Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The UK Toy Discussion

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #20571
Autobot Supersoldier
Thunderthruster's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 811
Location: Nottingham, England
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellie131 View Post
Anyways on another note does anyone know of a cheap ROTF brawl or Rts fallback they can sell me? Must be cheap-ish and complete
Just bought RTS fallback off of Ebay for 6.50, being sold by the entertainer. Only a couple of quid for postage too!
New Transformers Reveal The Shield - Fallback | eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motor_Master View Post
"Don't make me angry... you won't like me when I'm angry. My cleavage sure, but not my foot in your junk."
Thunderthruster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:39 PM   #20572
Herald of Unicron
stevil33's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,287
Location: Londinium
Collection Count: A Bunch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockscream View Post
I just figured with the mid-credit scene there wouldn't be anything else so did a runner.
I did think after that mid credit scene there surely cant be another........but waited just in case!!
stevil33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:54 PM   #20573
Herald of Unicron
Cal's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,530
Location: London, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderthruster View Post
Just bought RTS fallback off of Ebay for 6.50, being sold by the entertainer. Only a couple of quid for postage too!
New Transformers Reveal The Shield - Fallback | eBay
Wasn't Fallback shelfwarming three ways 'til Sunday? He's not exactly the most popular Transformer.
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:02 PM   #20574
Stunticon
deathsheadx's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,188
Location: London UK
Collection Count: A Lot.
has anyone here used Rug Doctor? doing a mass clean up and redecoration of my flat, as part of efforts to make the flat more suitable for my medical needs and the carpets need a serious clean
Feedback
deathsheadx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:04 AM   #20575
Predacon
DoctorWho's Avatar
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 494
Location: UK
News Credits: 2
My Mrs and I used Rug Doctor when we moved into our current place. It does the job, but it's time-consuming and bloody loud. You also have to pay extra for the cleaning fluid in addition to hiring out the machine. But it does work...
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:53 AM   #20576
Livio Ramondelli Fan-Boy
gtf316's Avatar
gtf316's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,117
Location: Erskine, Scotland
Collection Count: 400... 300... 200...
Anyone have any knowledge/experience of the KO Human Alliance Barricade?

Keep seeing them on ebay and I have to say for 30 I'd be tempted if I knew the quality was alright.
This toy is not suitable for children who still put items in their mouth.
gtf316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:03 AM   #20577
Drifticon
Dansproject's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,940
Location: Transformers United Kingdom
Collection Count: around 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsheadx View Post
has anyone here used Rug Doctor? doing a mass clean up and redecoration of my flat, as part of efforts to make the flat more suitable for my medical needs and the carpets need a serious clean
Had to clean the carpets when we left rented accommodation. Did a great job, but oh my christ, it stank like a wet dog. Quick plug for my ebay sales, user name dante.drachensturm G1 Trypticon/Sixshot/Soundwave with all tapes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfdawg View Post
It took me like a solid minute of pulling to get that thing off. Sadly, I stressed the tip of the barrel of his gun trying to get it off, so there's a slight stress mark there.
Dansproject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:22 AM   #20578
Gimmick Bot
Auto Morph's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,445
Location: UK
Collection Count: 325+
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf316 View Post
Anyone have any knowledge/experience of the KO Human Alliance Barricade?

Keep seeing them on ebay and I have to say for 30 I'd be tempted if I knew the quality was alright.
I have no experience with it at all, but I'd be shocked if the quality was anything even resembling 'alright'.
Selling my entire collection!!!
Auto Morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:29 AM   #20579
Indiscriminate toy whore.
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 13,774
Location: Pulling wings off flying things.
Collection Count: 532.
News Credits: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf316 View Post
Anyone have any knowledge/experience of the KO Human Alliance Barricade?

Keep seeing them on ebay and I have to say for 30 I'd be tempted if I knew the quality was alright.
There was a thread about it in third party, one poster said he was going to buy one..........
miscreant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:25 AM   #20580
Autobot Supersoldier
Thunderthruster's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 811
Location: Nottingham, England
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal View Post
Wasn't Fallback shelfwarming three ways 'til Sunday? He's not exactly the most popular Transformer.
Wouldn't know, I've only recenlty had a requirement for the mold, so it's not something that I've been watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motor_Master View Post
"Don't make me angry... you won't like me when I'm angry. My cleavage sure, but not my foot in your junk."
Thunderthruster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Toy Arena