Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers that you never thought you'd get... that you got.

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2012, 05:49 PM   #11
Banned
Collection Count: Not as many as i'd like!
Trypticon(got him many many years ago in a shop called What Everyone Wants). & more recently....the Kabaya & WST KO Fortress Maximus(since i can't afford to get the full size one) & WST G1 Optimus Prime with trailer(since TRU UK are being difficult sods with the release of MP10!).
Hosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #12
Senior Villain
News Credits: 1
I just threw down the money for MP-10 after telling myself over and over that I wasn't buying yet another Optimus masterpiece.
Nightrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #13
'Bomp'

Collection Count: Enough that they have their own room. Not too many that I can still fit a bed in it.
G1 Venom, until I bought him yesterday on eBay.
Quote:
Spine, spine, spine, I'm skipping with your spine,
Spine, spine, spine, it was yours, and now it is mine.

The Spine Song - Optimus Prime
Kraken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #14
FREEDOM FIGHTER
Collection Count: i need to recount...
a bunch of recent purchases...

runabout and runamuck from tfcc. i didnt want to hassle with them from the tfcc/joecc debacle, so i gave up on ordering them and eventually forgot about them. then i found them recently at a reasonable price to me and jumped on it.

united tracks. i thought i was happy with the "turbo tracks" usa version, but i started eyeing that united version and finaly sprung for him. im glad i did.

perfect effect reflector pe-12 (G1 toy version deco). i said i wouldnt get 2 versions of the same character, but they got me with the awesome little toy deco accuracy.

usa mp thundercracker. i thought id be happy with the igear lightening, and i still love the g1 toon deco, but this new mp looks real nice and im keeping both. my new rule, 1 toon version and 1 toy version acceptable.

FP deluxe insecticons. i thought id be happy with my original fp insectininjas, but these guys blew me away with how accurately they portray the G1 deluxe insecticon toys. if they make MP insecticons anytime soon, id sell my fp insectininjas and keep these deluxe insecticons.

My list goes on...

My Humble Collection http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...ollection.html
CVprowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:53 PM   #15
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 356
News Credits: 2
Send a message via ICQ to Erland Send a message via Yahoo to Erland
ROTF Leader Jetfire...I got back into collecting last Dec, so I missed out on all the good movie figures and seeing that he was priced at $80 everywhere, there was no way I was going to buy him. I then had a good member here on the forum offered him for $30 shipped. That was a happy day...

Then, Optimus Primal, I started my original collecting at the end of the Beast Wars era, missing all the original releases. It wasn't until I found this forum, before I got him.. and at the same price as Jetfire... $35 shipped.

Then there was ROTF Leader Prime, same as Jetfire but he was $40 - $45 still not a bad deal..
Collection / Feedback / Sales / Wants
Find That Transformer - Rules
Erland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:57 PM   #16
Double Agent
News Credits: 7
Any of the movie related figures, but out of desperation to have something new to fill the collector void, I bought a few of the main cast from Movie 1, and much to my surprise, was all over the HFTD Leader Starscream when it came out.
Incepticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #17
Stunticon
The Masterpiece Optimus.I am so glad I was able to get 2 of him.One to open and enjoy and the other to leave in the box. I have transformed him a few times. Rodimus was so frustrating and gave up but the MP Optimus was is very easy to transform.The othet I never thought I would get is the FP Protector trailer. I love that thing.
transmasterc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #18
Proud new dad!!
Collection Count: 2,250
News Credits: 2
Send a message via AIM to Grimlock_13 Send a message via MSN to Grimlock_13 Send a message via Yahoo to Grimlock_13
Everything on my Japanese G1 Shelf.
www.facebook.com/SlowRicky
Check out Grimlock_13's Attempt at Funnies if you dare! (CONCLUDED 11/22/13 with Comic 1,300!!!)
Grimlock_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #19
Release the Kraken!!!!!!!
This year has been an awfully huge year for me, in terms of TF's I wanted, but never thought I'd own... but now do!

-Classics Voyager Optimus Prime
-BTS Trailer for Classics OP
-Classics Deluxe Mirage
-Classics Deluxe Grimlock
-Classics Deluxe Hot Rod
-Universe Voyager Inferno
-DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack
-DOTM Deluxe Soudwave
-DOTM HA Soundwave
-Prime RiD Deluxe Vehicon
-Prime FE Deluxe Vehicon
-Prime FE Deluxe Arcee
-Prime FE Deluxe Cliffjumper (Normal Version)
-GDO Voyager Megatron
-GDO Voyager Hot Spot
Wanted Items
For Sale/Trade
Feedback Thread
jametron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:05 PM   #20
I run alone.
Collection Count: A select few :)
So many haha Gold MP 01 and a diaclone battle Convoy
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote