Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The UK Toy Discussion

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #17961
Maximal
Collection Count: 200+
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhill View Post
Someone in the Over-Run thread spoke to them today and was told that they're currently working though invoices starting 63XXX, where the X's are 3 other numbers.
Holy s**t! How many orders? And how many ordered by other online collectors sites!
PANTSMAN1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #17962
AKA "Pretender Skywarp"
Collection Count: More than my Wife thinks ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronicHide View Post
So, gentlemen, late April / early May - have a peruse of Soho record shops (Polar, Fopp, Rough Trade, etc), have a rumble through toy and comic shops Orbital (say hello to mcluskyism) and FP, finish it off with a coffee so strong it will rot your bones at Monmouth St.

Let's try to get Fort Max, Skywarp, Tikgnat and that Aussie guy who showed up asking about London involved. Make a capital Nerd Day of it.

Or any of you that ever sometimes swing into town. Let's get some dates up on here.
I'd be up for that. No later than May I would suggest, keep it as far away from the Olympics as possible....!!
My feedback.
Skywarp SCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:34 PM   #17963
Seasoned Brisket
Napalm's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Clearly not enough to swing punches at the big boys.
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by miscreant View Post
^ Honestly, i can't believe that MP Megatron is still there.
I need to take pics for someone tonight. Meant to do it yesterday but I think I got drunk.
Toyworld Grant Review
Combiner Wars Powerglide Review

Don't own these? Renderform Brainstorm head 12.50. Masterpiece Streak and Prowl - 45 each posted They is damn fine stuff to buy innit?!
Napalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:57 PM   #17964
and don't call me Shirley
Collection Count: If I don't count, I can't cringe
News Credits: 11
So chaps, I finally got round to ordering the BW Sourcebook, which came today! That thing is immense - I thought there were only about 30 bios in it!

And on a related note (for once), have you guys seen this fella's artwork: Beast Wars Fan Art. Amazing.

Goldlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #17965
OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy
Rotorstorm's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: More than I can count!
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooticus View Post
I noticed that, too!

As for soundwave, grab him, he's a great figure, if not a tad small.
He probably looks the part next to deluxe Starscream.

Tesco are clearencing most of their DOTM stock, saw fireburst prime and shockwave and sentinel for 9, I don't understand though why the deluxes were actually being clearanced for more than they were.

feedback
Rotorstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:11 PM   #17966
"You bred Raptors?"
Collection Count: My transformers own one human.
That is stunning! Hope he does Silverbolt...

I too am hoping for BW megs to get into the HoF, Goldlock. Gotta say though, I'm a little shocked at the amount of comments from people who believe that BW megs is just another Megs from another continuity. Someone needs to school these naive nippers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorstorm View Post
He probably looks the part next to deluxe Starscream.
That he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorstorm View Post
Tesco are clearencing most of their DOTM stock, saw fireburst prime and shockwave and sentinel for 9, I don't understand though why the deluxes were actually being clearanced for more than they were.
Where as my Tesco's are stubbornly holding at 18 a voyager. Still don't think I'd buy prime or shockwave for that, though!
Brooticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:35 PM   #17967
Wheeljacks Lab
Collection Count: Too many... and not enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooticus View Post
Where as my Tesco's are stubbornly holding at 18 a voyager. Still don't think I'd buy prime or shockwave for that, though!
Mine doesn't even have a single Voyager. They restocked on the Deluxes, including the exclusives, and have some DotM Legions and an Ark, but zero Prime or anything else vaguely interesting.
* Note: I am currently based in Singapore.
Grammar, people - Its the difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit!
CyberShadow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #17968
"You bred Raptors?"
Collection Count: My transformers own one human.
In Shepton Tesco's defence, they did get in Thundercats classics (and I have everything crossed they'll get Turtles Classics in, too!), and they briefly had a tag out for the Prime Cyberverse Playsets (before Hasbro had a hissy), but for the most part they're pretty slow on the TF uptake.
Brooticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:44 AM   #17969
Official Pronoun 'HIFAS'
tikgnat's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 1000+
News Credits: 2
I would have thought Hasbro getting pissy with their customers and denying them stock would be the absolute last thing they would want to do with their 'new' version of one of their mainstay lines...

XBL Gamertag, P33king DUCK
Got 33DD-ggllaasssseess? Visit my 3D Anaglyph thread!
Please visit my sales thread and buy my stuff!
tikgnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:19 AM   #17970
Wheeljacks Lab
Collection Count: Too many... and not enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikgnat View Post
I would have thought Hasbro getting pissy with their customers and denying them stock would be the absolute last thing they would want to do with their 'new' version of one of their mainstay lines...
I will fully admit to knowing almost zero about business practice, but I would love it if someone, somewhere could explain how this was a good idea? To cut off all supply of a brand new line to all stores, because one chain broke the street date, meaning that the store that broke the date are the only store carrying the line. It just smells of Hasbro UK throwing teddy out of the pram.
* Note: I am currently based in Singapore.
Grammar, people - Its the difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit!
CyberShadow is online now   Reply With Quote