Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The UK Toy Discussion

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2012, 12:32 AM   #17961
Banned
Collection Count: lost count
News Credits: 1
yes they do x see the 2 grey bits that stick up behind his head? well to the left and right of them, looking from the front btw, there are some gaps, they just slide down into them x hope that helps x

Last edited by C0urtn33ch405; 03-08-2012 at 12:33 AM.. Reason: typo x
C0urtn33ch405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:54 AM   #17962
AKA "Pretender Skywarp"
Collection Count: More than my Wife thinks ;-)
Anyone know of any PCC Leadfoots shelfwarming anywhere?

I only want the Yellow Mini-con he comes with, Pinpoint...
My feedback.
Skywarp SCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:00 AM   #17963
Autobot Supersoldier
I'm sitting on the fence as to whether I want to get Prime Soundwave or not.
I wasn't particularly fussed about the figure as I wasn't particularly fussed about the character.........That changed when I saw the awesome smackdown he laid on Airachnid.
Not entirely sure about the figure now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motor_Master View Post
"Don't make me angry... you won't like me when I'm angry. My cleavage sure, but not my foot in your junk."
Thunderthruster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:02 AM   #17964
Drifticon
Collection Count: around 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywarp SCS View Post
Anyone know of any PCC Leadfoots shelfwarming anywhere?

I only want the Yellow Mini-con he comes with, Pinpoint...
Try toysrus.co.uk he's in and out of stock constantly. Got Undertow today from there and he is bloody awesome!

Edit: just checked, he's there for 4.99 : )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfdawg View Post
It took me like a solid minute of pulling to get that thing off. Sadly, I stressed the tip of the barrel of his gun trying to get it off, so there's a slight stress mark there.
Dansproject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:09 AM   #17965
Predacon
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderthruster View Post
I'm sitting on the fence as to whether I want to get Prime Soundwave or not.
I wasn't particularly fussed about the figure as I wasn't particularly fussed about the character.........That changed when I saw the awesome smackdown he laid on Airachnid.
Not entirely sure about the figure now
I bought him but didn't open him for a few weeks. When I did, I was pleasantly surprised - he's pretty cool. I also only got him because of that scene with Airachnid, too.

Speaking of TF : Prime, finally got round to watching Pax Part 3. This was the first episode of the whole franchise that I actually enjoyed in its entirety. Still can't over the fact that Megatron had his arch-enemy in his clutches and the most evil thing he could think of to do was to make him his clerk. Practical, yes. Evil, no.

And none of this 'it's just a kids show' reasoning, thanks. Beast Wars was just a kids show and *that* Megatron was willing to warp the whole of the timeline just to get his way.
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:53 AM   #17966
AKA "Pretender Skywarp"
Collection Count: More than my Wife thinks ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansproject View Post
Try toysrus.co.uk he's in and out of stock constantly. Got Undertow today from there and he is bloody awesome!

Edit: just checked, he's there for 4.99 : )
Thanks mate, I'll look at that!

On Prime toys, I picked up the Tesco Direct catalog earlier and they list all four of the Deluxes and the two voyagers with *individual* product codes. It's the first time I've seen a UK catalog do that and gives hope for those short packed figures....
My feedback.
Skywarp SCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:01 AM   #17967
Autobot Supersoldier
Quote:

On Prime toys, I picked up the Tesco Direct catalog earlier and they list all four of the Deluxes and the two voyagers with *individual* product codes. It's the first time I've seen a UK catalog do that and gives hope for those short packed figures....
Maybe I ought to swing by the huge Tesco store near me as part of the hunt. If they're listed in the catalogue, maybe they'e on the Mezzanai floor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motor_Master View Post
"Don't make me angry... you won't like me when I'm angry. My cleavage sure, but not my foot in your junk."
Thunderthruster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:13 AM   #17968
Herald of Unicron
There's some prime deluxe, commander and legion in the Old Kent Road ASDA. Also bot shot 3 packs and launchers. No individual ones I could find though.

Oops, wrong thread
My For Sale thread
My Feedback thread
My WST collection
simond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:54 AM   #17969
Autobot
Collection Count: 60 something
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronicHide View Post

*Barry Kaid and I have to hook up for a mooch around Rough Trade, Orbital and Monmouth. Other London-centric types welcome. I will bore you with my knowledge of Tom Waits, Massive Attack and Arabican roasting.
Actually, I'm well up for this. I don't know much about comics, but I'm willing to learn (don't know much about Transformer lore in fact, but I have an open mind). I do know my arabica from my robusta though.

I'll get my people to talk to your people to make arrangements. Any other Londoners interested?
Barry Kaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:04 AM   #17970
Wheeljacks Lab
Collection Count: Too many... and not enough
Quote:
Thanks mate, I'll look at that!

I don't think that it changes the status of short packed figures. The only difference is that we will be able to tell that they are out of stock without having to ask on the shop floor for 'that blue jet thing one' in advance.
* Note: I am currently based in Singapore.
My Sales ---+++--- My Feedback ---+++--- My Blog ---+++--- My Collection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooticus View Post
Reminds me of the awkward moment I realised I'd just presented a check out girl with a HftD Sideswipe, a bag of jelly beans and a roll of duct tape.
CyberShadow is offline   Reply With Quote