Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers that you never thought you'd get... that you got.

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 07:17 AM   #81
choppaface
Collection Count: 813
News Credits: 2
Robot Masters Lio Convoy for a good price. I found him for $25 on BBTS one day when they unloaded their vintage stuff to their website.

Twitter /B/S/T Marvel Universe sale! /My feedback thread /Wants thread /My Collection UPDATED 6/2/GASMASKENATION Updated 11/7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thew
and then Hound was a zombie!
xanthax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:32 AM   #82
FREEDOM FIGHTER
Collection Count: i need to recount...
add art feather bumblebee to my list...

My Humble Collection http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...ollection.html
CVprowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:20 AM   #83
MegaBossimus Primetron
bossman328's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 609
News Credits: 2
MP's
Feedback: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...ossman328.html
bossman328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #84
Omnibot
Collection Count: 300+
Animated Line:
Never cared much for the artwork in general but picked up a Voyager Prime and Grimlock cheap from a buddy on another forum. I say this a lot, but for how "sloppy" the artwork looks in the series, the lines on the toys are all really clean. I've purchased a couple other figures (like Wingblade Optimus) but I've been pleasantly surprised with this line

Classics Seekers:
I managed to get SS, TC, and Dirge for cheap at release, but I never though I'd be able to get the other main 3 figures -- especially Skywarp. I ended up getting the KOs of the other two Coneheads but eventually got around to getting the legit ones. Then a couple months ago, a TFW member I've bought stuff from a few times had a Skywarp for sale and hooked me up for a good deal

MMC Products:
I just wasn't a big enough fan of the HoS artwork in general to pay third party prices, but I was always impressed with what they were able to pull off. I ended up getting Cyclops for a decent deal then the Airborne Squad Awakening figure a couple weeks ago. Definitely digging these guys now

Buster Prime:
Just never though I'd get a chance to own this guy at the prices people were wanting for him. I ended up biting on the DOTM repackaging of the ROTF 2 peak with Jetfire. I'm kinda regretting that purchase after APS-01 Striker Prime came out (which I also got) so we'll see if I'll get a chance to unload my two-figure set. It would be pretty slick to combine them for display purposes though

G1 Fort Max:
Gotta love those Takara reissues . After I bought that Kabaya gum kit, I was at peace knowing I'd probably never own a real G1 Fortmax for what they go for -- I'm just not a big enough fan of G1 to drop the $1000+ for a complete one. Then Takara had to go and call my bluff and release the reissue

Prime Hasbro FE Voyagers:
I just wasn't willing to pay the asking price for these guys after getting the Shining Optimus and Takara Bulkhead. But last week, between my Rewards dollars, my Groupon, and the BOGO 50% off deal I got both for like $2.50

Edit:

Oh and extra Vehicons. I always told myself I'd be happy with 2 of each mold (FE and RiD) but between the TRU sales, and finding RID figures at Aldi's, I'm up to 9 now . I'd love to pick up one more jet but I'll wait and see what the general mold looks like
Feedback | Wants/Trades | My Collection
ahro23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #85
pink stars are falling
Henkei Rodimus
And as the time goes by and all that we have left,
are moments we regret, moments we forget.

visit me: murasame-music // soundcloud // youtube // last.fm // sysprofile
Murasame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #86
Insecticon
grymg's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 83
I resigned to not getting MP12 when I missed the preorders but actually found him after he was released for $77 shipped. At that price I couldn't help but pull out my credit card.
grymg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #87
likes Katherine Suicide
Collection Count: 200+
FE Voyager Bulkhead and Classics Jetfire.
Shockblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:16 PM   #88
I am a LegendaryAntiHero
Collection Count: 1003
Next year, it's going to be Fortress Maximus.

^I've got more Gamerscore than xBigBotx

Like More Than Meets the Eye on Facebook
LegendAntihero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:17 PM   #89
Heat Guy's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Not enough...
News Credits: 21
Buster Optimus, was the most expensive Transformer I ever thought of getting, bit the bullet and ordered him. $90 sum dollars later and still one of my favorite toys.
Heat Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:23 PM   #90
Terrorcon
Collection Count: 857 + 156 KO's
G1 Ironhide.

I got Ratchet cheap as a kid. He did get a lot of play but I still hated him not having a head. A few years ago, I bought the custom clip on head set. Tried it on my old Ratchet. I've since bought a new Encore Ratchet AND Ironhide.

Ironhide is now one of my favourite TF toys. Why Hasbro never done something like this is beyond me.
Prime Noble is offline   Reply With Quote