Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Utah Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2012, 02:29 AM   #5171
Omnibot
Corgsopal's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 1
Update. There was also an in store coupon for an additional 10% off toys which brought Magnus down to $15 or so after tax. I was weak.
Corgsopal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:32 AM   #5172
Predacon
Collection Count: a significant amount.
Send a message via AIM to oswaldCobblepot Send a message via Skype™ to oswaldCobblepot
Downtown Walmart has an Airachnid, Vehicon, Onslaught and Brawl. And still two Thundertrons.

EDIT:
Sugarhouse TRU has a whole heap of GDO deluxes and scouts. Almost bought Wheelie and Springer but I resisted the urge. Also they're doing BOGO 50%off for Prime stuff.

Junkions, Assemble! - A blog/tumblr/doodad by oswaldCobblepot dedicated to posting awesome pictures of Transformers. Updated somewhat daily on an irregular basis.
oswaldCobblepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #5173
Technorganic
News Credits: 2
Two First Edition Voyager Primes and Bulkheads at the Murray TRU.
blu.rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:03 AM   #5174
Predacon
Send a message via AIM to oswaldCobblepot Send a message via Skype™ to oswaldCobblepot
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu.rr View Post
Two First Edition Voyager Primes and Bulkheads at the Murray TRU.
Did you check to see if Prime had the missing paint issue?

There's still a vehicon and Airachnid and two thundertrons at the downtown walmart. First time I've ever seen a vehicon shelf-warming.

Junkions, Assemble! - A blog/tumblr/doodad by oswaldCobblepot dedicated to posting awesome pictures of Transformers. Updated somewhat daily on an irregular basis.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #5175
Predacon
Bountiful Shopko has Dead End and Airachnid for $15. They've also got two HFTD Payloads on clearance for $16.

Also the entire store smells like rotten taco bell. God I hate shopko. >_>

EDIT: Bountiful Smiths Marketplace has Thundertron for $17 and Bruticus minus Swindle, and one Kup. There's also some Kreo setson sale, including the Devastator one (sans Ironhide) for $40.

Old 12-15-2012, 10:28 PM   #5176
Mini-Con
Went into Orem Ross and TJ Maxx to try and find some DC figs and had no luck. TJ Maxx did however have TFP voyagers Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Starscream for 12.99. Sick deal. I was very tempted to get UM, but I'd rather spend what little money I have on DC figs.

I hope someone else benefits from it though. One of each on a table in the back right of the store.
Zornimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:54 AM   #5177
Predacon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zornimus Prime View Post
Went into Orem Ross and TJ Maxx to try and find some DC figs and had no luck. TJ Maxx did however have TFP voyagers Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Starscream for 12.99. Sick deal. I was very tempted to get UM, but I'd rather spend what little money I have on DC figs.

I hope someone else benefits from it though. One of each on a table in the back right of the store.
Wow, that's crazy. Too bad it's in Orem :/

Downtown walmart has Bruticus.

Old 12-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #5178
Technorganic
Sugarhouse TRU has two First Edition Primes and Bulkheads, a First Edition Vehicon and Terrorcon Cliffjumper, and Fall of Cybertron Voyager Soundwave and four packs of Frenzy and Ratbat.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:56 AM   #5179
Predacon
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu.rr View Post
Sugarhouse TRU has two First Edition Primes and Bulkheads, a First Edition Vehicon and Terrorcon Cliffjumper, and Fall of Cybertron Voyager Soundwave and four packs of Frenzy and Ratbat.
There's also a GDO hot spot, and Magnus/Dreadwing/Thundertron but for some reason they're marked up to $30. Also I asked like four people in the store and they said they had one Soundwave in the store but it wasn't on the shelf or in their return carts.

Old 12-19-2012, 03:02 PM   #5180
Technorganic
Layton TRU has three FoC Voyager Soundwaves, a FoC Soundblaster, and a First Edition Prime and Bulkhead.