Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Titan Class TRYPTICON

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2013, 08:06 AM   #1
warrior
Collection Count: 200+
wanting a Titan Class TRYPTICON please hasbro!!

PLEASE HASBRO!!! you know you can do it!! You have the character design already to go from the war for cybertron/fall of cybertron games, please grant us all this special wish! Even if you have to do a pre order purchase first to get the numbers or something like that. I'm sure every fan out there would love this to come true!!!
Destructacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:24 AM   #2
Prepare for termination!
Collection Count: 80
News Credits: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructacon View Post
PLEASE HASBRO!!! you know you can do it!! You have the character design already to go from the war for cybertron/fall of cybertron games, please grant us all this special wish! Even if you have to do a pre order purchase first to get the numbers or something like that. I'm sure every fan out there would love this to come true!!!
They probably wont until they know how Metroplex sells. They can from a design standpoint, but can they from a retail point? Will the stores want it?
VaderPrime1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:02 AM   #3
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 1000+ and running out of room fast
If Metroplex is an instant high seller/sell out even then Trippy will make sense at some point down the road......if Metro sits on shelves holding other shelves up and going on deep discount......then no. Simple really.
This is how you do entitlement:Make MP Jazz, now!!!

"Somebody think of the Nottlebots....won't somebody think of the Nottlebots?!!"
motorthing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:08 AM   #4
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: Just starting
News Credits: 1
I should have know that since this wasn't in the news section it wouldn't be a reveal thread
Shop smart, Shop S-Mart.

My Feedback: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...ml#post6493816
ex dtw2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:09 AM   #5
pink stars are falling
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex dtw2003 View Post
I should have know that since this wasn't in the news section it wouldn't be a reveal thread
this
I don't care if your world is ending today, cos I wasn't invited to it anyway.

visit me: murasame-music // soundcloud // youtube // last.fm // sysprofile
Murasame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:36 AM   #6
With great power...
News Credits: 6
Honestly, I foresee Metroplex being a shelf warmer. He's huge, expensive, and is essentially a hollow box, isn't he? I see him going the way of that Prime Optimus Maximus armor thing.
jru42287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:53 AM   #7
News Credits: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructacon View Post
Please learn proper thread titleing etiquette. A better title for this thread would be "I'd like to see a Titan Class TRYPTICON" or "Wouldn't it rock is there was a Titan Class Trypticon". That sort of thing...
Scaleface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #8
Mr. Combaticon
Location: On a throne, stamping my feet and hitting things with sticks.
Collection Count: managed to pass 200. but who cares? I have FP Colossus!
News Credits: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to Onslaught24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex dtw2003 View Post
this

If you're going to SDCC, HELP US OUT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandiprime97 View Post
You slut.
Onslaught24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:34 AM   #9
THE God of War!!!
Collection Count: stopped counting after 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by jru42287 View Post
Honestly, I foresee Metroplex being a shelf warmer. He's huge, expensive, and is essentially a hollow box, isn't he? I see him going the way of that Prime Optimus Maximus armor thing.
I don't think Metroplex is expensive.

Lots of people pay that much for two 3rd party figures that are deluxed sized (or 3 Legends sized figures, see Scouting Force); lots of people paid that $70-$90 for Armada Unicron when it first came out, and it's tiny compared to Metroplex; in Canada, 20th Anniversary Optimus was $100 and I had a hard time finding it. I've still yet to see the latest MP Optimus at TRU, and he's priced at $100.

As for Optimus Maximus, he's shelfwarming at $20 at my local Winners. I'd take the 1 "hollow box" of Metroplex over 6 "honeycomb box" Maximus anyday.

And yes, I'd buy a Titan Class Trypticon if he's a good representation of G1 Trypticon...I didn't buy that Legends repaint of CYB-Scourge.
Please help me ID these non-TF parts thread: #99 of approx 1000 listed (#86, #87, #89, #90, #92, #95, #97, #98 + #99 added)
TFW2005 Feedback Thread
Metroplex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:36 AM   #10
Tiiiiim Thomas!
Collection Count: More than 500, that's for sure
News Credits: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by jru42287 View Post
You can't compare the 2, Optimus Maximus was a $30-40 POS made of rubbery plastic with zero transformation/articulation.
For sale/trade: Transformers, Roadbots, Super Sentai, Marvel Shape Shifters, etc. here.
megatroptimus is offline   Reply With Quote