Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The UK Toy Discussion

Reply Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2011, 05:29 PM   #11
I just can't get enough!
Collection Count: Not to much
News Credits: 6
thats shit . has it been said whats going to be in the DOTM waves ?
RipCurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:30 PM   #12
TFW2005 Supporter
Collection Count: 1100
News Credits: 8
Not sure about the case assortments yet, we can only guess the early waves based on what's already been seen/leaked! I'm sure Red Leader will furnish us with the appropriate info when he gets it.
Omnius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:35 PM   #13
Omnibot
We get this thread and 3darthd get stock? On the same day? WTF!?!?
I-Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:36 PM   #14
Banned
Master Blaster's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Just the good ones
News Credits: 1
Send a message via MSN to Master Blaster
Huzzah! Thanks Boardwise

It's real shit that Generations got cancelled here, and now RTS seems to have been fobbed off. What the hell was Hasbro's reason for not sending em out til March??

Makes me glad I've switched mostly to online purchases. I miss the days where you could walk into Woolies and pick up most of the stuff out at the time.

The Telford Woolworths was probably the best. I remember getting both Energon Landmine and Scorponok from there, and classics Bumblebee, Hot Rod and Jetfire.
Hell, the only classics I never got in a brick and mortar store were Cliffjumper and Grimlock. Never did get Grimlock, but kinda glad considering MP Grimmy does the job so much better.

You know, I like this thread already. Good tf discussion with fellow UKers at last!
Master Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:37 PM   #15
OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy
Rotorstorm's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: More than I can count!
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCurl View Post
I hope so . I wouldn't mind picking up 3 of those 4 figures. I really need to start displaying my figures. Once I recieve RTS Lugnut , Kup , scourge and ani Lugnut . I'll have what I really want and the rest will be just bits that look cool

so after wave 2 if we do get a wave 2 is that it for RTS ?
Yeah, think scouts wave 2 must have Rumble in it.

I really can't wait for the voyagers to hit, I'd have no qualms about selling my Lugnut.

feedback
Rotorstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #16
Digital Gypsy
Collection Count: 150+
News Credits: 3
WooOOOooopp for UK discussion thread! now I feel under pressure to find something to talk about... was so easy to go off topic in the sightings thread...
scubaboy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:59 PM   #17
I just can't get enough!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post

You know, I like this thread already. Good tf discussion with fellow UKers at last!
Seconded Mate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
Yeah, think scouts wave 2 must have Rumble in it.

I really can't wait for the voyagers to hit, I'd have no qualms about selling my Lugnut.
I thought we weren't getting voyagers ?

Y'know Boardwise is a hypocrite He posted in the sighting thread but didn't post a sighting D: I kid I kid
Old 02-23-2011, 06:03 PM   #18
Banned
Master Blaster's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Just the good ones
News Credits: 1
Send a message via MSN to Master Blaster
Wave one voyagers, as far I can remember, are simply delayed. They're having trouble getting hold of em so they still might show up. Just don't know when.
Master Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:04 PM   #19
Gimmick Bot
Collection Count: 325+
The thing about living in the UK and being a Transformers collector, is that sooner or later, you'll probably end up just ditching the supermarket and high streets in favour of online.
I know some people are not comfortable with shopping online, but for me it's the only way to go.
I know everyone probably gets tired of me banging on about how great Kapow are, but in all seriousness, their service has been superb and what's more, because of Andy and his band of toy elves I don't have to get up off my lazy ass to go find the latest figures or worry about what might or might not be getting released in the shops over here.

I would say my collection is as up to date as almost any American or Japanese or Chinese fan, simply because I get my TFs online. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who HAVE to have the latest figures RIGHT NOW, but I don't want to scour the shops for months on end until I realise we're not getting figure X and then it's sold out online. Besides, prices online are only slightly higher than retail, and if you consider the time and petrol money/bus fare/car park fees etc then paying, say, 15 for a deluxe instead of 13 isn't really that much of a stretch.

Please don't think I'm saying if you don't shop online you're a lesser collector in any way. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. But I will always be one of its biggest advocates because, for the type of collector I am, I just wouldn't be without it.
Selling my entire collection!!!
Auto Morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:10 PM   #20
I just can't get enough!
But it adds up sometimes. like if your getting it from japan or america then you may get charged customs and shipping is expensive. I like to go into a shop to see what I'm buying and having the figure then and there. But I do shop online if we don't get the figure. e.g RTS Lugnut