Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Ireland Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 03:10 PM   #4181
HERE I AM
transformerwars's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 80
News Credits: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Carnage View Post
Did someone say they saw a prime airachnid in a toymaster? If so which toymaster?
Wave four and five deluxes are in the Toymaster in town for a tenner. Last seen were four Kups and a stealth Bumblebee.

transformerwars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:04 AM   #4182
I give up.
Collection Count: 573.
News Credits: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblethumper View Post
Right now what I'd really like to see is Fall for Cybertron voyagers.
Hate to be that guy, (again) but...

Rumors going around that indicate Smyths didn't even have the chance to refuse any FOC DXs after Wave 1. Voyagers? Shaky. Never mind the fact Smyths are the only half-reliable toy retailer here, the odds of them being shipped by Hasbro UK at all are very poor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Carnage View Post
Did someone say they saw a prime airachnid in a toymaster? If so which toymaster?
1 per case, the average Toymaster probably didn't get many cases, and i think was DSN104 who mentioned seeing one in Tullamore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerwars View Post
Wave four and five deluxes are in the Toymaster in town for a tenner. Last seen were four Kups and a stealth Bumblebee.
all gone as of Yesterday lunch time.

And that's me 3 for 3 on deflating people's hopes.
miscreant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:26 AM   #4183
Autobot
Guess it would be a bad time to ask when you last saw a Generations Kup then? (joking)
TechnoBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #4184
old misery guts
News Credits: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by miscreant View Post
Hate to be that guy, (again) but...

Rumors going around that indicate Smyths didn't even have the chance to refuse any FOC DXs after Wave 1. Voyagers? Shaky. Never mind the fact Smyths are the only half-reliable toy retailer here, the odds of them being shipped by Hasbro UK at all are very poor.

1 per case, the average Toymaster probably didn't get many cases, and i think was DSN104 who mentioned seeing one in Tullamore?

all gone as of Yesterday lunch time.

And that's me 3 for 3 on deflating people's hopes.
They weren't hopes, so much as dreams.

Like it would be pretty nice if some day I just happen to wander into Smyth's and there's a row of fresh FOC Voyagers, Grimlock and Soundwave, along with deluxes like Starscream and Ultra Magnus. I can't really see it happening, but what a breath of fresh air that would be.

Incidentally, it's pretty clear that the stuff sells, at least at low volumes. Wave 1 deluxes did not last long at all. I was lucky there. Picked up all 3 figures at Smyth's Blanchardstown. I don't usually do that. Never saw them at retail again.
Bumblethumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #4185
I give up.
Collection Count: 573.
News Credits: 32
^ I don't think any retailer had many of them to start with.
miscreant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:10 PM   #4186
Autobot
Bad times...

Quote:
Bumblethumper has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
TechnoBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #4187
old misery guts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoBot View Post
Bad times...
sorry about that. The meager inbox allowances here are like it's 1998 or something.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:46 AM   #4188
Instrument of Destruction
Collection Count: 300+
News Credits: 1
I happened to be passing by ken black carlow today and took a look inside. They had 2 voyger dreadwing's on the shelf today at €19.99 each. The rest were all Megatron's. I left both Dreadwing's where they were so anybody thats local might get lucky, I will say that the shop was jampacked today so they could be gone by tomorrow.
They also had the hobbit lego sets and the new turtles figures, I dont know if that's news or not. I couldnt tell you the price of the turtles, I only spotted them when I was at the till and there was a huge queue behind me.
Still nothing past wave 1 prime deluxes in there yet.
Ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong

My Collection My B/S/T Feedback My ebay sales
Irish Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #4189
old misery guts
Toymaster on Jervis st had 2 Airachnids left when I was there 7pm on Friday. and some Kups.

Had a good few voyagers, Starscream, Bulkhead. Still haven't seen a single Dreadwing.

Smyth's Transformers section seems to have shrunk considerably. Not a good sign.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:41 AM   #4190
Omnibot
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblethumper View Post
Had a good few voyagers, Starscream, Bulkhead.
Yeah, I was talking with Spike, apparently those wave 2s had been in the warehouse for about six months but were just never sent out. Annoying, really...
Cradok is offline   Reply With Quote