Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

North Dakota Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2008, 05:26 PM   #11
Medic
Collection Count: 580
Whoa, wow, this hasn't been updated in for a while... anyway.

I know that as of this morning, the Toys R Us in Fargo had Transformers back in stock as I personally put most of them out. Some Deluxes, Movie Legends, Voyagers, Starscream Blasters, a couple of Prime Roleplay Helmets, and the Brawl wave of Leaders.

I saw new Movie Robot Heroes that I had not seen there before, not entirely sure how new they are because of how strange the stock tends to be.
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 115.85 KB Height: 160 Width: 500 - 2005 Staff
My Flickr Photostream - My Collection
Suture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 09:08 PM   #12
Medic
Transformers Animated toys are on their way...

TRU in Fargo should have them in stock on Saturday from the info I've got.

One of the BBs, however, is definitely mine, sorry guys.

Edit: However, if the cases arrive and they are VISIBLY dated then they'll probably not end up on shelves... if they aren't then they'll hit the floor as soon as they're off the truck.
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 115.85 KB Height: 160 Width: 500 - 2005 Staff
Old 07-11-2008, 03:40 PM   #13
Medic
Today's update is primarily Universe Deluxes. Sunstrealer, Prowl, and Tankor. The Universe Legends and a couple of new Animated products, Activators and another that I can't remember, came today too.

Sadly it's still just Wave 2 of Animated Deluxes and Wave 1 of Animated Voyages. Lots of Ratchets and Blackarachnia's that are keeping us from putting more cases of deluxes out and Bulkhead is choking the voyagers.

Edit: Once more, this is for the Fargo Toys R Us.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:05 AM   #14
Wanna'be Cassettebot
Collection Count: 74
News Credits: 4
[QUOTE=Suture;1819368]Whoa, wow, this hasn't been updated in for a while... anyway.

Yes, ND seems sparse on the Transformer front but thanks and keep the sightings coming They are appreciated by those of us North of the Border. Anything I see here I'll likely mention on Cybertron.ca as well.

So I'm coming down in the near future. Still no Wave 3 Animated sightings? Are the Voyager Grimlocks and Lugnuts still floating around? Inquiring minds would like to know.....Thanks

www.ener-con.webs.com
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:09 AM   #15
Terrorcon
Collection Count: 590
News Credits: 12
Target had a bunch of TFA Grimlocks and Lugnuts. Walmart had 2 TFA Supreme Prime, one Snarl and one Oil Slick
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:53 AM   #16
Wanna'be Cassettebot
Collection Count: 74
News Credits: 4
Yesterday.....
Target Fargo:
The Movie Robot Heroes, Dispensor Wave
Animated Voyager Grimlock and Lugnut
TRU Fargo:
Animated Voyager Prime, lots of Wave 1 and 2 deluxes
Target Grandforks: Animated Grimlock, Lugnut
K-Mart Grandforks: Beatmix Bumblebee on clearance for $14, Animated Grimlock and Lugnut

www.ener-con.webs.com
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 06:09 PM   #17
Vehicon
Saw Leader Megatron and Bulkhead at Target in Fargo today, as well as Voyager Lugnut and Grimlock (I think they also had a Supreme Prime, but for some reason I can't remember precisely as I'm not terribly interested in that toy). I've seen these three at Wal-Mart as well, but that was a week or so ago and I generally avoid Wal-Mart if possible. Toys R Us yesterday was mostly Voyager Bulkheads and Wave 1/2 Deluxes. Has anyone confirmed Wave 3 Deluxes in the Fargo area?
muffinhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:24 PM   #18
Vehicon
To answer my own question:

Picked up Jazz at the Fargo Wal-Mart Monday night. Only one on a shelf otherwise full of Ratchets and BAs.
muffinhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:21 PM   #19
Medic
Another update, sorry for the absence.

Anywho. Today at Toys we unpacked some Supreme Primes, the Galvatron/Acid Storm wave of Universe (Both of those figures were gone when I left work), and then the Blaster/Quick Mix (wave one?) Universe Voyagers.

Sadly, since we have a glut of Ratchet and Blackarachnia from wave 2 (we never got wave one boxes) the newer waves of Deluxes will be slow in coming. Hasbro was not smart packing those boxes the way they did. The Glut of Bulkheads (Why the hell did they think two per box in wave one was a good idea?) will eventually mess up our receiving of newer Voyagers as well. Also got a couple more boxes of Animated Leaders too.

We also got the new package Star Wars Transformers if anyone is interested. They were added to our ginormous Clone Wars feature shop.

And that's the update from the Fargo TRU.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:14 PM   #20
Omnibot
Collection Count: 100+
Hello. Any recent sightings in Grand Forks? I'm going to be down there next week. Thought I'd ask
llfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote