Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The UK Toy Discussion

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2013, 04:38 AM   #65231
Decepticon Justice Div
Collection Count: over 50 under 100
Hi Guys, thinking of selling a loose masterpiece soundwave (hasbro) without tapes etc. What would be a reasonable price to ask for it? Found one on ebay but the price of 95 seems a bit much.
Any suggestions welcome
johnnyreid6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:58 AM   #65232
G1,Animated Fanboy
Collection Count: Decreasing in size, Increasing in Quality
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaicen View Post
Everyone's favourite freelance peacekeeping agent, yes?

I suspect that a DH1, in scale with MP09 would be something that would sell very well (to me for example). Maybe if you could produce him in resin, he could be the start of a business....
That would be epic and a sure fire maker.

Congrats pumpkin, I salute you and good luck mate, I'm sure you'll be flying with the quality of stuff you do.

In other news I'm totally hanging. I could hack Thursday nites in my 20s but i keep sneaking into trap 1 for Powernaps this morning. I am getting old!
My Feedback Thread

Check out my Ebay items! Brum Bots for sale items!
Brum Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:04 AM   #65233
Not a Bounty Hunter yes?
News Credits: 3
mp dh1 ftw!
deathsheadII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:23 AM   #65234
Terrorcon
Collection Count: 100?
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsheadII View Post
mp dh1 ftw!
^ This. He needs to be able to stand face to face with FT Shockwave and maybe a little brain circuit to crush
Taziir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:27 AM   #65235
Not a Bounty Hunter yes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taziir View Post
^ This. He needs to be able to stand face to face with FT Shockwave and maybe a little brain circuit to crush
pic i made up around the release of quakewave lol

deathsheadII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:33 AM   #65236
Instrument of Destruction
Collection Count: 300+
Anyone seen the new photos for the upsacled cyberverse deluxes on the front page?
The two predacons dont look too bad and it looks like we'll be getting an upscaled Abominus which could look good but the two autobots are horiifc. They actually look like cheap knockoffs, in face they look like something you would've bought from kotoys.
I am bit interested to see what the upscaled commanders will look like, in particluar Megatron and I'm hopeful we might get an upscaled version of the commander Unicron Megatron which hasnt been released yet.
Ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong

My Collection My B/S/T Feedback My ebay sales
Irish Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:31 AM   #65237
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: Enough for the wife to moan about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkingonzo View Post
Gave up my job of 14 years today.
Such a strange feeling after such a long time!
I'm gonna do customs and commissions for 6 months, then take it from there.
Luckily I've got lots of commissions I'm currently doing, that should keep me busy from now until Christmas.
I'll certainly be looking to take on commission work in the new year.
New chapter
All the very best, mate. I'm pretty sure you won't be without work for some time to come with how your previous projects have turned out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Masterpiece Streak is the epitome of 1984, man it's beautiful...

http://i39.tinypic.com/2d98uaa.jpg

and just for a short time, my post-Diaclone-sale collection display actually featuring some Transformers now.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2wp2t5s.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/v7rups.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2rdk8kz.jpg

All the best
Maz
Those Diaclone boxes are fantastic. Is there any story behind the two Smokescreen's in the bottom of your Detolf?

In other news, a fantastic night was had last night playing with TFs with my 2 year old son. I think he is more obsessed now than I am! He had every TFP 'con out of my Detolf then proceeded to ask "Who's this Daddy? Who's that Daddy?" over and over again. He was really suprised when I told him who TFP Soundwave was. He is only used to seeing G1 Soundwave.

His new favourite TF name to say is now Soundwave. As soon as he opened his eyes this morning he was asking to play with him so he was tootling around the house this morning with my Robot Heroes version.

I think that's another mark in the 'Fatherhood' column.

During the night I made the executive decision that I need to get MP Streak at the end of the month if funds are available. After that the KO Red Alert is next. MPs are the way to go now!
My feedback thread - http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...re_forest.html
we_are_forest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:35 AM   #65238
Banned
Collection Count: More than I can easily count
News Credits: 5
They might be able to sneak in another wave before the Movie line / Generations line of 2104 hits in June 2014 but I suspect that all we have seen is all there is and there may be nothing much out past them in January until June. There does not even look like there's any more Cyberverse toys either ( I suspect that line will end with the Bluestreak, Divebomb, Rotgut, Ace Vehicon, Ultra Magnus, Bludgeon, gold Megatron and the Insecticon Bombshock repaint [so 2 more waves perhaps])- this is a common pattern though even American stores not order less in the 1st Quarter and by the time they start thinking about stocking things it's March or April time. which would be only a couple of months before the main movie line hits - so I suspect that the items that might show up in early 2014 are more likely to be Generations toys - Here's hoping Hasbro UK didn't do the stupid thing again and offer the entire Generations line as a TRU exclusive, They could do that they could spin off all the movie toys as there's actually substantial packaging changes in America compared to the UK on such toys as The larger Optimus and Predaking.

Hasbro UK might decide there's no point pushing Generations at all with no cartoon to back it up and little to no brand awareness - they might find it easier to market the line as plain Transformers and just put a AOE flash on the boxes or simply go 100% movie related in their releases.

Sort of like how they pretended Evac, Soundwave, Mirage were Prime toys - they might do that go with AOE branded packaging but put Generations toys in the boxes.

So no I don't expect there to be a Uni-Megatron, or large Hungrr or an Insection, it will be like it was with Animated or indeed previous Movie lines - that things are 'missing' when the line has finished.

I'd be shocked if they ever did decide to fill some gaps (animated Red Alert,Perceptor, Wheeljack), Devcon, Movie Scrapper, Movie Overload etc..

Not unless they start treated Transformers like Star Wars and throw random toy releases at the brand.

Personally I think IDW themed Generations toys have no meaning in the UK market as no one would know who or what they are - at Least Generations Springer and Blitzwing look vaguely like who they are supposed to be enough to be recognisable, I can't say the same for Skids.
RedAlert Rescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:09 AM   #65239
Instrument of Destruction
Collection Count: 300+
Just a quick heads up for anyone on ps3, Fall of cybertron is on sale at the moment along with the dlc for anyone that doesnt have it. I had it on xbox and i might pick it up again on ps3.
Ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong

My Collection My B/S/T Feedback My ebay sales
Irish Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:21 AM   #65240
U're an idiot Starscream!
doucoo's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Will the wife see this? Too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaicen View Post
Everyone's favourite freelance peacekeeping agent, yes?

I suspect that a DH1, in scale with MP09 would be something that would sell very well (to me for example). Maybe if you could produce him in resin, he could be the start of a business....
Yeah, would be a great seller, unfortunately my abilities for creating such a marvel (Sorry! no pun intended) are not at their peak, destroying things, I'm great at, creating..............I will leave that to Pumpkingonzo and the other talented people on here.

I would definitely buy one if someone could build one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brum Bot View Post
That would be epic and a sure fire maker.
Yip, I think Deaths Head needs to happen.......I would love an MP size one of him!
My Feedback Thread: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...ml#post9269418

Looking for Boxed G1, Let me know if selling any!
doucoo is offline   Reply With Quote