Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Those Selling Vehicons On Ebay

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2012, 07:26 AM   #121
I wind sounds!
I blame Hasbro for crap case assortments.
Looking for any version of Armada Deluxe Optimus Prime or WfC Prime, blue Armada Firebot and pretty much any BM Vehicon or Energon Terrorcon molds, or JustiToys Dinorobot or Junkion Blacksmith's Tactical Officer (or Hyper Mode). Also looking for Armada Tidal Wave's missiles. PM me if you have any spares of these please!
Soundwinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:13 AM   #122
Prepare for termination!
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rage View Post
I found 6 Vehicons this morning. I glued them together to form Vehiconastator. Then I sold it on eBay for a cool million dollars.
Pictures? XD
Timesynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #123
Radicon in training
Sioce's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Not nearly as many as I used to
News Credits: 3
I have 3 Vehicons. I live in California.

Poor poor entitled OP. One day when your big and grown you will understand the nature of supply and demand, patience and the concept of "early bird gets the worm" I won't try to explain these things to you now, as it seems you are on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"I CAN'T FIND THE TOYS I WANT 2 WEEKS AFTER THEY ARE RELEASED!!!! OMFGWTFBBQ!!!! FUCK SCALPERS!!!!!"

Take your pill and relax. The toys you want will show up in your area eventually and all will be well with the world once again.

BUY THIS! SHOW HASBRO THAT THERE IS A MARKET FOR COMBINERS! BUY MULTIPLES!!
Sioce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:20 AM   #124
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: Not enough...needs moar Masterpiece stuff
Still waiting for wave 2 in the UK nevermind wave 3
OptimushedPrune is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:36 AM   #125
Terrorcon
Collection Count: Around 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sioce View Post

Poor poor entitled OP. One day when your big and grown you will understand the nature of supply and demand, patience and the concept of "early bird gets the worm" I won't try to explain these things to you now, as it seems you are on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"I CAN'T FIND THE TOYS I WANT 2 WEEKS AFTER THEY ARE RELEASED!!!! OMFGWTFBBQ!!!! FUCK SCALPERS!!!!!"

Take your pill and relax. The toys you want will show up in your area eventually and all will be well with the world once again.
This man speaks the truth. When I started collecting it was around the tail end of animated. The rodimus/ironhide case was nowhere to be found in my area and ended up spending $60 shipped for the two of them. Oh how many opportunities I had to get him down the road for less than $10. PAtience is a virtue and all that lol. The only thing I would suggest whining about not being there at first crack would be hasbro MPs as they tend to get a $10-20 base price increase after the second shipment hits (it's happened with MP grimlock and MP rodimus)
Big Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:38 AM   #126
Airachnid's ratservant
News Credits: 1
Send a message via Skype™ to TrueNomadSkies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sioce View Post

Yeah, at which time he'll just find something else to swoon over &/or complain about. Like, I'll joke about scalpers from time to time (especially when it comes to playfully referring to myself as one), but the fact that people will experience this much unrest over toys & cardgames still amazes me, especially to the point of needing to angrily bring it up in public settings. Now, don't get me wrong, I still think it's amusing as hell (especially since I know its like this for just about every fandom), but I still have to continually question this mindset to begin with, even if I know it'll ultimately come back to the whole "nature of the internet, etc" stuff that's destine to outlive us all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by x BlackMagnus x View Post
Protip: Don't want strange growths in your mouth? Don't give oral to unsavory women.
TrueNomadSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:56 AM   #127
Angkan ng mga Alamat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper Cloud View Post
I have MUCH more experience with comic book readers/collectors...and even though they have their bad moments (poor hygiene, ranting about "Who's Stronger," Virgin complex) they never seemed like the type to focus themselves on greed or appear to be too socially inept. I seriously wonder how some of you interact with the real world. o_0 I have met some really cool comic book fans who educated me about good books, or who sold me some older books at cost (or even less), or knew of someone who was looking to get rid of whatever at the time, and even they didn't go all greedy and try to make profit. me about where they are.
This is where you're wrong. Both sides have poor personal hygiene. Just go to any toy convention. You'll smell them even at the parking lot.
seali_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:45 AM   #128
Hail to the King!
MetalicGrunt's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Its a Prime Number
News Credits: 6
Thanks to the issues at BBTS and my ending timetable, I bit the bullet and and grabbed the 3 pack of Ebay (hotshot,knock,vehicon) I guess I got lucky that it only cost $11 more dollars than the websites.

However saw a single vehicon bidding for decent price. Then get into a $1 bid war. I stop, and 2 minutes after auction ends ( i lose) get a 2nd chance offer email. I call the guy out as a shill bidder, and her emails me back that he has over 30 cases of wave 3 figures and he just wanted to give me a "fair offer"---FUCK THAT SHIT
sic vis pacem para bellum
Feedback
MetalicGrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:55 AM   #129
Omnibot
saw a prime vehicon on ebay this morning, the douche took it out of the packaging, played with it and now wants to sell it BIN $70.00
bazinga66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:05 PM   #130
Formerly NC Bulkhead
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga66 View Post
saw a prime vehicon on ebay this morning, the douche took it out of the packaging, played with it and now wants to sell it BIN $70.00
That is most likely a First Edition.
Sludge is offline   Reply With Quote