Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Cool hidden features nobody knew about.

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2013, 01:16 PM   #1581
Combaticon
Collection Count: I don't have enough fingers and toes...
Send a message via AIM to Chaos Prime
I found two features for TFP Soundwave
The first one is what I call 'Jetsorm' mode, because his lower half can have a hover mode like the Vehicon

The 2nd one is a pseudo leg mode. The nose cone can stand as feet, while the waist is the knee joint.
I'm sure a Radicon could find some way to make that applicable.

http://www.thedeli-guy.com
http://jimclassicstoycollection.tumblr.com/
Chaos Prime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:49 PM   #1582
Terrorcon
Spyne98's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: More than I can count
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Prime View Post
I found two features for TFP Soundwave
The first one is what I call 'Jetsorm' mode, because his lower half can have a hover mode like the Vehicon

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b8...ps671c2b27.jpg

The 2nd one is a pseudo leg mode. The nose cone can stand as feet, while the waist is the knee joint.
I'm sure a Radicon could find some way to make that applicable.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b8...ps0e1d90fd.jpg
That's pretty neat!
FEEDBACK THREAD
Sale Thread
Want List
Spyne98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:36 PM   #1583
Constructicon
Collection Count: Varies
FWIW, you can put 3mm weapons into the barrel of FOC Prime's Rifle.
ON SALE
FEEDBACK
KowBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:38 PM   #1584
Quintesson
Collection Count: I lost count. In theory, there should be 2 for every 1 resident of Pattison, TX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Noble View Post
Only recently found out about Ultra Magnus' head and chest plate connection.

G1 Ultra Magnus left forearm connector fits Mini-cons. You can fit the Skyboom shield to his arm.

G1 Skids/Crosscuts weapons fit reasonably well on G1 Ironhide/Ratchet's arms. Skids' missile launcher on Ironhide's arm reminds me of Ironhide's pop up drill in MTMTE.

Double Targetmaster Nebulans fit in the missile slots on Seeker wings and arms. They also fit the hole in reissue Starscream's hand (the one that comes with gun Megatron). Makes you wish we got a few Targetmaster Seekers, preferably new characters like Stepper and Artfire.
I also only found out about the Magnus helmet thing in this century. With both parts being light blue, the shuttle looks much better on UM than Powered Convoy. The arm thing is no big surprise (though Mini-Cons weren't even a gleam in a toymaker's eye when I learned about this). For me, this was a neat alternate spot to mount Magnus's rifle (small robot side).

Targetmaster Jrs./Double Targetmasters fit just as easily as regular Targetmasters, but I imagine they perform much better when your plane is parked on a table (with front landing gear attached).

Here's something y'all may not know: For those of you with an Artfire OR an Inferno wearing Artfire reproduction fists and TM ladder clip, Targetmaster Jrs. look more natural on Inferno/Artfire in BOTH modes.
(My reissue Inferno is currently a Targetmaster using repro Artfire parts (fists & ladder clip) and Silencer (Landfill's yellow TM) repainted in black, chartreuse, and metallic white. I decided to name the Targetmaster "Tommy Kennedy", with the premise that the preteen who palled around with Powermaster Optimus Prime grew up to be an Autobot City firefighter.)
-- Cybertronian.
Is it wrong to say that my greatest strength is arrogance?
Cybertronian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:44 PM   #1585
Quintesson
Collection Count: I lost count. In theory, there should be 2 for every 1 resident of Pattison, TX.
Here's another: The RiD Build Team (Wegde/Build Boy, Build Cyclone/Hightower, etc.) use fist holes compatible with 1984 "Bloated Fist" Optimus Prime, meaning he can wield their guns and vice versa. (Watching Prime hold Build Cyclone's tiny pistol is funny.)
RiD's Team Bullet Train/Shinkansen have fist holes compatible with G1 Rodimus Prime's rifle. Due to the size of their fists, some of the trains have an easier time carrying it than others. (I've only tried this with Rapid Run and J-7.)
Is it wrong to say that my greatest strength is arrogance?
Cybertronian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:47 AM   #1586
Eight-legged Boy Hunter
JDK's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 5
The blue paint on Dr. Wu's Prime blasters glows in the dark. Hard to get a good photo, but with a little photoshopping, you can barely make it out.

They glow a shade of blue I've never really seen glow before. It's not nearly as underwhelming in real life, in fact it pushes them to fill their price tag nicely, in my opinion.
JDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:25 AM   #1587
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 356
News Credits: 2
Send a message via ICQ to Erland Send a message via Yahoo to Erland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertronian View Post
I also only found out about the Magnus helmet thing in this century. With both parts being light blue, the shuttle looks much better on UM than Powered Convoy. The arm thing is no big surprise (though Mini-Cons weren't even a gleam in a toymaker's eye when I learned about this). For me, this was a neat alternate spot to mount Magnus's rifle (small robot side).

**snip**
-- Cybertronian.
Can someone expand on this?
Collection / Feedback / Sales / Wants
Find That Transformer - Rules
Erland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:11 AM   #1588
Attack Buffalo
Collection Count: 810
News Credits: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erland View Post
Can someone expand on this?
G1 Ultra Magnus' large head connects to the chest plate to make a vehicle. the raised rectangle on the middle of the chest plate pegs into his forehead.
I'm selling things!

Help keep Transformers Animated alive! Preorder Bluster & Trench today, exclusively at Planet Steel Express by clicking this banner!
Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:28 AM   #1589
cloppers = ignore list
Collection Count: What day is it?
News Credits: 9
Send a message via Yahoo to firehawc_69
Quote:
http://textsfromlastnight.com/

(516): Things to remember: Girls don't appreciate it when you yell "Beast Mode!" when switching to doggy style.
(201): You stood in front of a yellow Camaro and kept yelling at it to "Transform already!!!!".. yeah, I'd say you were pretty wasted.

firehawc_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:28 PM   #1590
Till all are one
wwoptimusprime's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Rapidly growing every week
FOC Sideswipes gun wedges on to WFC Primes Arm quiet nicely. give off the aperance that its part of him. The handle pegs into the hole on his arm. If anyone wants pics, let me know.
wwoptimusprime is online now   Reply With Quote