Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The Transformers Prime and Beast Hunters toy-line appreciation thread!

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2012, 01:03 AM   #1
Primus HATES you!
Collection Count: Container Load!
News Credits: 2
The Transformers Prime and Beast Hunters toy-line appreciation thread!

Hello fellow members! Just looked around and couldn't find any specific thread showcasing Prime and only Prime RID or First Edition toys (both Hasbro, Takaratomy and the inevitable special Ehobby etc releases!) , so I decided to start a one! Well, to kick things off... this thread is basically to showcase any form of Prime toy-line collections - be it toys which have been kit bashed or one that is just out of the package and case fresh! I'll start the ball rolling by posting some awesome pics of my AM-01 PRID Takaratomy Prime with Minicons!

Mods-- if this is a duplicate thread, kindly delete where appropriate.

I HATE N00bs
[Wing_Saber-X] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:10 AM   #2
Banned
Collection Count: 141, including incomplete figures, Robot Heroes and Minicons. Latest- TFP Deluxe Knockout.
I have FE Bumblebee, PRID Wheeljack, PRID Cliffjumper and PRID Arcee. I love them all.
seekerblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:16 AM   #3
Primus HATES you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerblackout View Post
I have FE Bumblebee, PRID Wheeljack, PRID Cliffjumper and PRID Arcee. I love them all.
^awesome! Pics would be great! they can be edited with PS etc.
I HATE N00bs
Old 04-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #4
Banned
Right now I have the following

- FE Megatron
- FE Starscream
- FE Bumblebee
- FE Arcee
- Soundwave
- Wheeljack

And I love them all. I'm still hunting a Ratchet currently, and cannot wait to score one. Honestly, I haven't been this excited for Transformers in quite some time. I blame the movie toys. This is like a nicer Animated for me, and I loved Animated. So I'm enjoying the Transformers Prime toys immensely. Bring on Wave 3!
HatRabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:19 AM   #5
Banned
Collection Count: 141, including incomplete figures, Robot Heroes and Minicons. Latest- TFP Deluxe Knockout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Wing_Saber-X] View Post
^awesome! Pics would be great! they can be edited with PS etc.
I would if I could take pics worth a damn.
seekerblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:20 AM   #6
Primus HATES you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatRabies View Post
Right now I have the following

- FE Megatron
- FE Starscream
- FE Bumblebee
- FE Arcee
- Soundwave
- Wheeljack

And I love them all. I'm still hunting a Ratchet currently, and cannot wait to score one. Honestly, I haven't been this excited for Transformers in quite some time. I blame the movie toys. This is like a nicer Animated for me, and I loved Animated. So I'm enjoying the Transformers Prime toys immensely. Bring on Wave 3!
Me too! haven't been this stoked for a proper and decently made transformers toy line since Animated! I will most defo get them all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerblackout View Post
I would if I could take pics worth a damn.
Any pics of Prime toys are most defo welcomed here. ie no need for 'supah clear' etc. just post whenever you feel like!
I HATE N00bs
Old 04-04-2012, 01:39 AM   #7
Banned
I'll have to take some pictures of my Prime toys. They're a photogenic bunch. I haven't been able to stop messing around and snapping pics of Soundwave since I bought him.

I'm bummed I missed out on some First Edition figures, but very fortunate for the few First Edition figures I managed to get. Especially since most of them were found in-store.

I'm still cherry picking to a degree. But that hasn't done me much good so far. I've only passed up Cliffjumper and the mainline Bumblebee, and thats only because I already have a Bumblebee! I'm hoping to secure a First Edition Cliffjumper, if not, I'll just snag the mainline version. Its not an awful looking toy, I'm just very keen on the First Edition.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:42 AM   #8
Primus HATES you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatRabies View Post
I'll have to take some pictures of my Prime toys. They're a photogenic bunch. I haven't been able to stop messing around and snapping pics of Soundwave since I bought him.

I'm bummed I missed out on some First Edition figures, but very fortunate for the few First Edition figures I managed to get. Especially since most of them were found in-store.

I'm still cherry picking to a degree. But that hasn't done me much good so far. I've only passed up Cliffjumper and the mainline Bumblebee, and thats only because I already have a Bumblebee! I'm hoping to secure a First Edition Cliffjumper, if not, I'll just snag the mainline version. Its not an awful looking toy, I'm just very keen on the First Edition.
^kewl! looking forward to seeing the whole of your Prime collection!

Cyberverse Prime Leader Wave 1!

I HATE N00bs
Old 04-04-2012, 01:46 AM   #9
Mini-Con
I only have Voyager Prime and Megatron but I think they are great. After getting them two I think Im gonna go after the whole line.

I did a little painting to Megs cannon

and gave Optimus a custom G1 gun
Jetfire87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:56 AM   #10
Banned
Oh crap. Those shots of the Cyberverse figures totally reminded me I own a Cyberverse Bulkhead. Thats one killer little figure. Might need to pick up Megs and Optimus.

Nice pictures, Jetfire! Getting more tempted by Powerizer Optimus with each passing day..