Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Ireland Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2015, 05:52 AM   #3401
Mini-Con
Collection Count: 30
I have seen the Voyagers for €30.99 in a good few Smyths stores now. No sign of Brainstorm. I got him a while ago during a swap with another collector. He is fantastic. Finally got to open up my MP Grimlock that I got in TRU Belfast a few weeks ago. He is brilliant and taking pride of place on my MP shelf.
And I finally got to pick up wave 2 Combiner Wars Stunticons and Air Raid from Dublin City Comics which means I now have completed Superion and Menasor
SmellySteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 09:40 PM   #3402
Mini-Con
Took me a while to get out there, but Smyths in Airside has Rhinox and Whirl in stock. No sign of anything else that I could reach. Smyths in town had the RID Legions on sale at 6.99, and it seems the Warriors are discounted by a fiver branchwide but low on stock.
Arquinsiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 05:16 PM   #3403
Decepticon
where the vinyl records and TF spots at?

I'll be in

Dublin - Sunday
Kilkenny - Tues/Wedn
Limerick - Thurs
Galway - Fri

lets do this team!

oNe
Phabeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 01:19 PM   #3404
Drawer of Robots
transformerwars's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 82
News Credits: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phabeon View Post
where the vinyl records and TF spots at?

I'll be in

Dublin - Sunday
Kilkenny - Tues/Wedn
Limerick - Thurs
Galway - Fri

lets do this team!

oNe

For Dublin, assuming you're in the city, there's a Toy Master and a Smyths near Jervis Street, a Forbidden Planet on Wellington quay (Not much in the way of toys. Go for comics), and Dublin City Comics on Bolton Street

For Vinyl Records, there's HMV on Grafton Street, and I'm sure there's a good few more music shops around that area too, if you have a wander around

transformerwars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:28 PM   #3405
Decepticon
thank you comrade, this helped!!

I found the toy master, it was kitty corner from a McDonalds, however pricing was a bit high compared to what I see across the pond..

However if I find nothing I will return here on the way back on Friday before I leave Ireland fer good!

thanks!

oNe
Phabeon is offline   Reply With Quote