Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Should Blaster be the next Masterpiece?

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 02:49 PM   #1
King of Muay Thai
News Credits: 37
Send a message via AIM to Bass X0
Should Blaster be the next Masterpiece?

Soundwave and his cassettes look awesome so they should do Blaster next. Make him about the same size as Soundwave in robot mode though. He would also be able to have cartoon head design and comic head design.

Blaster would come with Steeljaw and the two packs would be Eject & Ramhorn, Rewind & Stripes (repaint of Ravage, since MP Soundwave only has three cassette molds).
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Old 01-07-2013, 02:52 PM   #2
News Credits: 8
Yes just so I can have my MP Autobot cassettes.
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #3
Decepticon General
Cyclonus79's Ebay Auctions
As much as I want a MP Blaster, I don't think he should be next. I'm kinda gettin my hopes up for some more cars....ya know, so when MP-Magnus rolls around, he'll be able to bring his troops into battle with him.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:01 PM   #4
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 933
News Credits: 1
I wonder if they could get Blaster just by extensively remolding Soundwave. I don't think it's that farfetched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikgnat View Post
Ikkstakk ruined it first.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #5
Prepare for extermination
Collection Count: 33
News Credits: 1
No.......another Season 1 Autobot car please.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:05 PM   #6
King of Muay Thai
News Credits: 37
Send a message via AIM to Bass X0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikkstakk View Post
I wonder if they could get Blaster just by extensively remolding Soundwave. I don't think it's that farfetched.
I would say it is. Masterpiece is about accuracy to the original toy. Remolding FoC Soundwave into Blaster is okay, but not for Masterpiece.
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Old 01-07-2013, 03:07 PM   #7
I wind sounds!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikkstakk View Post
The only thing they have in common is the most basic part of their transformation scheme, and the fact their chests open. The alt-mode shapes are actually completely different. It would be just as bad as Sunstreaker being a remold of Sideswipe.

Anyway... no, he shouldn't. TT hasn't given any thought to matching MP releases so far (what with releasing Prime and Megs four apart)... why would they begin now?
Looking for any version of Armada Deluxe Optimus Prime or WfC Prime, blue Armada Firebot and pretty much any BM Vehicon or Energon Terrorcon molds, or JustiToys Dinorobot or Junkion Blacksmith's Tactical Officer (or Hyper Mode). Also looking for Armada Tidal Wave's missiles. PM me if you have any spares of these please!
Old 01-07-2013, 03:07 PM   #8
U.S. Marine
I would prefer a new Megatron or Autobot car... Ironhide please!
Old 01-07-2013, 03:11 PM   #9
Maximal
Collection Count: 50+
Well if you havent noticed they jst use molds they can retool into other characters, which is probably the main reason they havent done a figure like shockwave because they have nothing to redeco him to
Ravak Superior Constructicons Inferior
Old 01-07-2013, 03:11 PM   #10
Master of Sinanju
DethPike's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: One ... but it's THIS big!
Send a message via AIM to DethPike Send a message via Yahoo to DethPike
I like Blaster but no.

Prowl! Or Mirage! Or -gasp- MP Trailbreaker!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirus View Post
Currently thanking every god in the universe that DethPike does not know Japanese.
Some Stuff for Sale- My Feedback thread- My Want List
Perhaps one of the most important TF threads ever- The TFCC/FunPub Credit Card Fraud Thread
Closed Thread