Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Looking for new TFW2005 Photo Staff

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #131
@syd_tfw

News Credits: 82
by zy80
Grimlock - TakaraTomy - Masterpiece - TFW2005.COM

SydneyY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:44 PM   #132
@syd_tfw

by Cracka J
Kre-O Megatron

Old 04-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #133
Wrecker
Collection Count: Never Enough
Send a message via AIM to MeGrimlock1976
I am interested in becoming a photo staff. I already have some contributions in mind. My kids have collected all of the Kre-o sets and I have been working with them currently on building each set. I would also somehow like to possibly start a section with custom Kre-o Creations if there isn't one already on here. I have yet to find one but I am not the best at navigating on here since I am fairly new at it still. I have found the Kre-o sets to be a ton of fun and I have also found that it is great fun to customize both robot and vehicle modes, especially the robot mode! I am just finishing up my own version of robot Kre-o Jazz and it is 10 times better then the version in the instruction booklet. Please let me know if you would like my help.

Thanks for listening
MeGrimlock1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:52 AM   #134
@syd_tfw

Thank you for your interest

Kre-O is something we are lacking right now as we only have 2 galleries in that category, and I'd love to add more. When you get a chance, please send Gears or me a few sample images and we go from there. The guideline is in the first post of this thread.

As for the custom Kre-O, I suggest checking out the Radicons section if you haven't done so. You can post photos of your custom Kre-O and discuss it with your fellow members. There are separate gallery for custom figures. Customs and Fan Art Gallery Submissions Guidelines and Procedures
If you have any questions regarding your customs, Superquad7 is your guy
Old 04-21-2012, 06:21 PM   #135
Yeah, science!

Superquad7's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 11
Send a message via MSN to Superquad7 Send a message via Skype™ to Superquad7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyY View Post

Kre-O is something we are lacking right now as we only have 2 galleries in that category, and I'd love to add more. When you get a chance, please send Gears or me a few sample images and we go from there. The guideline is in the first post of this thread.

As for the custom Kre-O, I suggest checking out the Radicons section if you haven't done so. You can post photos of your custom Kre-O and discuss it with your fellow members. There are separate gallery for custom figures. Customs and Fan Art Gallery Submissions Guidelines and Procedures
Thanks for the assist there, Syd.

MG1976, Syd's absolutely right with everything he sad there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot Burnout View Post
BEHOLD: Superquad7; friend of the community.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught24 View Post
I love it when Quaddy enters a thread like this. Cause he tells it like it is not with force, but with hilarious images and wisdom.
Superquad7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #136
Wrecker
Collection Count: Never Enough
Send a message via AIM to MeGrimlock1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyY View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superquad7 View Post
Thanks for the assist there, Syd.

MG1976, Syd's absolutely right with everything he sad there.
Thanks for the info guys. I am pretty pressed for time but as I go through the sets I will take some pics via the guidelines and send them over as soon as I can. Glad to help in any way I can. Love the site! I have made some good friends here to and gotten some great deals on figures to help complete my collections! Thanks for the heads up on the Radicons section also. I will check it out right now.
MeGrimlock1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:42 AM   #137
@syd_tfw

I hope you'll have even more fun on the boards. Enjoy the Radicons
Old 07-31-2012, 10:12 PM   #138
Special OPS
Collection Count: 500+
im interested? do i pass? does it have to be white back ground?
Optics080808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:52 AM   #139
@syd_tfw

I know your photos are fantastic

We only have clean, white background for our site gallery as a rule (there are some exceptions). If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to PM me any time.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #140
The Polish Toy Guy
News Credits: 1
Hello, I'd like to give this gallery work a try too. Got some 8 years of toy photography experience on me, though I rarely get a chance to use white background nowadays.

Here is some of my previous work.

Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 84.06 KB . Height: 174 Width: 700 - 2005 Staff
Wallas is offline   Reply With Quote