Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Prime Cyberverse Discussion

Reply Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2012, 07:17 PM   #21
Maximal
News Credits: 1
I thought they were 20.00 usd since there is no action sets and it smaller than the ark. Or it looks smaller.
Feedback http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...gnick1693.html
bignick1693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:34 PM   #22
Explosions?
Collection Count: 50+
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrDraconis View Post
...too soon?
Not at all. Actually, you're timing was perfect now that they're showing up in stores. I was lucky enough to find the entire first wave at Target, and I love them! A few notes:

• Ratchet looks great dual-wielding blades. He would benefit from elbows, but otherwise he's perfect.

• Arcee is also well-done for her size, but I don't know why they gave her a RED blaster. Also, her arms are a little weird-looking.

• Vehicon is great. His serial number is rather obtrusively placed on his arm, but a cotton swab and some rubbing alcohol will solve that problem.

So far, I love this line. Hopefully the commanders will show up soon!
Ratchets Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #23
Too many cooks!
Just dropped by my local Toys'R'Us and picked up Cyberverse TFP Arcee, Cliffjumper, and Vehicon. Great toys, one and all! Sadly, Arcee is a bit too small to look right with the FE/RiD Deluxe figures. If Hasbro had made her as a Commander or Scout class toy, I think that would have been perfect for accurate scale purposes. But hopefully her new RiD mold will be smaller than the FE version and work better scale wise. Still, awesome little figure! But Vehicon definitely impresses me the most!

They also had Cyberverse Bee (blech, no hurry to grab him since he'll be clogging the pegs for months to come) and Ratchet. There was only one of Ratchet and I was tempted to buy him too but looking closer at his face, it was entirely painted silver with no eyes, nose, or mouth. Ratchet had no face! It looked pretty bizarre and kinda funny, like he was doing his best Question (from DC Comics) impression, hahaha. XD (Didn't Jeffrey Combs do the voice for the Question on the various DC animated series?) Wish I had my cell phone on me at the time to take a picture, heh.
Timesynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #24
King of Puppies
Collection Count: +1
News Credits: 2
I need so much Cyberverse. All the Cyberverse, in multiples, if the weapons are good.

I haven't been this into a line since a while (although I admit that it may be because I've fully bought into my insane concept that the cyberverse is a spinoff continuity where everything is crazy OTT) . It's a shame I only have a few, the supply has dried up again here. But I'll be out there when it starts flowing once again.
Creaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #25
AKIRA MADO.
News Credits: 6
over the past few days i have got Cliffjumper, Ratchet, and bumblebee. these figures are great! i'm still looking for the commander figures.
megatronski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:42 PM   #26
Reanimator of Dead Things
Gotta pass on these legion toys. I may stop at Optimus and Megatron for cyberverse....though depending on articulation I may get wheeljack and knockout.
wm10k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:38 PM   #27
Senior Villain
Cliffjumper = best in class.
Nightrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:00 PM   #28
ERMAHGERD TERHER
Collection Count: Bookoo
Looking forward to getting a couple of the Legions, and also Commander Bulkhead and Megatron too. Haven't seen them around here at all though.

I want to get some Prime stuff, but that's just not viable if I want to get Bruticus in his entirety.
"That Rabbit, came from the Moon!"

Follow me on Tumblr!
Hefty Landline Click.
Kaymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:12 PM   #29
Mini-Con
Found CJ, BB, Arcee, and Ratchet at my local toyrus just today. very impressed so far, I might skip the big guys and just get these. it will save me a bundle of cash.
conan123us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #30
Constructicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nope View Post
Really? I'm assuming they're $20-ish because they look smaller than the Ark but look bigger than the six $15 playsets. I hope they're not $30 though. I'll probably have to skip the Wheeljack set if they're that much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignick1693 View Post
I thought they were 20.00 usd since there is no action sets and it smaller than the ark. Or it looks smaller.
Hn, true - I was just taking a wild stab. $20-25USD seems rather more reasonable, even with the light gimmicks.
CyrDraconis is offline   Reply With Quote