Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Looking for new TFW2005 Photo Staff

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2009, 04:37 PM   #21
@syd_tfw


SydneyY's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 11,444
Location: DownUnder
News Credits: 82
Universe Hardhead by ShockWave_AZ
SydneyY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #22
2005 Content Contributor
thenatureboywoo's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7,004
Location: Grove City, Pa
Collection Count: 430+
News Credits: 2
Send a message via MSN to thenatureboywoo
Here are more sample Pics Syd. I didn't PM them to you because I didn't see an attatchment option.
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for new TFW2005 Photo Staff-long-haul-sample.jpg   Looking for new TFW2005 Photo Staff-long-haul-2-sample.jpg   Looking for new TFW2005 Photo Staff-long-haul-3-sample.jpg   Looking for new TFW2005 Photo Staff-long-haul-4-sample.jpg  
thenatureboywoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:04 AM   #23
@syd_tfw


SydneyY's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 11,444
Location: DownUnder
News Credits: 82
Awesome, PMed!
SydneyY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:53 PM   #24
TFW2005 Supporter
Arcticwave's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 311
Location: Hope Valley, RI
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyY View Post
Awesome, PMed!
PM'D link for more samples
Arcticwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:19 PM   #25
@syd_tfw


SydneyY's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 11,444
Location: DownUnder
News Credits: 82
PMed back, thank you
SydneyY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:50 PM   #26
Deluxe Class
Crts's Avatar
Crts's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 289
Location: Highlands Ranch (HR), Colorado
Collection Count: 323
Send a message via Skype™ to Crts
OK I wanna be part of this and I took a picture of my custom reverse cannon bumblebee I edit it with iPhoto so i wanna upload the two images but i don't know how
Crts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #27
Deluxe Class
Crts's Avatar
Crts's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 289
Location: Highlands Ranch (HR), Colorado
Collection Count: 323
Send a message via Skype™ to Crts
OK i made the edited version of the picture my avatar for anyone interested
Crts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:31 AM   #28
TFW's Camera Guy
TFareCool's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,859
Location: Florida (Near St. Augustine)
Collection Count: All Movie Bumblebees & 127 Tuner Mudflaps
News Credits: 1
Send a message via Skype™ to TFareCool
i have been interested in the photo staff for a while. I use a canon powershot a590 IS, but even on "program" with evaluate white balance on the cam, it still comes out grey. I use a full spectrum bulb, and a light box.

If anyone uses a canon powershot, what would be the best mode to take a White picture with. I am thinking about downloading gimp, but still i don't want to have to edit 40+ pics
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
I am Proud to be a Member here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxlthunder View Post
If only the Photo Staff could give infractions......
Quote:
Originally Posted by GogDog View Post
Lap dances are lame.
If you need any Camera or Photography Help, PM Me!
TFareCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:35 PM   #29
Shock and Awe
ShockWave_AZ's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 820
Location: Tucson, Az
Collection Count: A significant amount
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFareCool View Post
i have been interested in the photo staff for a while. I use a canon powershot a590 IS, but even on "program" with evaluate white balance on the cam, it still comes out grey. I use a full spectrum bulb, and a light box.

If anyone uses a canon powershot, what would be the best mode to take a White picture with. I am thinking about downloading gimp, but still i don't want to have to edit 40+ pics
How many lights are you using with your lightbox? I use two or three depending on the size of the subject or effect I am going for. Also per the manual for your camera it looks to have a manual setting. You can use that setting to allow more light into the photo. It helps to play around with the manual setting since any of the automatic settings are really for a quick shot. Another trick is to also play around with the white balance setting for the best effect. I have a Canon Digital Rebel Eos and my white balance is set on Tungsten Bulb. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Want to see More Photos? Visit my Flickr page
ShockWave_AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:12 PM   #30
TFW's Camera Guy
TFareCool's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,859
Location: Florida (Near St. Augustine)
Collection Count: All Movie Bumblebees & 127 Tuner Mudflaps
News Credits: 1
Send a message via Skype™ to TFareCool
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockWave_AZ View Post
How many lights are you using with your lightbox? I use two or three depending on the size of the subject or effect I am going for. Also per the manual for your camera it looks to have a manual setting. You can use that setting to allow more light into the photo. It helps to play around with the manual setting since any of the automatic settings are really for a quick shot. Another trick is to also play around with the white balance setting for the best effect. I have a Canon Digital Rebel Eos and my white balance is set on Tungsten Bulb. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.
yeah i find the tungsten bulb is the best. It looks perfect on the lcd screen , but when downloaded, its becomes gray
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
I am Proud to be a Member here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxlthunder View Post
If only the Photo Staff could give infractions......
Quote:
Originally Posted by GogDog View Post
Lap dances are lame.
If you need any Camera or Photography Help, PM Me!
TFareCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Hobby Link Japan