about half way down.
http://coolpics888.blogspot.ca/2011/...2-41-pics.html
Anti Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:18 PM   #2
Hecho en Argentina
Send a message via MSN to Brave Magnus
Cool review! Thanks for it! It IS a shame that the tiny cyberverse looks better than the deluxe. :S
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Brave Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #3
Predacon
Location: The LOS ANGELES MEET-UPS is in my backyard...literally!
I like the fact that this figure commander size transformation quality but a legend / legion size...thats pretty impressive. I really like seeing what can be done at such a smaller size (this is why I am one of the few people bitching about the smaller deluxes and such). But to say that this is actually better than the deluxe Airachnid???? I don't see any difference, the articulation looks the same, or actually less. You are missing the 2 extra spider legs, no functioning cockpit...anyhow just saying. But from what I see here is in this review, is a stunning achievement to bring in a more complicated transformation and detail, unlike any cyberverse legion class figure this figure looks exactly like her deluxe counterpart. That in it's self is a win for me. I will most likely get this if I see it on a peg...$5 or $7 they still are right? And honestly if I see Airachnid in deluxe form at a ROSS I'll get that because I am a fan of BlackAirachnid. This is one character I have always like not just for the toy but for the character development in the series.

It was great see this review...thanks!
Ravage101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #4
Predacon
Location: The LOS ANGELES MEET-UPS is in my backyard...literally!
Might I add...after seeing all 3 new reviews Airachnid really is the best of the lot in this size class in the line. Really cool.
Ravage101 is offline   Reply With Quote