Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The UK Toy Discussion

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2012, 02:42 AM   #33801
I told you so.
Collection Count: 593
News Credits: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic View Post
Doesn't really help when the first headmaster is a BBTS exclusive.
Was it said it's staying that way?
wildfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:26 AM   #33802
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by miscreant View Post
I'd guess the BBTS one will be an exclusive recolour personally.
My For Sale thread
My Feedback thread
My WST collection
simond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:48 AM   #33803
Electric Monk
Sweeny's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: One or two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberShadow View Post
With these Headmasters in the works, wouldnt it be great to find some good condition G1 versions to display with them? If only we knew where to get such specimens.... I know that this will disappoint a lot of people in this thread... but the faux fur coat has now been sold. Sorry guys, you were all too slow.
Say it ain't true? The news about MP10 not being released is bad enough, but now this? That coat was a glimmer of hope in a world of darkness...anyway nice sales pitch on the headmasters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberShadow View Post
These new Headmasters have me in turmoil (first world problems, et al). I always far preferred the Autobot versions to the Decepticons, of which the one I liked the most was always Skullcruncher. However, the FP Skullcruncher in Prime colours looks pretty bad to me, while the other two Decepticon versions look by far the best of the bunch. I really like Chromedome as a character, and he would have to be really bad for me not to buy him to be honest, but I wasnt wild about Brainstorm when images were first released, and even Chromedome looks..... fragile, if thats the right word.
Yeah they look 'off' somehow, really want to like these more. Could do with seeing some more pics and will reserve judgement until then.
Sweeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:53 AM   #33804
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: Enough for the wife to moan about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by incapable hulk View Post
Is mp10 out in tru in the uk yet?
This is now turning in to tfw2005's equivelent of the Leeds score.

(Hulk will know what I'm on about)
My feedback thread - http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...re_forest.html
we_are_forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:59 AM   #33805
Wheeljacks Lab
Collection Count: Too many... and not enough
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBlade View Post
Ofc?
Of course...

Quote:
Originally Posted by incapable hulk View Post
Is mp10 out in tru in the uk yet?

I fly back on friday morning, and i have to decide whether its worth taking a chunk of time out of the remains of my holiday to find a tru or not
To back up what others have said... No, the current rumour (its from TRU UK, but it still counts as a rumour, thats how bad things have got) is that this will be a post-Christmas release. I think that this will make it easier not to put on shelves at all, to be honest. If you want him, I would certainly grab him. Even if he does appear here (and, like I said, I still have my doubts) I think that there is no way he will retail at under 100, and you will be getting him faster and cheaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic View Post
Doesn't really help when the first headmaster is a BBTS exclusive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by miscreant View Post
I dont think that this is an exclusive. Its the first I have heard and even the BBTS sales pitch doesnt say this.

As I see it, BBTS have put the pre-order way, way forwards to:
a. Beat every other store to offer a figure that no-one has even seen a real picture of yet.
b. Tie in to the 'Toys for Tots' US charity drive.

I suspect that even stores which like to offer crazy pre-order lead-ins like RK are caught a bit behind, but you will see them try to catch up in a week or so and offer their own pre-orders.
* Note: I am currently based in Singapore.
Grammar, people - Its the difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit!
CyberShadow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:16 AM   #33806
Instrument of Destruction
Collection Count: 300+
I got a very unexpected surprise this morning from my postman. My FP deluxe insecticons arrived, needless to say I was not expecting them. i got the shipping notice on saturday night I think and they arrived today, I'm well impressed. Oh , and I didnt get charged for customs either, the sender declared the value at $23 even though I forgot to ask them to do that.
I have to give TFsource top marks all round.
To anyone that has bought them, be aware that there is a small green envelope in the box too, it has there weapons in it. dont know why it wasnt in the main box but dont forget to take it out too.
Ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong

My Collection My B/S/T Feedback My ebay sales
Irish Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:24 AM   #33807
Wheeljacks Lab
Collection Count: Too many... and not enough
Really? Wow. I just checked my tracking number today (got shipping notification on Monday), and USPS says that they have 'received notification that it has been sent', which I take to mean that its not even at the senders depot yet! If mine are on the same schedule as yours, they should be here tomorrow or Friday.... while I am at work.
* Note: I am currently based in Singapore.
Grammar, people - Its the difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit!
CyberShadow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:35 AM   #33808
Instrument of Destruction
Collection Count: 300+
I was really surprised when they arrived, I wasnt expecting them until maybe this coming monday at the earliest. I nearly missed the postman too, I was doing something that required me to be in the seated postion and let's leave it at that.
Ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong

My Collection My B/S/T Feedback My ebay sales
Irish Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:48 AM   #33809
"You bred Raptors?"
Collection Count: My transformers own one human.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Carnage View Post
I was really surprised when they arrived, I wasnt expecting them until maybe this coming monday at the earliest. I nearly missed the postman too, I was doing something that required me to be in the seated postion and let's leave it at that.
Ahhh, writing a stern letter to Points of View. It can be pretty engrossing.
Brooticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:52 AM   #33810
Slightly Insane
Collection Count: 250 & counting
Hmm, received my shipping notification Monday night. I'm in a similar position to CS, though my tracking says 'Electronic Shipping Info Received'. I also tried Royal Mail's tracking and there it says 'undefined' so it's not in their system yet. I know it's only Wednesday, but I wasn't realistically expecting these to arrive till the New Year (what with what Mark said about the fun times they are having with the Christmas parcels).
The key to the past is in the present

My Collection - updated September '13
MissingSea is offline   Reply With Quote