Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Hawaii Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2012, 02:57 PM   #361
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 1
Target by Aloha Stadium looks like they restocked Prime Deluxes. If you didn't get Rumble, Kup or a Vehicon, now is your chance. Multiples of each.
My feedback * My sales thread * My wants
jbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:23 PM   #362
Herald of Unicron
no sightings eh guys? lol
Old 01-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #363
I likes "jabongs."
Location: the most beautiful place in the whole f*ckin' world
Collection Count: according to my wife, "too damn many"
Since I'm pretty much done collecting for the forseeable future (not digging Beast Hunters or the upcoming FOC stuff at all) I haven't been out and about much lately. But from what I have seen, other than a few usual shelfwarmers here and there, everyone's been pretty barren throughout most of the holiday season. I did hear through the grapevine that FOC Soundwave/Soundblaster and the disk 2 packs came through TRU about a week or so ago, but never saw anything myself.
"Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction...."
BrownBoy808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:23 AM   #364
Herald of Unicron
hmmm, I'm done collecting retail stuff probably too. Like you, not getting any of the Beast Hunter or FoC stuff. I did go to TRU during the holiday season for other gift shopping and saw the Transformer section loaded the most I've ever seen for a while. That wasn't the case the other day when I went in to use some Rewards dollars. I saw the disc 2 packs though and bought them since the Rewards $ was expiring that day. Gonna just sell them though, not digging the look at all.

I'll still try to update you guys if I see stuff.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:51 AM   #365
Banned
Collection Count: Not as many as i'd like!
i'm surprised that noone's made a Magnum PI Ferrari TF(with the Anderson Estate(Pahonu) as it's base or HQ) or even a TC Helicopter TF(with Makai Research Pier as it's base or HQ)
Hosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:16 PM   #366
Decepticon
Collection Count: Don't Know Most are packed away
I just saw Beast Hunters BB, Wheeljack and Soundwave at TRU if anyone is looking, thing is they are $18.50.
Feedback
Agent of Prime Sales Thread
agentofprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:13 AM   #367
Herald of Unicron
this thread be dead!

If anyone is still finishing up their Prime collections or wanting to build up Vehicon troop, TJ Maxx seems to be the spot. Went on Saturday and I saw 4-5 Vehicons there and lots of other Deluxes. They had Ultra Magnus Cyberverse too, but I think some little kid scooped it. This kid was going to town. He had one of every single Transformer pulled off the peg and asked me to grab him the few he couldn't reach. Was pretty awesome, I wanted to see what his mom's reaction was going to be.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:31 AM   #368
.-. --- -... --- - ...
News Credits: 2
Was this at the one at Ward? I was at the one in Pearl City on Saturday and didn't see anything on the pegs except some remote controlled car things.
Schnafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:07 AM   #369
Herald of Unicron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnafe View Post
Was this at the one at Ward? I was at the one in Pearl City on Saturday and didn't see anything on the pegs except some remote controlled car things.
Yes, Ward. My wife had bought some other stuff when she went there on Friday (voyager Starscream, Kre-o, etc). I told her we had all of them already so we went back Saturday to return. That's when I saw it and she said all of the stuff I listed wasn't there the previous day. So they must re-stock frequently.

I saw a ton at the Pearl City one during the holidays. It's good to know they both seem to get a lot at times. Just have to get lucky with the timing.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:38 AM   #370
Maximal
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbz View Post
Yes, Ward. My wife had bought some other stuff when she went there on Friday (voyager Starscream, Kre-o, etc). I told her we had all of them already so we went back Saturday to return. That's when I saw it and she said all of the stuff I listed wasn't there the previous day. So they must re-stock frequently.

I saw a ton at the Pearl City one during the holidays. It's good to know they both seem to get a lot at times. Just have to get lucky with the timing.
how much is TJ selling their Prime stuff?
jaylay is offline   Reply With Quote