Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

So... I beat Fall of Cybertron...

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 07:30 AM   #1
Herald of Unicron
So... I beat Fall of Cybertron...

I've finished the story mode, both as Optimus and as Megatron. I've gotten to level 25 in all classes on Multiplayer, unlocked Prime Mode which to my disappointment was just start all over again from scratch mode including having to rebuild all my custom characters. As if that game wasn't hard enough for a color blind person to color their custom characters once they make me do it twice... and then I got to level 25 AGAIN in every class.

So what do I do now?
Power Rangers Stuff for sale or trade.

SaberPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:36 AM   #2
Crusadercon
Collection Count: Thirty-ish, perhaps?
News Credits: 9
Well, replay the campaign/play online for fun, or go play a different game. Did you get all the trophies/achievements?
Jalaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:59 AM   #3
Herald of Unicron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalaguy View Post
Did you get all the trophies/achievements?
LOL that's funny. I didn't even get all the achievements on City of Heroes and I played that game for 7 years. Achievements don't mean anything, they're just something to brag about. I just play for fun not to brag about how much better I am than everyone else.

Anyway... I think I need to actually GET a new game sense I only have 2 games I'm really interested in right now and I've already beat both of them.

I'm thinking about getting Men in Black in the game. And I've been wanting the X-Box version of Soul Caliber with Spawn sense I was in high school. Back then dropping the cash on the X-Box didn't seem like a good idea because that was literally the only reason I wanted one. I've seen a few games sense then that I've been interested in which is why I have one now, just haven't gotten around to getting them yet. Mostly because I don't think they're available in stores anymore, I've been looking.

Old 01-24-2013, 02:12 PM   #4
Crusadercon
Collection Count: Thirty-ish, perhaps?
News Credits: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaberPrime View Post
LOL that's funny. I didn't even get all the achievements on City of Heroes and I played that game for 7 years. Achievements don't mean anything, they're just something to brag about. I just play for fun not to brag about how much better I am than everyone else.

Anyway... I think I need to actually GET a new game sense I only have 2 games I'm really interested in right now and I've already beat both of them.

I'm thinking about getting Men in Black in the game. And I've been wanting the X-Box version of Soul Caliber with Spawn sense I was in high school. Back then dropping the cash on the X-Box didn't seem like a good idea because that was literally the only reason I wanted one. I've seen a few games sense then that I've been interested in which is why I have one now, just haven't gotten around to getting them yet. Mostly because I don't think they're available in stores anymore, I've been looking.
I have the same opinion as you on trophies, I was just racking my brains for anything else you could do on FOC.

And if you're looking for older games, ebay is the way to go. Unless it's something rare/collectable, you're bound to be able to get a good deal.
Jalaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #5
Technobot
JoeHavok's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Too many to count
And there is still all of the challenges to get along with all of the achievements or trophies.
XBOX 360:JoeHavok
TFW 2005 Feedback for Joehavok
Ebay Feedback for JoeHavok
JoeHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:26 PM   #6
You could try to find all the audio recordings and weapon blue prints. Although I'm not certain how easy it'd be for someone colour blind to find the audio recordings.
soundwaverulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:55 PM   #7
aerialbot
Collection Count: 50>
do what i did to play
use mark gun only on TDM , no heal beam, no turret , no transform, no pick up , end up 11 kills 0 die

XBOX live "LawmanHKG4"aerialbot team. This is my Silverbolt and im healer^_^
TF Legends : jazzlaw / lawmanhkg4
HK-TF: simonlaw16 Youtube: simonlaw16 Flickr: simonlaw16
simonlaw16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:21 PM   #8
Constructicon
Collection Count: 171
News Credits: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaberPrime View Post
I've seen a few games sense then that I've been interested in which is why I have one now, just haven't gotten around to getting them yet. Mostly because I don't think they're available in stores anymore, I've been looking.
Do you have any local Gamestops? GameStop website
It has been a treasure trove for me ever since I got my XBox 360 for Christmas. I have been hitting every Gamestop I see looking for a lot of titles that are no longer produced still available as either pre-owned or new in all their stores.
Sky Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #9
Herald of Unicron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Ray View Post
Do you have any local Gamestops? GameStop website
It has been a treasure trove for me ever since I got my XBox 360 for Christmas. I have been hitting every Gamestop I see looking for a lot of titles that are no longer produced still available as either pre-owned or new in all their stores.
There is a GameStop in the same area as Wal Mart and I've been in there a few times and only seen recent game titles. It's a TINY little store. Maybe if they had a larger store they'd have all game releases but this place is like a little hole in the wall. I forgot where it was once and walked right past it. I think that store reaches max capacity at 3 people. I'm exaggerating but it is a very small store that I have here.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:57 PM   #10
I Know...I'm Awesome.
Location: Falling off the side of the Nemesis...I wish I had wings
What I did, when I got to your predictament, was finding other ways to play the campaign:

Play as if it was not a game (meaning make your characters respond, move and battle as if it was real life, ex. don't run or walk fast in an area where you would just walk)

Don't use any gadgets

Don't use any energon cubes or ammo reloads (really epic on hard)

give each character a gun set and when playing as that character you only use those weapons (ex. Swindle has the retro Meg's gun and gear shredder)

Play on mute listening to either the touch, dare, nothing's gonna stand in our way, humbling river, cities in dust or the till all are one, while playing in glorious combat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon4e View Post
I will learn the secret of you ever changing sig autoboticon! (if that IS your real name)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
Autoboticon's sigs are like Vehicons; amuse us one moment, Autobots remove them the next.
Autoboticon is offline   Reply With Quote